blueman thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Can anyone tell where from this girl Sinchan came? As far as I remember she was not there in last 32 of SRGMP Challenge 2005. Is she a wild card entry? Anyway, I think she sings  well from what I have heard in the Holi episode, although it was not very clear.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueman thumbnail
Why no replies? No one knows who Sinchan is?
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No idea, I started watching SRGMP only when final 4 were left. Even I want to know about it as I think Sinchan is among better contestants in EMAET.
ritika24 thumbnail
hey deepak,

if you started watching after only after final four, how come u like nihira so much πŸ˜•
SolidSnake thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritika24

hey deepak,

if you started watching after only after final four, how come u like nihira so much πŸ˜•

Johri hi heere ki kadr karta hai....πŸ˜›,

Actually while googling I found IF and when I reached here I saw everyone talking about Nihira's elimination and from there I gathered that Nihira was the best participant. Then I downloaded all of her videos from sifymax and songs from Dizzy's coolgoose link to see it myself. Rest as they say is history now....πŸ˜‰

ritika24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Johri hi heere ki kadr karta hai....πŸ˜›,

Actually while googling I found IF and when I reached here I saw everyone talking about Nihira's elimination and from there I gathered that Nihira was the best participant. Then I downloaded all of her videos from sifymax and songs from Dizzy's coolgoose link to see it myself. Rest as they say is history now....πŸ˜‰

😊

Buddy, you missed seeing Nihira on TV...she was phenomenal. Those sify videos are not at all clear..they skip and what not.  Though even i started seeing after swanandas elimination, so missed some of nihis earlier performances, especially chup chup ke, chalk re and others😭

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shinchan kaun hai mere dil se poocho , kaun hai woh jawab mil jaayega.

well jokes apart she was in final 32 and got out in the very first round she comes from banglore and a decent and refined girl in the contest πŸ˜‰
SolidSnake thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritika24

😊

Buddy, you missed seeing Nihira on TV...she was phenomenal. Those sify videos are not at all clear..they skip and what not.  Though even i started seeing after swanandas elimination, so missed some of nihis earlier performances, especially chup chup ke, chalk re and others😭

Well, later I did see her songs when Zee began re-telecasting them. Her "Hamesha Tumko Chaha" will etched forever in my heart. πŸ˜› Jab tak main is duniya mein hoon.

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Is there any pic of Sinchan on Sify site or somewhere we can see what she looks like. I can't recall her at all.

mam itna kuch nahin just she looks decent and refined and banglore se hai and ok sorts gaati hai she is not bad singer lolπŸ˜†

photo nahin hai just watch ek main aur ek tu lol

NBA ALL-STAR thumbnail
i havent heard of this sinchan eihter!