Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Mallika

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I know there are some staunch Mallika sympathizers who believe that
Mallika has done what she has done out of love and pain, but I am sorry
she does what ever she does out of hate.

T&D have turned Mallika into the anti-christ....I am now renaming her
Devilika. She loves to embarrass Armaan, but she won't let anyone else
embarrass him. She humiliates someone's family, because she feels she
has been wronged. She breeds all this vengeance and hate all in the
name of love, because Armaan loves someone else. I won't even
embarrass myself by trying to place myself in her shoes and imagine what
she is thinking or how she feels about Armaan and Jassi. I don't care to
feel that much hate for anyone and have it justified.

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

JP agree with you 100% T

Thanks to T and D Mallika's character has been badly butchered, now she has become a vamp of ekta shows who is always scheming doing evil things in the name of love...

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I agree Jprasad......

Mallika's hatred towards Jassi was justified in the begining but what she is doing now is so against her grain......I always felt that Mallika had class, she didnt stoop down no matter what.....what I liked abt her was that she could spew out as much bitterness as possible, but she never went behind Jassi's back to do so and this really demanded that one respect her for her choices.....

Now she is being turned into another Aryan clone which I find totally unnecessary......why couldnt Aryan do what Mallika is doing.....this would have been consistent with his pior doings too.....
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
i no rite, like it was okay hating jassi but now its getting way out of hand. she should stop her crap becuz no one really wants to see that. its really annoying. if only she was mature enuff to understand wat is going on, bu ti guess shes a child. wait a sec, im a child, then how ocme i nknow more then her? becuz she doesnt have brains, all she has is some dimwit thinking.
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Mallika has become insane thanks to T & D. Even though she was mean, snobby and arrogant, I kind of liked her. But now, she is beyond hope.
sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdjd

I agree with u guys..but, if u pay attention to its details, she said: "she will take everything and everybody away from ARMAN..so that arman has nowhere to go but to her"...and in last week's episode she has said ke"arman tumhe mere paas vapas ana hi hoga, pyar, se mana chuki ab tumhe me sabse alag kar dungi, even raj ko bhi tumse door kar doongi, so that u can come back to me"....

if ur boyfriend falls in love with a girl like jassi, what would u do? for us, jassi is good..but in her eyes, jassi is an ugly looking middle class girl.

so i guess her fristration is valid and someone has to play a role of villain..why not malika?

By doing this she may get Armaan back, but if he does not love her then what is the point in getting him back. I would not want to spend my life with a man who does not love me.

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

I agree with you guys, but let me tell you one thing if Jassi had the money power and status as Mallika she would have gone far more than this, anybody would have done this. Mallika never two timed Arman and end of the day she is left because of Jassi (its a 10 year relationship for god's sake) . I think her behaviour is quite normal. Atleast there is one person who behaves normally in this serial.

Clap Clap to Mallika.

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I completely agree w/ you, JP! and i think that T & D are unnecessarily making Mallika seem really evil and cruel.. @ first, i was feeling sorry for her, but now, NO WAY!! Dead

Go to top