thanks dollySmile

but the pic isnt visibleConfused

neways thanksBig smile

sammie IF-Rockerz
sammie
sammie

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayita

Hi Sammie where are you?Hot seat dekh kar bhag gaye?Wink.. nehi bhag nehi gaye, here i'm

Please answer this:

1.Why do you like A.R.Rahman? coz i like his music composition

2.What is your favorite composition of Rahamanji? bharat humko jaan se pyara hai 4m roja

3.What type of songs do you like most? all type of music, actually i listen to music whole day

4.Do you sing?If yes, is there any composition of Rahamanji that you try to sing but cant sing properly? i used to sing a lot time back, was a potential singer u know, but due to some reason hav to left and even that was at a very early age, so didnt get chance to try

5.If you were a composer which composition of A.R.Rahman would you like to compose? i cant do like him even if i take rebirth some million times, so sochne ka koi phayda nehi

6.How do you came to join this club? was surfing through different section of IF, and saw this one, joined, simpleBig smile (ofcourse the main reason is that i'm his fanSmile)

7.Why did you join this particular fan club (there are other fan clubs of Rahamanji also)? well i'm memebr of one more a r rahamn fan club in another site, and if there is a r r fanclub in IF, i hav join as i'm a bit IF addictSmile

8.Do you visit other fan clubs in this forums?If yes how does this club differ from them? i used to visit some, but right now only this fan club. this club is different coz i like this oneBig smile, and according to me, u may not know y u like soemthing or someone Big smile, so i dont know y i like this one, but i like it (may be coz its of arr Big smile)

9.What you enjoy most in this club and what you dislike most?the day when i was posting a lot of garbage type post so that i became goldie, enjoyed it, u know spamming is a very good thing of enjoymentLOL. and dislike Confused hmm dont know, i like everything here very much(well sometimes i come here to discover all redlights beside all member's name, i dont like thatEmbarrassed)

10.Do you want any change here? so that it also become a dull spaceConfused

LOLLOLLOL

11.Your most memorable moment in this club? let it remain in my heart only, plz

12.This clubs is going through many ups and downs..but I feel it was a very popular club once..what should we do to bring back its quality again?more active participation only can solve this one, to make more ppl interested to visit here, all regular memeber also needed to be visible here regularlyBig smile

Thanks
Dayita.

pleasure is all mineBig smile

Edited by sammie - 03 September 2006 at 11:25am
dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammie

Originally posted by dayita

Hi Sammie where are you?Hot seat dekh kar bhag gaye?Wink.. nehi bhag nehi gaye, here i'm Yes at last

Please answer this:

1.Why do you like A.R.Rahman? coz i like his music composition Hum

2.What is your favorite composition of Rahamanji? bharat humko jaan se pyara hai 4m roja Please sing a few lines for us

3.What type of songs do you like most? all type of music, actually i listen to music whole day Gr8t..what are you listening right now

4.Do you sing?If yes, is there any composition of Rahamanji that you try to sing but cant sing properly? i used to sing a lot time back, was a potential singer u know, but due to some reason hav to left and even that was at a very early age, so didnt get chance to try huum..

5.If you were a composer which composition of A.R.Rahman would you like to compose? i cant do like him even if i take rebirth some million times, so sochne ka koi phayda nehi..

6.How do you came to join this club? was surfing through different section of IF, and saw this one, joined, simpleBig smile (ofcourse the main reason is that i'm his fanSmile)

7.Why did you join this particular fan club (there are other fan clubs of Rahamanji also)? well i'm memebr of one more a r rahamn fan club in another site, and if there is a r r fanclub in IF, i hav join as i'm a bit IF addictSmile

8.Do you visit other fan clubs in this forums?If yes how does this club differ from them? i used to visit some, but right now only this fan club. this club is different coz i like this oneBig smile, and according to me, u may not know y u like soemthing or someone Big smile, so i dont know y i like this one, but i like it (may be coz its of arr Big smile)

9.What you enjoy most in this club and what you dislike most?the day when i was posting a lot of garbage type post so that i became goldie, enjoyed it, u know spamming is a very good thing of enjoymentLOL. and dislike Confused hmm dont know, i like everything here very much(well sometimes i come here to discover all redlights beside all member's name, i dont like thatEmbarrassed)

10.Do you want any change here? so that it also become a dull spaceConfused

LOLLOLLOL

11.Your most memorable moment in this club? let it remain in my heart only, plz

12.This clubs is going through many ups and downs..but I feel it was a very popular club once..what should we do to bring back its quality again?more active participation only can solve this one, to make more ppl interested to visit here, all regular memeber also needed to be visible here regularlyBig smile

Thanks
Dayita.

pleasure is all mineBig smile

Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Congrats Sam!!!!!
Enjoy this week!!!!!! Big smile
Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Dayita asked almost all my qs, will think more later & come back LOL

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sudha_rn

Dayita asked almost all my qs, will think more later & come back LOL

Are Sudha ye to hona hi tha.....

sammie IF-Rockerz
sammie
sammie

Posted: 04 September 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sudha_rn

Congrats Sam!!!!!
Enjoy this week!!!!!! Big smile

thanks sudhaSmile

Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 05 September 2006 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
ok, sam here is a question for youSmile

Write one fav. song from all these movies composed by aRR

1. Roja
2. Bombay
3. Rangeela
4. Taal
5. Dil Se
6. Yuva
7. Saathiya
8. Mangal Pandey
9. Swades
10. Rang De Basanti
11. Lakeer
12. Daud
13. Dil Hi Dil Mein
14. Nayak
15. Pukar
16. Sapnay
17. Zubeida
18. Thakshak
19. The Legend of Bhagat Singh
20. Hindustani

If you wantto add any other movie, you can.

Thanks,
Sudha.

Go to top