Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alien_visitor thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Bingo JP...With u all the way.
smita24 thumbnail
May be Minnie she wants to hit Jassi to hurt Armaan. Rakshas ki jaan tote mein wala funda. Armaan did the same thing. Used jassi to make Purab back out from the Gulmohar takeover thing.
queenbee thumbnail
Minnie and jprasad... bang on target!!! How, oh how can 'love' justify these most unlovely unconscionable acts😡 ... last episode they showed her knocking again at the Walia family's door... I am NOT looking forward to this confrontation🤢🤢

If I were Queenbee Walia I'd have grabbed her hair and shoved her out with a well-aimed kick at her pert behind .. long, long ago😡😡😡
smita24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

Minnie and jprasad... bang on target!!! How, oh how can 'love' justify these most unlovely unconscionable acts😡 ... last episode they showed her knocking again at the Walia family's door... I am NOT looking forward to this confrontation🤢🤢

If I were Queenbee Walia I'd have grabbed her hair and shoved her out with a well-aimed kick at her pert behind .. long, long ago😡😡😡

Shaant bee try to understand Mallika.

SPECIAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: smita24

May be Minnie she wants to hit Jassi to hurt Armaan. Rakshas ki jaan tote mein wala funda. Armaan did the same thing. Used jassi to make Purab back out from the Gulmohar takeover thing.

It doesn't make it RIGHT, or NORMAL though.

SPECIAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

👍🏼YEAH!!!

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: smita24

Shaant bee try to understand Mallika.

Unfortunately, that's exactly why😛😛!! I do understand her.. and it scares me😵😭

If this were the 16th century, and people cud be punished for their thoughts alone, she'd be guillotined by now🤢😉.. oh well.. Kalyug hai.. no crime is too bad, specially in India where the conviction rate is a mere 6%. You can't jail her for being a jealous, vindictive, vengeful woman scorned but at the very least, cudn't she be jailed for fraud, trespassing, slander and threatening the Walia family? This IS criminal, you know!!
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ya i used to feel really bad for her in the beginning but after wat she's done to the walia family....ohhhhh i hate her now....and i totally agree with jp.
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

queenbee....right on target....

Mallika would have been sympathised by the viewers if her hatred and jealousy would have been within limits...but by showering jassi with horrendous accusations that are false and also insulting her family is crossing all the limits.....she has become a vamp

smita24 thumbnail

Hey bee

this is kalyug. every body here hits other at his weak point. Arman did it, Mallika doing it what about Jassi ? why did she go to Purab ?? after humiliating him even before the press ?? its the rule of today. Mallika knows very well that Jassi loves her family. She is hitting them soo hard that they force jassi to choose between Armaan and her family. And definetly she will leave Armaan. And that where Mallika wins.

Edited by smita24 - 19 years ago