India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A.R.Rahman (Fan Club) (Page 102)

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Members Please put your comments on this club.If you have any suggestion, if you dislike anything here..and what you like most in this club.
For me..I just love this club,I am member of some other clubs of MC also,but i feel this is the best club..dont get me wrong, i dont intend to hurt anyone.The things I like most about this club,
the dedication of the members
their srong emmotional bondage
their helpfulness
their sence of limit.

I dont dislike anything in this club till now, but i have a suggestion, the lyrics are posted in this thread in a hapazard way...cant we make a lyrics zone of ARR as a extension of this club?
Waiting for your comments.

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Though its party time, we shouldnot forget our aim, ie to supplly continuous info about Rahamanji..So I am posting articles again, but members plz put your comments.
dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged

A.R Rahman on Saira Banu "She takes care of all of us"

Guess what out Maestro A.R.Rahman had to say about the occasion of Mother's Day?

My wife allows me to enjoy the best of both words. She takes care of my family when I am travelling and when I return, she takes care of me. And she never cribs or complains about managing the show when I am not here, and as far as my work is concerned, she is my main critic.

But whatever I am today, it's because of the disciplined way in which my mother brought us up after I lost my father when I was just seven.

You knew the secret of A.R.Rahman! Now follow the words of your guru for a better future of tomorrow.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
not much to say... bt yaar dayita, you've really put this topic back in order. so gotta congratulate you on that... you and sammie and Sudha and Dannyk and Swetha and ASPIRE and everyone else have been giving this fan club a great deal of info, so you guys made it a place where people can learn new stuff about Rahmanji.

so really guys... thanks and congrats Clap Clap
dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rachna_5

not much to say... bt yaar dayita, you've really put this topic back in order. so gotta congratulate you on that... you and sammie and Sudha and Dannyk and Swetha and ASPIRE and everyone else have been giving this fan club a great deal of info, so you guys made it a place where people can learn new stuff about Rahmanji.

so really guys... thanks and congrats Clap Clap

Thanks Rachna,But A.S.P.I.R.E and Swetha is same.Thanks to you also for all your contribution, Sudha was trying to inform you when we reached the 100th page...but perhaps you have changed your id.

So Rachana you are happy with the perfoemeance of the club?Then promise me you will never cry for this club again.Big smile

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
i promise Smile
for everyone here, and for disha. since she herself said that she hated tears.
yes i recieved Sudhas pm...thx! and ya i did change my id recently

will promise to be more active here from now... now my school yr is ending as well... so i'll be more free. so cant wait for the oncoming days!
dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged

JOK Audio release

"Jilendru Oru Kathal" starring Surya, Bhoomika and Jothika is the talk of the town with Kamalhaasan's "Vettayadu VIlayadu". Both of these movies are slated for June release. VV songs are already a super hit. Now its the turn for JOK and it is the much expected music album of this season as it has the music scored by Isai Puyal A.R.Rehman. Well we have to wait till May 18th to see whether A.R.R has lived up to the expectations of his fans. Hope it is a great album and a colorful rainbow for this summer.

http://www.tamilpakkam.com/html/cini_news/JOK%20audio%20rele ase.htm

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rachna_5

i promise Smile
for everyone here, and for disha. since she herself said that she hated tears.
yes i recieved Sudhas pm...thx! and ya i did change my id recently

will promise to be more active here from now... now my school yr is ending as well... so i'll be more free. so cant wait for the oncoming days!

Thanks Rachana,

Lekha tune mujhe promise kiya......going offline for a while plz stay online if you come here.

Go to top