Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

oh ok Jemdi.........😊

hey angei..........ya me too......hopeing every thing goes well & no 1 notices tat artical.......or have they???

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

hey ppl i've posted sum more picx of himeshji in da gallery 😊

check 'em out😊........

aur celina plz  check ur inbox ..........i've sent U a PM

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 18 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hey ash, will def check those pics!😊

ash the pics are cool - where did u get the pic of Himeshji at EMAET from sis? looks like he is listenin to something on his phone hmmmm...

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 18 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
'Right here right now' - is top song
By IANS
Apr 11, 2006, 11:34

Vishal-Shekhar's catchy 'Right here right now' song from 'Bluffmaster' has taken over the no. 1 slot this week from A.R. Rahman's 'Paathshala' ('Rang De Basanti'), which after ruling the charts for over a month is no more among the top 10 songs. 

The top 10 Hindi songs are:

1. 'Right here right now' - Film: 'Bluffmaster'; Singers: Abhishek Bachchan and Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Vishal-Shekhar. The rap song that returned last week is holding on to the top spot.

2. 'Rang de basanti' - Film: 'Rang De Basanti'; Singers: Daler Mehndi, Chitra; Music: A.R. Rahman. It has returned to the music charts after a long interval and Bhangra king Daler Mehndi is keeping his fans entertained with the energetic number.

3. 'Jhoom jhoom' - Film: 'Tom Dick And Harry'; Singer: Himesh Reshammiya; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. Another feel-good song from Reshammiya that has become popular in a very short time and is quickly climbing up the charts.

4. 'Tu hi meri shab hai' - Film: 'Gangster - A Love Story'; Singer: K.K; Music: Pritam. The new romantic number from Anurag Basu's forthcoming action-drama that has hit the chart this week creates the right mood for young lovers.

5. 'Jhalak dikhlaja' - Film: 'Aksar'; Singer: Himesh Reshammiya; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. Reshammiya is going places with the song.

6. 'Meter down' - Film: 'Taxi No.9211'; Singer: Adnan Sami; Music: Vishal-Shekhar. The magic of the hot and funky number featuring Nana Patekar and John Abraham is fading out. It has slipped down to number six position.

7. 'Aashiq banaya aapne' - Film: 'Aashiq Banaya Aapne'; Singers: Himesh Reshammiya, Shreya Ghoshal; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. Music director Reshammiya's first song as a singer, based on Sufi music, is back on the list.

8. 'Jiya dhadak dhadak jaye' - Film: 'Kalyug'; Singer: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan; Music: Rohail Hyat and Faisal Rafi. This is one of the best romantic songs of the year and continues to be a favourite.

9. 'Mundeya' - Film: 'Shaadi Se Pehle'; Singer: Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: DJ Akbar Sami. A foot-tapping naughty number is good for time pass.

10 'Fanna' - Film: 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye'; Singers: Sonu Nigam, Tulsi Kumar; Music: Anu Malik. The song failed to enthral the music lovers and slid down to last position on the list.

Copyright 2006 by MusicIndiaOnLine.com

Woohoo 4 Himeshji songs in the top 10 chart!!! Let's Rock! Edited by Jem4Himesh - 18 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Sequel for Aksar
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, April 13, 2006]

It has been in fashion nowadays to make sequels or better still trilogies. The new one in the line is Aksar. Producer Shyam Bajaj and director Ananth Mahadevan are planning to make sequel of Aksar which was compact thriller and successful at box office.

The sequel titled Agar will be a thriller but little less orthodox in content and treatment. Then after Agar they are planning to make Anjaam. Agar gyrates around four characters, two men and two women.

The cast for Agar has not been finalized but for 'Anjaam' Emraan Hashmi is confirmed. Anjaam will begin in December 2006 or January 2007. Himesh Reshammiya will give music for both Agar and Anjaam.

😉😉😉

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
part of an interview w/Tulsi Kumar

And what about future projects?

I have sung a song Mohabbat Ke from Aksar, which has just released. Although I sung first for Humko Deewna Kar Gaye, the song for Aksar released first. It's with Himesh Reshammiya who has sung and composed it. It's a very soothing number and is sure to mesmerize the audience. My track from Tom, Dick & Harry has also just released. I am also singing for Priyadarsan's Chup Chup Ke, releasing on June 9.

You've sung Anu Malik & Himesh Reshammiya's version of the title song of Humko Deewana Kar Gaye. Which do you prefer?

(Laughs) I really like both of them. Both these composers are such big names and I'm glad I got to work with them at the very start of my career!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/interview/6572.html

Celina7 thumbnail
hey everybody... jem di i originally made this siggy 4 u but u got 1 so i guess u dont need mine... so im using it...
Celina7 thumbnail
yea ash hunni i got ur pm..
Celina7 thumbnail
can u guyz EVEN tell dat there used 2 b a t series sign...yea datz da part which took me a looong time 2 fix cuz i had 2 fill in every single pixel but itz worth it... 😳