Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

IF-II2 Contest Round-7 Last date-5 april (Page 5)

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aries_sakshi

hello frnds.. i wante dto knw.. whether u ppl wante dto change theme of this round or not.

Yes Sakshi I like Sonya's idea if it's ok with all the other houses taking part.Smile

Everyone feels that too much of writing has been done, so I think we all want to do something different.

mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
i would say that sonaya's theme is more difficult coz only a few ppl r good at making videos and sum even dont hav the program or dont know how to do it n i guess some ppl hav may been strted working on this team already so i think the theme for this time is good and if some1 news ideas n themes can be brought up in the next round tht would be gr8 too tht wat i thnk ni am shure every1 will hav their own opinion

thnx
mehak
(lovly_angel)
sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddh

Originally posted by sumesh

OMG...this is not fair....

we already preapred for thsi work....

also assigned works to all too...

I agree taht ist same...But U guyz all mentioned before Its tough before in this thread,....

Only me mentioned that its simple...

Anyways I think thsi time we shodul do with this...

Sonya's Idea is good But i feel that we wont be abel to do that well...

I think next time it shoudl be mroe tough....

PLSS guyzz....let it go thsi time...

All telling thsi time its tough nw telling its same thing too...

We already prepared for this...We dont wanan waste mroe time on this...

Cry Cry Cry

Guys if they started working on it then its not fair to them to change the theme. Its upto u guys.

Thanks Siddh...I didnt expect u will ever support me WinkWink

Lots of thanks...All my previous impression on u all gone nw...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

prabal_cog Senior Member
prabal_cog
prabal_cog

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumesh

Originally posted by prabal_cog

For next week we can have a contest on the video showing the contestant's journey in this IDOL along with the journey of his/her fan club - good quotes/discussion/criticismsof the contetsant in this forum along with the Idol's songs /quotes/ etc clips from the show or tak a tak - i know it would be damm tough but will be very interesting for the other members as well as it can be a good gift for your IDOL.But i think we should give some extra time to compile the video

I completely agree....Somethign liek that should be the final one...

thsi time I prefer this theme.....CryCry

Thanks Sumesh

I think as members of the fan club we also had a roller coster ride during these last 4 months along with our favorite - so it would be great if we have the final one as a recap of not only the Idol but also his/her fans - we have so many interesting things happening at the forum - why not make it a bit more memorable

sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovly_angel

i would say that sonaya's theme is more difficult coz only a few ppl r good at making videos and sum even dont hav the program or dont know how to do it n i guess some ppl hav may been strted working on this team already so i think the theme for this time is good and if some1 news ideas n themes can be brought up in the next round tht would be gr8 too tht wat i thnk ni am shure every1 will hav their own opinion

thnx
mehak
(lovly_angel)

yes u r correct....Its surely gonna tough for me...No clue...also me using dialup too...I know may be other members can do that...But thsi time I really wanna submit it....

Seems like I got some supporters ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

~NehaKakkarLuv~ IF-Dazzler
~NehaKakkarLuv~
~NehaKakkarLuv~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

will it be okay if this theme is kept for next week. this way everyone gets what they want? do post your views.
ya...that was my idea

~NehaKakkarLuv~ IF-Dazzler
~NehaKakkarLuv~
~NehaKakkarLuv~

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prabal_cog

For next week we can have a contest on the video showing the contestant's journey in this IDOL along with the journey of his/her fan club - good quotes/discussion/criticismsof the contetsant in this forum along with the Idol's songs /quotes/ etc clips from the show or tak a tak - i know it would be damm tough but will be very interesting for the other members as well as it can be a good gift for your IDOL.But i think we should give some extra time to compile the video

ya ...but then neha house wont have much if they make it in top 2 cuz neha doesn't have a lot of videos and amey n antara do!...but think of another idea...mayb something that is equal for all de houses...like the background music shud b one song he or she sang best in the galas or album,and a slideshow of pics of them and in between videos of them wid their fellow contestants!

Edited by famegurukul_fan - 20 March 2006 at 5:06pm
sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Sonya just gave a suggestion which i thought was good. Ppl who want the theme for this week to be changed you can suggest other ideas too.

Go to top