Racing Injury!!..

Groovychick thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Kavya-Anjali's racing injury
   By: Tushar Joshi
   February 28, 2006

Eijaz Khan and Anita
An event at the Star Paarivar awards nomination special turned into a pain in the neck (literally!) for Kavyanjali's lead actors.

As part of the show, Eijaz Khan (Kavya) and Anita (Anjali) took part in a running competition, where the guy had to pick up the girl and run towards a finishing line.

Vikas Bhalla and Divya Dutta, and Hussain and Juhi Parmar were the other couples competing with them.

An onlooker, who witnessed the mishap, explained, "Eijaz had to pick Anita up, carry her and run. It didn't look easy; all the actors were quite nervous and uneasy with the idea of carrying their heroines and running.

However, when the contest started, Eijaz started running with Anita, but suddenly stumbled, and both fell. It looked like they were in pain."

Sweat and blood

About the accident, Anita says, "I sprained my neck badly. It was quite difficult shooting with it in the first few days, but now I am fit and fine."

However, things are difficult for co-star Eijaz, who is still recuperating from his leg injury on his left knee.

"I ignored the wound initially, which is why it has worsened," he said. "I am regularly going to the hospital and getting treated as there is some pus and the wound is spreading. I don't think it's anything to worry about, but I wish I had paid more attention to it before."

Tough for heroes

When asked about the competition, Eijaz said, "It was good fun, but the race wasn't easy. It's quite difficult to run with someone in your arms, especially when you can't see the ground."

Eijaz will soon be seen as the lead actor in Balaji's new show, Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka, on Star One.

hey guys..m not sure if this article has been posted b4..but..poor eijoo and anitašŸ˜­