Posted: 18 years ago
i more place
u can go 2 google videos and type jay sean
u will get  some his  of videos ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by amina877 - 18 years ago
diz post is deticated to jay sean fans dont have to gid links can jst shower ur love to him ๐Ÿ˜‰
oyee amina!!
i'm his biggest fan!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

hehehe..i was soo close 2 see him but i was going out 4 dinner with my fam so i had 2 cum bak home arghh..coz he came 2 trafagalr saquare..i think 4 diwali ๐Ÿ˜Š
yeh hez a wicked singer hez a really innocent n sweet lad honest
his songz r phatttttt

You guys havent met me yet have you? Look at my username, avataar, and signature๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya aka Mrs Jay Sean

ahahaha..how did i no that the shetan priya would cum running 2 this topic?! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
priya's obsessed with him..kyon priya ๐Ÿ˜›
btw..why wasn't i invited 2 urwedding ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†
lolz am gonna hug him dats a bet frm my m8ts i will an all jst adore him all fans wat wud u do

Originally posted by Groovychick

ahahaha..how did i no that the shetan priya would cum running 2 this topic?! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
priya's obsessed with him..kyon priya ๐Ÿ˜›
btw..why wasn't i invited 2 urwedding ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†

Everyone was invited! Dont worry..Jay and I will send you a one year anniversary card๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya

ahh gal jay iz all a fantasy am serious gonna meet him
Originally posted by i_luv_jay_sean

Everyone was invited! Dont worry..Jay and I will send you a one year anniversary card๐Ÿ˜‰

Priya

hehehe..i remember now..that was when i was on holiday 2 cyprus๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜•i missed it๐Ÿ˜ญ

oh well..don't 4get 2 invite me 2 ur anniversary! hailaaa..how long has it been after ur marriage?๐Ÿ˜›n how was ur suhaagraat๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†seriously..jay is soo sweet n innocent na๐Ÿ˜Šhis face..*sighs*his face is sumthin 2 die for..