Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Mallika (Page 3)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smita24

Originally posted by queenbee

Minnie and jprasad... bang on target!!! How, oh how can 'love' justify these most unlovely unconscionable actsAngry ... last episode they showed her knocking again at the Walia family's door... I am NOT looking forward to this confrontationOuchDeadDead

If I were Queenbee Walia I'd have grabbed her hair and shoved her out with a well-aimed kick at her pert behind .. long, long agoAngryAngryAngry

Shaant bee try to understand Mallika.

Unfortunately, that's exactly whyTongueTongue!! I do understand her.. and it scares mePinchCry

If this were the 16th century, and people cud be punished for their thoughts alone, she'd be guillotined by nowDeadWink.. oh well.. Kalyug hai.. no crime is too bad, specially in India where the conviction rate is a mere 6%. You can't jail her for being a jealous, vindictive, vengeful woman scorned but at the very least, cudn't she be jailed for fraud, trespassing, slander and threatening the Walia family? This IS criminal, you know!!

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:56am | IP Logged
ya i used to feel really bad for her in the beginning but after wat she's done to the walia family....ohhhhh i hate her now....and i totally agree with jp.
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 6:02am | IP Logged

queenbee....right on target....

Mallika would have been sympathised by the viewers if her hatred and jealousy would have been within limits...but by showering jassi with horrendous accusations that are false and also insulting her family is crossing all the limits.....she has become a vamp

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Hey bee

this is kalyug. every body here hits other at his weak point. Arman did it, Mallika doing it what about Jassi ? why did she go to Purab ?? after humiliating him even before the press ?? its the rule of today. Mallika knows very well that Jassi loves her family. She is hitting them soo hard that they force jassi to choose between Armaan and her family. And definetly she will leave Armaan. And that where Mallika wins.

Edited by smita24 - 29 March 2005 at 6:04am
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smita24

Hey bee

this is kalyug. every body here hits other at his weak point. Arman did it, Mallika doing it what about Jassi ? why did she go to Purab ?? after humiliating him even before the press ?? its the rule of today. Mallika knows very well that Jassi loves her family. She is hitting them soo hard that they force jassi to choose between Armaan and her family. And definetly she will leave Armaan. And that where Mallika wins.

That's how I go would go about it if I wanted to 'win' someone (like they enjoyed the spoils of war in the olden days). That is NOT how I would go about it if I wanted to win their heart.

Kalyug it may be, but the rules of love and courtship havn't changedBig smile .. we are still human beings who want to be wooed and won over, not WONDead
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Well don't they say love can make yo do a lot of things. Crazy or down right cruel, Mallika has been compltely in love with Armaan ever since she knew. She got engaged to the guy twice, and their wedding broke. Because of Mallika learning abt Armaan's plot on jojo, and then his falling for her.

A woman so insanely in love with a man can go to the hells to get him. But Mallika completely misdirected her aim at jojo who apparently had done nothing. Mallika has always been full of pride, and pride and more pride. she's got the societal status and fashionable glamour so high up her ass she doesn't even think of anything normal or beyond her world. She can stoop to great lengths, and that is not surprising. But her method was absolutely unacceptable.

Go to top