-misha

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:55am | IP Logged
i used to feel sorry for her earlier , now i hate her Dead

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smita24

I agree with you guys, but let me tell you one thing if Jassi had the money power and status as Mallika she would have gone far more than this, anybody would have done this. Mallika never two timed Arman and end of the day she is left because of Jassi (its a 10 year relationship for god's sake) . I think her behaviour is quite normal. Atleast there is one person who behaves normally in this serial.

Clap Clap to Mallika.

No smita, any woman of mallika's class would not hate Jassi as much as she wud hate the man who ditched her.She would do everything in her power to destroy the man who gave her so much unhappiness. It is Armaan who is answerable to her,not Jassi.

But with Mallika,it is more a matter of ego,snobbery and obsession.Hence her behaviour is not normal. Her dislike of Jassi sprouted from her snobbery and that's what makes her mean and evil today.Her haughty ego makes her refuse to see reason and she wants Armaan just like she would like a toy in a toy store and if sum1 else buys it,she wud go all out to destroy the person who bought the toy and get the toy back.....

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Bingo JP...With u all the way.
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:33am | IP Logged
May be Minnie she wants to hit Jassi to hurt Armaan. Rakshas ki jaan tote mein wala funda. Armaan did the same thing. Used jassi to make Purab back out from the Gulmohar takeover thing.
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Minnie and jprasad... bang on target!!! How, oh how can 'love' justify these most unlovely unconscionable actsAngry ... last episode they showed her knocking again at the Walia family's door... I am NOT looking forward to this confrontationOuchDeadDead

If I were Queenbee Walia I'd have grabbed her hair and shoved her out with a well-aimed kick at her pert behind .. long, long agoAngryAngryAngry
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

Minnie and jprasad... bang on target!!! How, oh how can 'love' justify these most unlovely unconscionable actsAngry ... last episode they showed her knocking again at the Walia family's door... I am NOT looking forward to this confrontationOuchDeadDead

If I were Queenbee Walia I'd have grabbed her hair and shoved her out with a well-aimed kick at her pert behind .. long, long agoAngryAngryAngry

Shaant bee try to understand Mallika.

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smita24

May be Minnie she wants to hit Jassi to hurt Armaan. Rakshas ki jaan tote mein wala funda. Armaan did the same thing. Used jassi to make Purab back out from the Gulmohar takeover thing.

It doesn't make it RIGHT, or NORMAL though.

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

Thumbs UpYEAH!!!

Go to top