Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

osoniare thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: sammie

ya u asked d q 2 wrong person😊

Not like that Sam u were offline n so i replied.N i thought ur reply is same as mine 

osoniare thumbnail
Nokia ropes in Rahman for 'music initiative' Chennai, April 29. (PTI): Nokia has roped in music composer A R Rahman for its initiative "Pray For Me" supporting the poverty alleviation programmes of the United Nations. Nokia will be conducting a series of events and activities across the country to support the initiative. The proceeds generated from the activities and the sale of the album will be donated to the United Nations charity towards poverty alleviation. The company on Friday launched the programme by presenting India's first N91 music smartphone to Rahman. Nokia India Director, Multimedia, Gautam Advani said the company has launched two N Series phones in the country apart from the N91 and two more are expected to be launched soon, he said.

Priced at Rs 33,000, the N91 provides a 4 GB Storage space and can store upto 3,000 songs apart from a host of other advanced functions.

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/009200604290311.htm

Edited by osoniare - 18 years ago
osoniare thumbnail
Nokia kick starts new mobile music initiative
Launches N91, joins hands with A R Rehman
Saturday, April 29, 2006

CHENNAI: Nokia, the mobile communication company today joined hands with music maestro A R Rehman, for a new mobile music initiative, by launching the new Nokia N91 music smart phone in Chennai this evening.

The new initiative assumes significance with the Finnish mobile handset maker intention to build the mobile music domain through collaboration with the best in the industry and at the same time provide music enthusiasts in India, access to an iconic mobile device with cutting-edge smart phone capabilities.

Launching the initiative by presenting a N91 to A R Rehman, director of Multimedia at Nokia India, Gautam Advani said that the company was honored and excited about its new association with the guru of Indian music, who had taken the world by storm, through his unique style of composition.

"We are today kick-starting a new revolution in the mobile music industry which is estimated about Rs 500 to Rs 700 crores," Gautam said adding that more N series would be launched in the coming weeks.

The Nokia N 91 is the first of its kind music smart phone that delivers seamless switching between the integrated functions of music, smart phone and imaging. The unique feature of the new handset is the fact that it is always connected with the help of WiFi technology, thus enabling users to download music while on the move, add songs to their play list and share them anytime, anywhere.

N91 provides a massive storage capacity of 4 GB and can store up to 3, 000 songs on the device.

While supporting a host of digital music formats, the N 91 offers 12.5 hours of seamless digital sound, which the company says has 50 % better performance than the I-pods with 4 times lesser distortion. The mobile is also fitted with a 2 Megapixel camera.

Speaking on the occasion, A R Rehman said that he was delighted to be associated with Nokia N series for his initiative 'Pray for me, brother,' which for the first time will have sound tracks in English. "I am thrilled with the complete music experience delivered on the Nokia N91 and I am convinced that it will become my constant music companion," he added in this regard.

The new music initiative 'Pray for me, brother' also signifies the tie-up between Nokia and A R Rehman to take forward the UN Millennium Development Goals of poverty alleviation by conducting a series of events and activities across the country. The proceeds generated from the activities and the sales of the album are to be donated to the United Nations charity towards poverty alleviation.

CyberMedia News
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/009200604290311.htm

sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: osoniare

Not like that Sam u were offline n so i replied.N i thought ur reply is same as mine 

ofcourse same 😊

Edited by sammie - 18 years ago
osoniare thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammie

ofcourse same 😊

thanks

sammie thumbnail
so finally v r in 75th page
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
music_rules thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

😊 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A.R. RAHEMAN ROXS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

πŸ˜Š !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A.R. RAHEMAN ROXS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

πŸ˜‰ he and himesh are the best music directors no really they r
they r simply the best music director
i wish them both good luck for their future music

😳 mansi sharma,ca,usa

πŸ‘ bollywood' no. 1 fan

😎 bollywood_diwani

Edited by mansi101590 - 17 years ago
Sudha_rn thumbnail
      WorldSpace signs on A R Rahman as brand ambassador

Indiantelevision.com Team

MUMBAI: WorldSpacer Satellite Radio has signed on music director and composer A R Rahman as its national brand ambassador. As part of the company's advertising and promotional activity designed to reach music lovers across the country, Rahman will produce an exclusive WorldSpace song and endorse WorldSpace products.

Since his introduction to Indian cinema, Rahman has composed music and soundtracks for innumerable films such as Roja, Rangeela and Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India amongst others.
"We are delighted to partner with the musical genius of A R Rahman, as he is world-renowned for bringing global rhythms and Indian tunes together to create a distinctive international sound. Our association with A R Rahman fits perfectly with our goal as we set out to define the future of radio in India and extend the service to music lovers across genres," said WorldSpace India managing director Shishir Lall.

"WorldSpace is the only satellite radio service in India offering the widest platform for music in the country with over 40 dedicated channels that showcase a bouquet of genres from Carnatic music to Hip-Hop. It is my pleasure to be associated with a brand that provides such an extensive range of music. I look forward to working with WorldSpacer Satellite Radio in bringing the future of radio entertainment to people across India," said Rahman.

Sudha_rn thumbnail
Swetha, Sammie, Lekha where r all of u?

Why no one is coming to this club?
I m the only one here
😭
sammie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudha_rn

Swetha, Sammie, Lekha where r all of u?

Why no one is coming to this club?