Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pyar - the different shades of love (Page 15)

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 31 May 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
sorry jaanus!!

i was meant to update today...but my computer's not accepting my memory stick! Angry ...i'll post the updates first thing tomorrow morning!

Thanks!

~Nibbles! Tongue

bina4u Senior Member
bina4u
bina4u

Posted: 31 May 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
its Ok dear Tongue
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 31 May 2006 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
we can wait!!!

but not too long!! LOL LOL j/k!
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
sowwy jaanus!! i know i promised this mornign...but i was having a problem with my computer!!

Part ???

Time for the Fashion show!!!

Disha rubbed her ears as she heard the screaming of Rano and the banging of various equipment being thrown around the room…a fretful Pori had come out a few minutes earlier and told Disha that Rano was in a bad mood…

D: Like I can't tell by all the noise…

Disha rubbed her temples and noticed that the noise had stopped…

D: Maybe it's safe to go in…

Big mistake…as soon as she opened the door, Disha was forced to duck as a flying lipstick came her way…Disha sighed…Rano still hadn't calmed down…

DK: You missed that one…

Rano picked up another lipstick and chucked it on the floor as well…Disha glared at him…wasn't he meant to be stopping Rano?

D: You're not helping!!

DK: hey…I get to watch the show for free…cut some slack will you?!!

Disha gave him a look, and DK decided to do something before he was given another 'rocking' hairstyle…

Sighing, he stood up and forced Rano's arms down to her side…

DK: relax tiger…nothing else left for you to break…

Surprisingly, Rano didn't struggle…though Disha could still se her glowering…

D: What happened anyway?

She asked as she cautiously made her way across the War Zone, which had been the make-up room just seconds before…

DK: Priya, the main model called…she broke her toe so can't make it to the show…

R: if I ever see her again…she'll have more than a broken toe…

D: Rano!! Relax!!

Disah second biggest mistake…Rano erupted again…

R: HOW AM I MEANT TO RELAX?!!! Less than half an hour left and my designs need to be on the ramp, and NO MAIN MODEL!!!!!!!!!

D: ok, ok, Rano…

Disha could feel another headache coming on…

D: I'm sure we can do something…

A grin appeared on DK's face…

DK: Yup…Disha can be our model…

D: What?!!
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
R: Great idea!!

D: hey wait…I mean…no way!!

R: Please Di…

DK: Yes Disha…please!!!!

Disha looked at him…

D: you be quiet…and Rano, how can I…?

R: But di…you know all the moves, and the dresses will fit you as well…please!!!!!!!!

DK: It's settled then!!

D: But…

Before Disha could say anything else…DK and Rano started pushing her towards the other make-up room…

R: I'll tell Stella and she'll get you ready!! You've got 20 minutes di…good luck!!

And with that she slammed the door of the make-up room shut…Disha blinked a few times as everything sunk in…groaning she got herself an aspirin…something told her it was gonna be a long day…

18 minutes and 43 seconds later…Stella had just finished pinning Disha's dupatta to her hair and took a step back to admire her handwork…

Stella: Wow Disha!!! You look absolutely amazing!!!!

Disha glanced at herself in the mirror and nervously twiddled with her blouse straps as nerves took over…

D: You think so?

Stella: I know so!!!

Before anything else could be said…Rano burst in and immediately rushed over to Disha…

R: Wow di!! You look great!! Now come on…it's time for you and DK to go out!!

D: But Rano…I don't think I can…

But Rano was paying the least bit of attention…

R: Yeah di..me too!!

And with that Disha was dragged out the room and to the side of the ramp…in a blink of an eye she was staring down at thousands of people…all looking up expectantly at her…she blinked as the glare of lights caught her eyes and made her squint…

D: *I really can't do this!!*

Just when she thought her legs would give way…Disha sensed DK come and stand be her side, dressed in a cream sherwani with light gold embroidery, he was looking dashing!!

DK took a step forward when he realised Disha was rooted to the spot…he could see a red tinge slowly appearing on her cheeks, matching her lush red lengha perfectly!! Dressed in a beautiful bridal outfit with light gold jewellery, DK wished there was a car outside the hall, waiting for him to whisk Disha off her feet and marry her!!!!

Coming back to his senses, DK gently but firmly took her hand and led her across the ramp…at first she refused to take any other position than the robot one she'd adopted since coming out of the dressing room, but soon her confidence grew, and with DK's hand in hers, Disha flounced around parading the dress of her dreams…
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
oh i loved that!!!!!

that was soo funny!!!! LOL LOL
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
A few minutes later…

Sanya, Pori, Rano, DK, Disha, Gautham, Stella and all the other models were waiting backstage with their fingers crossed, waiting impatiently for the winner to be announced…

Host: Well ladies and gentleman…a fabulous fashion show with some stunning models and some absolutely beautiful designs…and to make these designs, 5 very talented men and women have toiled day and night…but ultimately they can be only one winner…and the winner is…

He paused to add suspension to the audience and designers…as he slid the card out of the envelope; he smiled and beamed at the audience…

Host: Rano Bhosle!!!

The audience erupted in applause as an ecstatic Rano came out to accept her award…a photographer came running up and requested a photo of her and she called out all the models and her friends…

Everybody jostled around and tried to squeeze into the frame as a patient photographer waited for everyone to assemble…finally after a lot of pushing and shoving, everyone managed to get into suitable positions and Disha found herself standing next to DK…He looked at her with a twinkle in his eye and coming closer to her…he whispered in her ear…

DK: BTW…You're looking very hot!!!

Shocked Disha turned round to face him, just as the cameras "click" could be heard…
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

A few days after the fashion show…

DK had managed to get hold of a house…much to the disappointment of everyone – excluding Disha…

She picked up a box and jiggled it around until I was comfortable enough in her arms…she then started her slow descend to the lorry waiting outside to take DK, and his luggage, to the hew house…DK caught sight of her and made his way to her smiling…

DK: Wow Disha…so nice to see you're helping!!

She gave him a fake smile…

D: Yup! The faster you get out of here…the better!!

But instead of being angry or annoyed, DK's grin became even wider…

DK: I'm touched!!

Taking the box out of her arms, he walked to the lorry and started talking to Pori…who was by now all over him…

"Oh DK…why do you have to leave?" and " Please come and visit!!"…these were the only words Disha had heard from Pori all morning…and although they began to sicken her and Disha would much rather be inside with her feet up…for some reason she found herself staring out at DK with a small smile on her lips…

D: *It really will be quieter without him around!!*

But Disha soon came to her senses as DK turned round and gave him a warm smile…disgusted as well as surprised with herself…Disha gave him a defiant glare and stomped back inside…

A while later…

All of DK's stuff was safe and sound in the lorry, and he'd met everyone, except for Disha…he walked up to her but she ignored him and looked the other way with her arms crossed over her chest…

DK: I'm off…

D: Thank God!!

DK raise his eyebrows at her behaviour…but this expression was soon replaced by a cheeky grin as he leaned over and gave Disha a kiss on her cheek!!!

DK: Bye!!

He whispered softly in her ear…and after taking a glance at her stunned expression…he walked over to the lorry and was off!!

Go to top