A.R.Rahman (Fan Club) (Page 105)

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Pray for Me Brother, sings A R Rahman
Shaikh Ayaz
Friday, May 19, 2006  18:33 IST

After the patriotic album 'Vande Mataram' in 1997, A R Rahman will come out with another record in June on the values of humanity titled 'Pray for Me Brother'. Rahman, who was in Mumbai on Thursday night, said that he's been quietly working on this album for a while.

"It's a simple song, which will be very unique in its concept," added Rahman. Bharatbala (the maker of Aishwarya Rai starrer 'Taj Mahal') will be directing the video for the number.

Explained Bharatbala, "The idea behind this is to spread the message of humanity. We will tell people to preserve humanity."

Meanwhile, Rahman, as always, is looking at working at his own pace. "I now want to do projects which satisfy me. I want to do new things," he said. He has finished the music for Mani Ratnam's 'Guru.'

Can we expect another 'Bombay'? "I don't know how much to expect. But expect something," he laughed. The genius composer also has Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Akbar-Jodha', Rajkumar Santoshi's 'London Dreams', whose music he said, "won't be all rock" and Shekhar Kapur's 'Golden Age'.

Ask Rahman why each and every composer worth his salt reveres him so much - even Himesh Reshammiya quipped that if ever he would lend his voice to any composer, it will only be Rahman - and the Mozart from Madras remarked, "I don't really know. I feel humbled. They respect me. I just hope they learn the right things from me!"
http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1030134&CatID= 7

Edited by dayita - 20 May 2006 at 2:05am

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Airtel crosses 75 mn music downloads

PTI[ FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2006 09:00:38 PM]
NEW DELHI: Leading cellular operator Airtel Airtel has crossed 75 mn music downloads which includes 'Hello Tunes' as well as ring tones of all forms including MP3, truetones, polytones and monotones.

The company has also started offering Full Music and Full Music Video downloads, which are priced at Rs 20 and Rs 30 repsectively. The company's Airtel Signature Tune by A R Rehman has become one of the most popular mobile music with four million downloads.

The 'Full Music' and 'Full Music Video Downloads' service is available in over 27 mobile phone models, said Hemant Sachdev, director, marketing and communications, Bharti Airtel said.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1539043.cms

Edited by dayita - 20 May 2006 at 2:15am
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 3:58am | IP Logged
sorry, was out yesterday. yet want to say Happy 100th page
dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Welcome Angel.
Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Welcome back Madhu, Dawn, Celina and Angel.
Thank u so much for responding to my request Big smile

Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delilah

Thank you Sudha for making me a member of this club Smile

First of all...Congratulations to the ARR club for its 100 not out!! Clap Clap Clap

Welcome, i hope u enjoy  hereSmile
Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayita

Members Please put your comments on this club.If you have any suggestion, if you dislike anything here..and what you like most in this club.
For me..I just love this club,I am member of some other clubs of MC also,but i feel this is the best club..dont get me wrong, i dont intend to hurt anyone.The things I like most about this club,
the dedication of the members
their srong emmotional bondage
their helpfulness
their sence of limit.

I dont dislike anything in this club till now, but i have a suggestion, the lyrics are posted in this thread in a hapazard way...cant we make a lyrics zone of ARR as a extension of this club?
Waiting for your comments.

No need to worry abt it dayita, i wll post all the links for lyrics in the Picture Gallery.. along with songs links...if all the members accepted for itSmile

Edited by Sudha_rn - 20 May 2006 at 5:39am
Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayita

Lyrics and Pics in the same gallery...yes we can do that or we can have seperate lyrics zone with the links of the songs....Lets know the other members comments.

that is also a good idea.. but without opening another thread, we can put all lyrics with the songs links  in pic gallery..everytime we wll edit the same post... thats my idea..

Go to top