Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Could this be a possibility....

anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!

Considering Hiten & Gauri are making an entry into Kyph as a couple how can Angad's angle be justified in their life? The only possibility i can think of is Gauri plays Angad's Ex-girlfriend who was pregnant with his kid when they parted ways(Angad oblivious of this)... and now she is married to Hiten.  Angad & Gauri come across eachother and Angad comes to know of the truth. They might show Hiten as a caring, doting father to Angad's kid and Gauri  will stop Angad's advances towards  his kid saying  that  being a biological father doesnt  give him any paternal  rights over the kid. 
Angad will start co relating this to himself and Kripa and the kid and will accept the kid (or will be late?)
I seriously doubt they are going to show Angad and Gauri's character having an affair now... they must have had a past. Coz no matter how hurt or disturbed Angad is i dont think he will turn to another woman for comfort. And considering Hiten and Gauri are cast together an affair at this point would sound absurd.
I feel Gauri's character is from Angad's past. And how kripa is going to react will be a million dollar question... she isnt in a position to hold that agianst Angad either. Hiten & Gauri's characters will come to make Angad & Kripa understand the meaning of Marriage and true companionship.. in truly typical Balaji style.  I know it is very cliche but Ekta is at times very predictable.

What do u think of this possibility?
Bye
Luv
Anu.

Edited by anushka_5 - 19 March 2006 at 11:13am

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
cool
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hi Tongue
i think gauri will be related to angads new mom or she might become angads wellwisher LOL
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged
dat b nice i think
KArishma***
anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana1

hi Tongue
i think gauri will be related to angads new mom or she might become angads wellwisher LOL

That is what i think aswell... i just made another post on that one. I hope so too. Smile
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
its nice Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top