Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yes yes kah sakte na

Hi Geeta πŸ˜ƒ

(but u know wat got a duty just newly so, u know na πŸ˜‰ )
πŸ˜ƒ

btw u got the thing u were asking 4?
Jaseeka thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammie

yes yes kah sakte na

Hi Geeta πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ

nope not yet sammie.Hope to know soon. What is you fav song of ARR???
sammie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaseeka

nope not yet sammie.Hope to know soon. What is you fav song of ARR???

actually kya hai ki my choices swing very rapidly(but i love to hear arr music alwaysπŸ˜ƒ)

4 right now bharat humko jaan se pyara hai is my favπŸ˜ƒ

wats urs?

Jaseeka thumbnail

actually kya hai ki my choices swing very rapidly(but i love to hear arr music alwaysπŸ˜ƒ)

4 right now bharat humko jaan se pyara hai is my favπŸ˜ƒ

wats urs?

At the moment Chalka chalka re and mera yaar milade sayia.😳Love the music.
sammie thumbnail
ok, geeta, i hav to go now
will catch u later
bye πŸ˜ƒ
Sudha_rn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudha_rn

Hi Geeta,
wait, I'll search& will give you the link for his forth coming films😊

ok, here r the list of ARR's upcoming projects provided by one of our FC member "danny" a  long time back. Some of them are alreaydy released i think.

A R Rehman's upcoming projects

1. 9:30 to 10:00 (2005) (in production)
2. return to thief of baghdad(1999) (in production)
3. Buddha (2006) (announced)
4.Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2007) (announced)
5. Puli (2006) (announced) (as A.R. Rehman)
6. London Dreams (2007) (announced)
7. Sholay (2006) (announced)
8. Isai (2006) (announced)
9. Baiju Aur Tansen (2006) (announced)
10. Engineer (2006) (announced)
11. Autograph (2005) (announced)
12. The Mahabharata (2007) (announced)
13. The Rebel (2007) (announced)
14. Jodha-Akbar (2007) (pre-production)
15. Yelelo (2005) (pre-production)
16. Chamki (2006) (pre-production)
17. Dasavatharam (2006) (pre-production)
18. Shivaji: The Boss (2006) (pre-production)
19. Guru (2006) (filming)
20. The Heart of India (2006) (filming)
21. Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007) (filming)
22. Khazan (2006) (post-production)
23. Mazhab: The Religion (2006) (post-production)
24. Paani (2006) (completed)
25. Provoked (2006)
26. Inside Man (2006) (additional songs)
27. Godfather (2006)

I hope it helps for you...........😊

Sudha_rn thumbnail

AR Rahman's Non Filmi Music Albums

Apart from his film compositions A.R.Rahman has composed the following albums.

01      Deen Isai Malai - 1991
02      Set Me Free - 1992      
03      Thenvandhu Paayudhu - 1992
04      Fantasy / Andhi Maalai - 1994
05      Beauty Palace - 1996
06      Vande Mataram - 1997      
07      Gurus of Peace - 1997      
08      Jana Gana Mana - 2000      
09      Bombay Dreams - 2002      
10      Between Heaven and Earth - 2004      
11      Vanessa Mae - Choreography - 2004      

Sudha_rn thumbnail

yes yes kah sakte na

Hi Geeta πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ

so, already joined in the dutyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

dayita thumbnail

Oh!You people..ek chance mila aur chatting start ho gaya..πŸ˜†

Okay enough chatting friends.Now please be serious (dont worry for a few days only πŸ˜‰).

You know that according to the rules of IF this thread would be closed as soon as it will reach the 150th page.So we have to shift in a new thread with our whole family, I mean with all the members and Rahmanji..I mean its the time to start the Part-2 of ARRahman Fan Club.

We are going to start the new thread on 19th September.This is because this club was started on 19th March.So on 19th September its going to complete its 6months..So members its a party time enjoy.

So we cannot exceed 150 pages during this period..so members jara samhalke..please post all your reply in only one post..and dont post any articles or interviews now.New members I am sorry but please co-operate..you can start posting on and after 19th.

Though we are planning about Part-2 for a long time yet a lot of jobs are left.So the members have to share the jobs among them.First of all its the turn of the first two FOWs.

Sammie: It seems you are good in public relation, so I am asking for your help in this case.But not in the way you have started it ( obviously I too did that).First of all make a list of members and their date of joining this club and send the list to me by a pm.If some members do not find their name in future and complain about this...Sammie brother you have to face that member..ready..I think you can do it before Sunday..still you can have your time upto Sunday (17th September, 2006)5p.m.

Sudha:I think you have great patience and you  really love this club.So this job would suit you.Please check the Discography.Make a list of tracks for each and every album.List of albums would be found in Discogaphy and for tracks use any search engine.You will have one more member with you to help you,start your work now.you can have your time upto Sunday (17th September, 2006)5p.m.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions please please send me a pm instead of posting it here.
Regards.
Dayita Desai.

Sudha_rn thumbnail
Originally posted by: dayita

Oh!You people..ek chance mila aur chatting start ho gaya..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup....everyone want to do that one only na...

We are going to start the new thread on 19th September.This is because this club was started on 19th March.So on 19th September its going to complete its 6months..So members its a party time enjoy.

thats a good idea Dayita....woohooo so, we r completing 6 months periodπŸ˜ƒ

So we cannot exceed 150 pages during this period..so members jara samhalke..please post all your reply in only one post..and dont post any articles or interviews now.New members I am sorry but please co-operate..you can start posting on and after 19th.

doneπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sammie: It seems you are good in public relation, so I am asking for your help in this case.But not in the way you have started it ( obviously I too did that).First of all make a list of members and their date of joining this club and send the list to me by a pm.If some members do not find their name in future and complain about this...Sammie brother you have to face that member..ready..I think you can do it before Sunday..still you can have your time upto Sunday (17th September, 2006)5p.m.

Lage Raho Sammie BhaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ur interesting job....

Sudha:I think you have great patience and you  really love this club.So this job would suit you.Please check the Discography.Make a list of tracks for each and every album.List of albums would be found in Discogaphy and for tracks use any search engine.You will have one more member with you to help you,start your work now.you can have your time upto Sunday (17th September, 2006)5p.m.

omg.......me & patience...yaar I'm a low-tolerance level girlπŸ˜†. But yes, I really love this club. I'll  do it. But only two days I have.....hmmm.....i'll try to complete it.πŸ˜ƒ

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions please please send me a pm instead of posting it here.
Regards.
Dayita Desai

Edited by Sudha_rn - 17 years ago