India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

GRRRRRRR..Todays’s episode (Page 2)

booboo Newbie
booboo
booboo

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 12:13am | IP Logged

GRRRRRRRRRRR......i'm a little bit confused about the MODEL....by the way she doesn't look like a model..yeah she is wearing a little bit of cloth and she is not beautifull than jassie.....how could she say that ....

and i agree i hate that kind of style of LUV to armaan from malika......i just want to see the day armaan slap malika............

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

1. What is up with that snobbish model????i wanted to punch her in the face...that little pipsqueak.Angry.jessica should have said moreAngry

2. What is up with armaan's hair???????????????grrrrrr he has to have enough money to get a hair cut?

3. Whut is up with teh episode....they totally skiped a scene...last time they showed in the preview.. that armaan yells at nandu to tell him what malika said ..and nandu said abotu the najaez rishta between armu and jassi...but they didn't show it in today's episode.????Angry or is just in US?Confused

4. MALIKA!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Angryshe needs major help!! "tumare liya armaan...tumare pyar ke liya"Dead...Damn ur pyar malika!Angry

sry..a lot of anger...

I completely agree w/ EVERY SINGLE word you said!! i was REALLY upset after today's episode as well.. WHAT IN THE WORLD are they doing with the story??Angry 

and mallika is just getting on my nerves!!!Angry i can't stand watching armaan being fooled like this by the evil mallika!!! and what DID happen to the scene w/ armaan saying "papaji"??? i was really looking fwd to that!! AAAHHH!! i think im going to go crazy!! Wacko 

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I think He just had his hair cut, so that it would grow back to this adorable length when Jessica returns...The only thing I liked about yesterdays episode was that BOW -WOW background score whenever the two super bitches were around.
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

They cut off that preview that had inspired me to write that slap scene!

I have a feeling that originally there was the slap scene but then they had a creative attack and decided to make Mallika into another Kekta vamp; subtle and heinous who will make the Hero dance to her tunes....DISGUSTING!

And of course they want to bring in a romantic angle between Jassi and Uncle. That's why they are creating that stuck-up model angle!

Yuck!

Wish Apurva will leave the show; then I can devote my time to better things and people....!

it may be that they might have read the wonderful seen you created and since the cat was out of the bag, they changed it. Keep on posting dear. Let's give them a run for their life.LOL

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:48am | IP Logged

the PAPAJI PREVIEW SCENE was cut out.

that means they must have also cut out other interesting scenes.

i think they are getting confused as to which scenes to cut out and which ones to add LOL

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:54am | IP Logged
The episode was below than average. Jassi is again crying, cribbing. P is expressionless. Armaan's bad haircut, Billo and Mallika unbearable...
gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Agreed with all that u guyz said + what's with the open bitchin' during the shoot - surely not EVERYONE voices their opinion so openly when a major client is present???or is this normal?
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 6:10am | IP Logged

well....i was just wondering how you can hate a person so much right on the first meeting...okay...understood that jassi requested the model for her chair so she got a bit annoyed but that does not give her a chance to rant a lot of crap and then warn jassi to stay away from her boyfriend....thats like going a bit too much seriously!!

Go to top