Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Awwwwwwwww!!!!! I'm sooooo sad you're leaving Daisy!! 😭

thank you SOO much for your LOVELYπŸ˜ƒ updates & all the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ for your studies!! we will REALLY miss you!!!😭😭😭

bluelotus thumbnail

Daisy................ You have been the lifeline of JJKN updates here

and they were quite irresistible................................................ ..

I'll miss u terribly😭

But studies are more important. Keep your mind on it and let all

your wishes come true. And ofcourse, do come here as much as

possible.

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
good luck in ur studies Daisy...we will definately miss u and your wonderfull JJKN updates....hope u have a gr8 time in college.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rumi thumbnail

what can i say to you  here ! you know how i feel for you and how i will miss you! it is really difficult to tell you  what i am feeling right now!😭!!!!!!!i am only remembering your words and so i am trying to control my emotions! but when i was going to write update  i was  feeling terrible! yeh to mera kaam nehi tha!😭on the other hand i know that  this  is required for your future and i hope you will do it successfully! so i wish you a very good luck 😊😊😊and please do come here whenever you have some time  cos everybody will miss you very much!!!!!!

sowmyaa thumbnail
awww daisy!! we will miss you sooo much... But i am also very happy for you and wish you a good luck. Please be in touch.... once you settle down, you can visit us.. we will really miss you....and as princess said... take care, eat well dont stress out much...but do work hard to get the best! :-)
alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey , daisy we will miss u and your superb updates well, good luck and all the best
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Luck Daisy. Thanks for all your help in updating Daisy everyday. We will miss you 😭😭
masoom thumbnail

oh my God 😭 Daisy i have already started missing you... wish you all the best!!!!!! oh I will really miss you updates... I used to see them all over the internet on verious websites... ohhhhhh but thanks a lot to Rumi... who is also doing a great job...!!! plz do come online whenever you have time... wish you BEst of the BEst!!

take care

😊

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Daisy! Omg, I just heard about you leaving from Jprasad! I can't believe it's so soon as well.

I'm reallllly going to miss you sooooooooo much, because you've been such a wonderful and loving friend. Thank you very much for all the wonderful things that you've contributed to this forum. You're great! 😊

I hope you have a great time at college and best of luck with your studies. Take care. Luv always, Deli. ❀️ β€οΈ