what's up thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

guys i posted this post b4 but no1 was interestes in nihira what kind of fans r u  ok i m writing last time abt this.

did u know nihira sang for kasam se?    the title song in the singers it says her name nehera mayb they spelt it wrong next time kasam se comes u make sure u hear it alrite? ok that's it sorry if i offended u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueman thumbnail
Yes... Nihira sang that song. Her voice sounds very sweet. Due to numerological aspects her name is spelt as Nehra.
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i knew that and ya i think it was probably misprinted or just like blueman said they might have printed it because thats how u spell it in numerogical aspects...
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueman

Yes... Nihira sang that song. Her voice sounds very sweet. Due to numerological aspects her name is spelt as Nehra.

Even that serial is named "Kasamh Se"....😆 and I am sure Nihira didn't ask them to put her name as Nehra.

ritika24 thumbnail
I think it is mispelt. If Ekta Kapoor has asked to change Nihiras name to suit Numerology, then i think she has gone real Paranoid. 😆 😆 😆 Else, we will see funnily Spelt Names of her entire crew in the credits!!
ritika24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Nice Pic in your Avi😊

Thanks, varshaji. I am looking for a new one now (though this is one is good too)

Shantibai, with ekta kapoor one never knows..it might be Knihira one day ðŸ¤¢

ritika24 thumbnail
Chalo, i made a good choice...Nihira Av stands as it is.... 😊
corvallisi thumbnail
I personlly think Nihira looks very charming in her hair style she wore during the song "Saathi re bhool naa jaanaa meta pyaar". The outfit she wore that day also suited her. She is very sweet lady with lots of virtues including of course, her beautiful voice. She also looked sweet in one episode where Lalit and Adesh were saying she is not the best but Raktima sang better. She looked riled up. She was making some hand gestures whre Vinita calmed her down. She looks very natural.
goody thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: what's up

guys i posted this post b4 but no1 was interestes in nihira what kind of fans r u  ok i m writing last time abt this.

did u know nihira sang for kasam se?    the title song in the singers it says her name nehera mayb they spelt it wrong next time kasam se comes u make sure u hear it alrite? ok that's it sorry if i offended u

I am very happy for Nihira that she sang 'kasam se' title song and also she sounds really really good.......love to hear her....she is the best!!!!!

vinayaktyagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shantibai

And,..............if it is indeed this Psycho ekta asking a name change then Nihira would now be listed as Knihira...........😉

😆

Well when it comes to numerology Ekta can do anything!