Posted: 18 years ago

hey guyz i wanted ur opinion on 1 thin....

is tulsi ryt in wateva she did or is mihir ryt in wateva hez doin...

tulsi killed savita......but as she sayz dat she gave her MUKTI..... some of us think dat she did da ryt thing.....even i think she did it ryt.....bcoz savita was in gr8 pain....

while on da oda hand.....if we c thru mihirz point of view......hez also ryt in opposin tulsi......

more ova i feel dat tulsi did some big mistakes by nt callin ne of her family members n mentionin dem abt savita......well even if savita told her nt 2 tell ne1 den also her promise wasnt more 2 her dan her moda-in-laws condition....atleast she shud ve informed mihir or karan abt da incident....

n also mihir she shud lisen 2 tulsi 4 1ce in kool mind......n both of dem shud discuss abt da phases dey r goin thru....

well im jus confused as 2 whuz ryt n whuz wrong.....it myt b tulsi or it myt b mihir......guyz wat say??????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

plz do send in ur views......

no offence 2 mihir or tulsi fans.....

Hey,

I agree with you, I am with tulsi on this one. I think that she made a mistake my not telling the family about the accident, but in the long run she made the right decision. I mean lets take a look at someone who is on life support, and they write in their will that they do not want to be kept alive by a machine, then we should listen to them right? as this is their last wish.

Well it's the same thing with savita, she was being kepy alive by a machine and she didn't want to live like that. It's our own life and we have the right to choose what we would like to do with it.

I mean don't get me wrong, I think that this decision should maybe have been made my mihir, as he was savita's son and the whole family had the right to say goodbye to savita. Tulsi made a mistake by not giving them this chance........and I think that she's paying for that.

This is jsut what I think, I am not sure if i am right or not? Edited by honey425 - 18 years ago
I'm on Tulsi's side but i can understand what Mihir is feeling,and i do agree who is Tulsi to decide who lives or not, no matter what. But I'm still Tulsi's side cause Savita wanted her to give her Mukti.
I am on tulsi's side but think that it's not Mihir's fault either after all his mum died.
Im with both.....
Ok Tulsi hasnt done anythin wrong Savitha was is great pain so she needed Mukthi so SHE IS THE OnE who asked mukthi so Tulsi gave her mukthi..... also she did try to call Mihir...but MIhir couldnt answer ....so at leat when there a miss alert MIhir should chk it & call Tulsi but he didnt..so Mihir also wrong...

then Mihir saying Tulsi killed her mom...he also not doing wron..his Mom dead he couldnt saw her.. so he is in reat pain too..... but he should listen Tulsi..& think y his Mom at hospital....

Both r right...Ekta is the one forgettin main points....
Iam wid mihir, a little bit wid mad TULSI 2
I'm totally on Mihir's side. Well agreed that what tulsi does was right in the long run but why could not she think of the short term effects?

When the hell did a petty marriage become more important than giving the chance to your loved ones to bid goodbye to a departing soul??

Tulsi has perenially kept Mihir in the dark. She never confided in him when Mandira was using her for Gautam, she never told him anything about the Meera angle on him, Meera's association with Mandira and now - this accident! Could Tulsi not realise how important his mother was for Mihir? I dont think anyone can justify what Tulsi did..I have NO sympathy for her..she should just go away!!!
Originally posted by ronitfan

I'm totally on Mihir's side. Well agreed that what tulsi does was right in the long run but why could not she think of the short term effects?

When the hell did a petty marriage become more important than giving the chance to your loved ones to bid goodbye to a departing soul??

Tulsi has perenially kept Mihir in the dark. She never confided in him when Mandira was using her for Gautam, she never told him anything about the Meera angle on him, Meera's association with Mandira and now - this accident! Could Tulsi not realise how important his mother was for Mihir? I dont think anyone can justify what Tulsi did..I have NO sympathy for her..she should just go away!!!
ya........yehi to meine kaya na!she is just out of sences๐Ÿ˜ก
I think that tulsi was wrong. i dont think she had any right to play god with anyone's life. no matter what one says. and i agree that she should have talked to her husband.
overall all da probz occured bcoz of da communication gap btwn TULSI n MIHIR!!!!!