India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A.R.Rahman (Fan Club) (Page 45)

sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

And its my pleasure to have u as a member of this club.But what should we call u here?Raghavendra or Ronnie?N u need not to be soooooo formal to address me as s.d., u can call me disha.

Originally posted by rage797

Originally posted by sweetdisha

Hi rage797

thank you so much s.d. its an honour to be a part of grt fan club ,

my name is raghvendra , my friends call me ronnie . i'm a huge fan of mr. rahman .my fav numbers are frm

hum hain is pal yahan ---kisnaa , saathiya , humma--bombay.the list is huge , infact every composition is different and soothing , it touches the soul.

definately i wud contribute to this fan club as soon as i get time , very soon ,

thanks a ton sweetdish its a privilege to be a part of such a fan club.Thumbs Up

sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Hi swetha, its really gr8t my friend.Thanks alot.Others plz check the link.

Originally posted by A.S.P.I.R.E

Hey all .. I am going a little off topic here but thought you might be interested in it ..
Visit the below thread and find out!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=255660

thanks Smile

sammie IF-Rockerz
sammie
sammie

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdisha

Thanks a lot Sam.But remember what u have promised u, will contribute something after may.

Originally posted by sammie

gr8 job disha Clap

i'll try, surely trySmile

sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Suriya in Kovai!
By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 08 April , 2006, 12:25
Surya-Jyothika-Bhumika starrer Jillendru Oru Kathal is progressing at brisk pace at a college campus in Coimbatore. Nearly 50 percent of the film has been completed and three out of six songs tuned by A.R.Rahman has been shot. It is a bilingual film with Tamil and Telugu version and some scenes were shot in Rajamundry. Suriya has a new look for the film which is being kept a secret. Director Krishna is "exploring some new facets of love" in the film. The buzz on Jillendru Oru Kathal is so good that the Telugu version has been snapped up for a whopping price by the same person who did Chandramukhi in Andhra. In Tamilnadu, three areas have been sold for high prices. Suriya is shooting in Coimbatore as his dad hails from that town and he has a huge network of friends and relatives there. Remember that Ghajini collected a whopping Rs 1.65 Crore from Coimbatore territory! The highlight of Jillendru Oru Kathal is said to be the strong comeback of A.R.Rahman as the songs are said to outstanding.

The film is scheduled for release on June 23 or 30 and is one of the most exciting romantic movies on the floor.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

Edited by sweetdisha - 13 April 2006 at 1:16pm
sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Sivaji in America.

Apr 7, 2006, 18:45
Rajini is starring in Sivaji with Shankar directing it. Shriya has paired up with Rajini in this film. This film is produced under AVM banner with AVM Saravanan and M.S. Guhan producing it. Famous writer Sujatha has penned the story for this film.

Vairamuthu has penned the lyrics for the songs with K.V. Anand handling the camera. Raju Sundaram is the choreographer and A.R.Rahman is the music director. The shooting for Sivaji started in Hyderabad, then the crew came to Chennai for shooting.

After this, a set costing millions was put up in the AVM studios for shooting of Sivaji. The next venue for shooting of Sivaji is New York, America. Thus Rajini will be abroad during the elections.

Edited by sweetdisha - 13 April 2006 at 1:18pm
sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Mani starts shoot!
By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 28 March , 2006, 10:49
Mani Ratnam has started the shoot of his new Hindi film Guru quietly with hardly any publicity at Chennai's Binny Mill near Perambur. Scenes featuring Abhishek Bachchan are being canned and nobody is allowed inside the sets. It is nearly two years since Mani's bilingual Yuva and Ayutha Ezhuthu released and we understand that for health reasons he is trying to keep the shoot in Chennai as much as possible. The others in the cast like Aishwarya Rai may join the shoot only in Mumbai location in April. A.R.Rahman has already delivered two songs for the film.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14171484

sammie IF-Rockerz
sammie
sammie

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
gr8 research work Smile
sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Research work???Confused

Go to top