Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Okay Party from me Now-Give me the dates.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Okay now when Choco is back as promised I'll give the party now.

But you all decide the date. Speciality of the party Pizza.... from Pizza hut.... For someone special.πŸ˜‰

So please let me know the date now..... And fix it fast....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteAreej thumbnail
Oh God..finally that day has come..my prayers has been answered πŸ˜† ..another party..yippppeeee....Bro day koi bhi ho time U.S. ki timings ko dehaan mein rakh ker rakhna.. πŸ˜ƒ !!
SujalkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

okay so bro.......u finally doing party .....oh balle balle...!!!!!

and as far as dates r concerened..........i guess weekends will be best.....coz of da skools v r having....na also dose tests😑..........!!

kinza ansari

Edited by SujalkiDeewani - 18 years ago
CuteAreej thumbnail
Kinza...u give me the Supari..i will khalaas all your teachers so that u can attend the party.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !!
Shruti11 thumbnail
bahi koi hi date chalegi hum to tayar hai party ke liye
Sweet-farah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh 1 more party i "ll also come ...................i think it will b better on week-end coz of this schools .......and also that i have exams this days .....so when is it???????? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow! Thank God Bro..u are also throwing a party!! Yipeee!! Jo bhi timings rakhney honngee...jus inform us!! I'll be there!!...Aur after 10 days...Im also gonna give a party to everyone!! πŸ˜›
I think that we shud have the party on the weekend b coz i go to school from 8:45 to 3:15 so when I will come back from school, it will be late in other countries...so I think that u should plan the party on a weekend night
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow another party.I also think weekends would be better for i have got office in weekdays.
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Okay now when Choco is back as promised I'll give the party now.

But you all decide the date. Speciality of the party Pizza.... from Pizza hut.... For someone special.πŸ˜‰

So please let me know the date now..... And fix it fast....

Thx BuddyπŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.....Netime is fine...........but let the party last for more than 24 hours atleast........ so everybody from all time zones can come to the party............yipeeeeeeeeee thx........