Diya Aur Baati Hum

PADHAI KIDHAR

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

GABRIELLA-TEEN

Groupbie

GABRIELLA-TEEN

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
This show was supposed to show sanshya's troubles in achieving I.A.S... but i think that track is not being given importance or being mentioned at all...like the central theme is being ignored...babho nokjok n meenakshi kalakari is hilighted...suraj sandy scenes r good...but what about her exam results..??? seems like a typical saas-bahu-jethani saga to me... !!!!not unique as it was construted to be !!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011hamzanuhaHi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PADHAI KIDHAR" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Saas-bahu-jethani are unavoidable as these are the basics of any family LOL.

Pre-marriage, marriage, post-marriage adaptation and now I think, they are moving towards hinting on Sandhya's smartness and education.  We had a news segment also on Suraj promising Sandhya to help her with education...so wait and watch.

Edited by b2011 - 12 December 2011 at 12:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEEN-Ramya-Hi_Friendsarshi_karishsita11ChillMaarYaar

Mizhi

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_FriendsShagufElina0-SD-0arshi_karishsita11ChillMaarYaar

GABRIELLA-TEEN

Groupbie

GABRIELLA-TEEN

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gold-

The central theme is not being ignored.Sandhya's hurdles increased at her new home and so did her distance towards her dream.

Before Suraj coming around and supporting Sandy for her edu,it is necessary to prove that he can beyond his boundaries and can assess understand her thus gaining her trust completely.Him crossing boundaries would be easy if the politics,kalakaris and pressure etc is non existent in the house.

They have been married less than a month in the show..So exam results are not that late yet.

Besides Sandhya has to grow personality wise to be the best of the lot.Life and not books helps you tackle things,and being less judgemental about things around you .This that is something that she will learn in the process .

yaaa bt shez nt showing missing education...her smartness is being shown datz rite bt still...were's all da IAS hype !!!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
She lost any hopes of going for further education , she accepted that fact she wont study , no point in crying over it , rather than that she is shown helping chavi and mohit with education , not teaching wise but financial stuff.

that main theme will not be forgotten , it has to come out and it will,  let the gal come back to normal , let her see hope of asking suraj , then they will focus on that also 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friends0-SD-0arshi_karishsita11

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
its too early. while sandhya's exams are over, Winkchavi and mohit"s exams are still on. just in the last episode, Suraj was asking them to go and read. So i guess thopieir courses ar"s all different to have different examination schedule.

agree with JustJ and b2011.

its still the fourth day going on since Sandhya's chuda utarna ceremony. one month not yet over. dust has to settle a bit. Then admission topic should start because if the III yr has to be continued, Sandhya wil have to pay the admission fees before the last date. Else it will be postponed for next year. Let's see how they show it.

IPS/IAS/UPSC exams can be taken by graduate candidates only. so that will happen only when sandhya gets ready for the IIIrd year.

While I am thinking in term of practical timelines, don't know how the story writers in present times write. May be they lose all perspective and become flexible to write anything however irrational; based on demand from viewers/producers/directors/TRPs. 
I am from the older generation of viewers who grew up in Doordarshan era where stories had proper content and they stuck to the "no. of episodes" format and would go off air once story finishes. Nowadays, its just bad. No quality at all. there's just quantity. I am returning to Indian Television soap after 10 years and so will take any stupidity shown on the idiot box. what is new is that the viacom (colors) entertainment started on the regional setting flavour and it has taken other channels also to follow on those foot prints. its good to see multi-cultural india and small towns and other indian cities stories.
working in the indian financial markets and now in international financial community, the marwari culture as I know is adhering to all traditions but at the same time not averse to change and risk-taking. but it is predominantly a business class and takes employment in commerce and trade. I never ever imagined any marwari could dreaming about being a police officerWink it is believable that a marwari woman wants to be an independent business-woman, but it is a little duanting and taxing on a marwari household that their daughter or daughter-in -law wants to become a police officer. It is something already off tangent from a regular marwari house-hold settings. that is the fun part i like to watch. Sorry no offence to anyone, but this interesting, new thought is what got me hooked to the show.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691arshi_karishsita11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.