India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

TULSI OR MIHIR!!!!! (Page 2)

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I'm totally on Mihir's side. Well agreed that what tulsi does was right in the long run but why could not she think of the short term effects?

When the hell did a petty marriage become more important than giving the chance to your loved ones to bid goodbye to a departing soul??

Tulsi has perenially kept Mihir in the dark. She never confided in him when Mandira was using her for Gautam, she never told him anything about the Meera angle on him, Meera's association with Mandira and now - this accident! Could Tulsi not realise how important his mother was for Mihir? I dont think anyone can justify what Tulsi did..I have NO sympathy for her..she should just go away!!!

Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

I'm totally on Mihir's side. Well agreed that what tulsi does was right in the long run but why could not she think of the short term effects?

When the hell did a petty marriage become more important than giving the chance to your loved ones to bid goodbye to a departing soul??

Tulsi has perenially kept Mihir in the dark. She never confided in him when Mandira was using her for Gautam, she never told him anything about the Meera angle on him, Meera's association with Mandira and now - this accident! Could Tulsi not realise how important his mother was for Mihir? I dont think anyone can justify what Tulsi did..I have NO sympathy for her..she should just go away!!!
ya........yehi to meine kaya na!she is just out of sencesAngry
missaries Groupbie
missaries
missaries

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I think that tulsi was wrong. i dont think she had any right to play god with anyone's life. no matter what one says. and i agree that she should have talked to her husband.
-himzie- IF-Rockerz
-himzie-
-himzie-

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:09am | IP Logged
overall all da probz occured bcoz of da communication gap btwn TULSI n MIHIR!!!!!
usa123 Senior Member
usa123
usa123

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Who is she to KILL her Mom In Law ???? Why didnt she kill Nandini when she was in Coma ?

Mihir is right, I even liked what harsh said.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Yes same here. Tulsi was dumbfounded when he asked her that question and she ought to be! She has commited something unforgivably horrible!
ronit_akash Groupbie
ronit_akash
ronit_akash

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i was,i am n i will always be on mihir's side..no matter what..
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~
~nikki~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i am confused. i think they both r wrong. he should understand what she did and why. she shud have informed and told them what happened. She shud atleast tell him who did the accident.

Go to top