India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A.R.Rahman (Fan Club) (Page 183)

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged

So You would not stop chatting very well.My request had no effect..Now plz check Jems reminder part-2 will be started on 19th and 19th only.If you all cross 150 pages and the thread gets locked in mean time the members who are spamming would be respnsible for that situation and I wouldnot take the responsibility of communicating with the members untill the new thread would start.Sorry if I am rude.But you all compelled me to write this.Hope you too would not like that situation so post messages but dont chat plzzzzzz....

Sammie: The purpose of selecting FOW was to know the mebers better and to find out some members who could take responsibilities.Chatting was not its purpose I start chatting to get out of the cloudy situation of this thread..but we should not cross the limit.Moreever I didnt know that chatting is not allowed in this club as i didnt read all the previous pages.But as a old member of this club you knew this and cant we expect from a old member to stop the other members when they are wrong or violating the rules of this club.MEMBERS I AM SORRY FOR STARTED CHATTING IN THIS CLUB.

Thanks for your suggestion but the main format of the club would remained unchanged so the mebers would be listed according to their date of joining.If you are not comfortable in doing this plz inform me.

Sudha:Keep working, your format is perfectly alright dont worry if you cannot complete it.Lekha would do the rest.Plz send your work to me by pm b4 u log off today.

Doly:Thanks for the article but it was posted earlier, We would have a post for available articles in the new club, untill plz check b4 posting to avoid repetation.

Geeta:Welcome in the Club (Officially this time) thanks for posting your intro, we can assure you we all be nice with you and hope you would be nice with us too.

SUDHA Posting the last question for you (to decrease a post ,to give a chance to sammie to chat LOL )

Plz share any memory in this club.Surely you have some.

Regards

Dayita 

Edited by dayita - 16 September 2006 at 8:16am

Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayita

Sudha:Keep working, your format is perfectly alright dont worry if you cannot complete it.Lekha would do the rest.Plz send your work to me by pm b4 u log off today.

If you don't mind i'll pm it to you tomorrow morning. I.e. before 11am tomorrow.

SUDHA Posting the last question for you (to decrease a post ,to give a chance to sammie to chat LOL )

Plz share any memory in this club.Surely you have some.

this is my q right??

ok, Yes, Ido have some memories.

1. When i first joined in this club.Smile

2.  When lost DishaCry (i can't forget her. I want to fulfil her dream to make this club active)

3. When I met Lekha & YOU Hug(Its really such a beautiful moment when I met you. We exchanged pms abt Disha but later I got to see Disha's dream is fulfilling thru you)

I am extremely happy to be part of this Fan Club.

Regards

Dayita

To decrease posts, I answered everything hereLOL

sammie IF-Rockerz
sammie
sammie

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged

So You would not stop chatting very well.My request had no effect..Now plz check Jems reminder part-2 will be started on 19th and 19th only.If you all cross 150 pages and the thread gets locked in mean time the members who are spamming would be respnsible for that situation and I wouldnot take the responsibility of communicating with the members untill the new thread would start.Sorry if I am rude.But you all compelled me to write this.Hope you too would not like that situation so post messages but dont chat plzzzzzz.... ok not chatting, but we never chatted, jus was discussingConfusedConfusedConfused

Sammie: The purpose of selecting FOW was to know the mebers better and to find out some members who could take responsibilities.Chatting was not its purpose I start chatting to get out of the cloudy situation of this thread..but we should not cross the limit.Moreever I didnt know that chatting is not allowed in this club as i didnt read all the previous pages.But as a old member of this club you knew this and cant we expect from a old member to stop the other members when they are wrong or violating the rules of this club.MEMBERS I AM SORRY FOR STARTED CHATTING IN THIS CLUB.arey who chatted, we never chatted, was just discussing yaar, chalo, koi baat nehi, i wont post nething here until 19th, but dekhna ki we reach to 150 on 19th

Thanks for your suggestion but the main format of the club would remained unchanged so the mebers would be listed according to their date of joining.If you are not comfortable in doing this plz inform me. i cant help u that much as i can only c the want to join post, but as i was not in charge of that, so dont know who actually joined and on which date, those pms r not in my inbox, and as u already hav the members list in ur hand, then y r u giving me task to do it once moreConfused

Doly:Thanks for the article but it was posted earlier, We would have a post for available articles in the new club, untill plz check b4 posting to avoid repetation.

Geeta:Welcome in the Club (Officially this time) thanks for posting your intro, we can assure you we all be nice with you and hope you would be nice with us too.

SUDHA Posting the last question for you (to decrease a post ,to give a chance to sammie to chat LOL ) no i dont want to chat, atleast here, hav yahoo & msn to do thatEmbarrassed

Plz share any memory in this club.Surely you have some. yes i hav , but hav a lot so this place is too much small to post themOuch

Regards

Dayita 

*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hey guyz! i m a new member of ARRFC.... so let me intro myself to ya'll

1.My name is fiza...u can call me fizz(if u want) Big smile

2.Just be nice with me and every member of ARRFC :D

3.What/why do I like ARR music??

Well firstly bcoz he composes soft musik and his muzik is not repitative lyke others.....i started liking his musik from roja....so whenever i go out i buy musik of Ar rehman.... there is something about him and his muzik tht nobody yet has.

4.what is my fav compostion???

I loveeeeeee alll of his compostion... its soooooo hard for me to pickkkkkkkk but if i have to pick one then i will pick "Khamosh raat"-thakshak.... it makes u feel so niceeeeee esp at night time when ur alone Embarrassed

Hope i answered all the questionzz..

Thnxx..

-Fiza
Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,
Its time to announce our next Fan of the week. Dayita, is not feeling well. So, on behalf of her, I'm announcing it.
ok....its none other than our Doly. congrats Dear, enjoy this week.

delilah Goldie
delilah
delilah

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 3:13am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS, DOLY.. Clap Clap Clap
dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged

That's like great members of A.R.Rahman Fan Club.Thanks for your cooperation.Only 2 pages and 2 days and we would have our new thread Smile.

Hi Fiza Welcome.Sara itne din kaha thi?

Doly Congrats Yar,but why are you offline.Are hot seat is not that much hot.Questions for you:

1.Why do you like Rahmanji's music?

2.What was the first composition of ARRahaman that you heard?

3.Which track do you like most?

4.Other than ARR whose composition would you like?

5.Which kind of song would you generally like?

6.What is the song of ARR at you sing yourself atleast once a day?

7.Do you sing or play any instrument?Then which track of ARR you feel is most difficult?

8.How do you came to know about this club?

9.Why you joined this club when there are many other fan clubs of ARR in the net?

10.What you like most in this club?

11.Why you dislike most in the club?

12.Please share with us any memory in this club.

Thats all.

Love

Dayita 

doly_455 IF-Rockerz
doly_455
doly_455

Posted: 17 September 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Doly:Thanks for the article but it was posted earlier, We would have a post for available articles in the new club, untill plz check b4 posting to avoid repetation. will keep in mind...thks dayita....

Regards

Dayita 

Go to top