KiRaN_K thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

1. What is up with that snobbish model????i wanted to punch her in the face...that little pipsqueak.😡.jessica should have said more😡

2. What is up with armaan's hair???????????????grrrrrr he has to have enough money to get a hair cut?

3. Whut is up with teh episode....they totally skiped a scene...last time they showed in the preview.. that armaan yells at nandu to tell him what malika said ..and nandu said abotu the najaez rishta between armu and jassi...but they didn't show it in today's episode.????😡 or is just in US?😕

4. MALIKA!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...😡she needs major help!! "tumare liya armaan...tumare pyar ke liya"🤢...Damn ur pyar malika!😡

sry..a lot of anger...

Edited by KiRaN_K - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Exactly Kiran!!!

Whats with his hair???? It looked like a real bad hair day for Apu!!

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i no rite.. that model really made me wanna screw her up soo bad. heyy jassi didnt know how to model.. i mean come on, pplz dont actually do that, or do they?
ruchu thumbnail
Yes and whats all this going on with the wrong preview, it really pissed me off. I was expecting a big scene but ------------------- anyways i think his hair look awful.
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

that model was so ewwww....... 🤢 the funniest part was armaan's hair   😆 😆 sorry all armaan fans , but he does need a haircut 😆
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woh subah kabhi to aayegi,
kabhi to Jassi Armaan ke paas waapas jayegi,
kabhi to Armaan ke baal katenge,
kabhi to acche din aayenge.
jprasad thumbnail
2. What is up with armaan's hair???????????????grrrrrr he has to have
enough money to get a hair cut?

Jassi hai na...sare paise tho unke paas hai...just wait...Armaan has a
haircut score to settle with her.
poison ivy thumbnail
armaans hair is straightened. i kinda like it
booboo thumbnail

GRRRRRRRRRRR......i'm a little bit confused about the MODEL....by the way she doesn't look like a model..yeah she is wearing a little bit of cloth and she is not beautifull than jassie.....how could she say that ....

and i agree i hate that kind of style of LUV to armaan from malika......i just want to see the day armaan slap malika............

shiverz thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

1. What is up with that snobbish model????i wanted to punch her in the face...that little pipsqueak.😡.jessica should have said more😡

2. What is up with armaan's hair???????????????grrrrrr he has to have enough money to get a hair cut?

3. Whut is up with teh episode....they totally skiped a scene...last time they showed in the preview.. that armaan yells at nandu to tell him what malika said ..and nandu said abotu the najaez rishta between armu and jassi...but they didn't show it in today's episode.????😡 or is just in US?😕

4. MALIKA!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...😡she needs major help!! "tumare liya armaan...tumare pyar ke liya"🤢...Damn ur pyar malika!😡

sry..a lot of anger...

I completely agree w/ EVERY SINGLE word you said!! i was REALLY upset after today's episode as well.. WHAT IN THE WORLD are they doing with the story??😡 

and mallika is just getting on my nerves!!!😡 i can't stand watching armaan being fooled like this by the evil mallika!!! and what DID happen to the scene w/ armaan saying "papaji"??? i was really looking fwd to that!! AAAHHH!! i think im going to go crazy!!