Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 85)

sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
  Add to My MSN Add to My Yahoo  

Reshammiya's another Ace!

by Subhash K Jha

Only the current flavour of the charts Himesh Reshammiya could have pulled it off. At his first international concert held at the Country Club in Dubai on 23 March Himesh got Indian Idol winner Abhijeet Sawant and Sa Re Ga Ma finalists Vinit and Himani to join him for a rendition of Just chill.

"I guess it was an evening of many firsts," says the restrained but discernibly excited chart-masala creator. "It was my first concert abroad. And there were 8,000 people clapping cheering and dancing as I performed for one hour and fifteen minutes.

We also brought Emran Hashmi's birthday in right on stage with a huge birthday cake. It was all a part of a live act which I'll never forget. About 2,000 people couldn't get into the theatre. It was madness."

The performances include Sa Re Ga Ma's Vinit and Himani's renderings of Himesh's numbers.

Is Himesh encouraged to go for more live performances? "I'd love to. But only if it's organized as well as this Aap Ka Suroor concert in Dubai. I can't be seen singing and dancing all over the place."

Himesh returns to Mumbai later this week with a surprise. "For those who have been complaining that my sufiana singing is getting repetitive, here's some news. I'm changing my style entirely for Vipul Shah's Namaste, London.

It's an intense love story and I'll be doing strong melodies that have an old-world quality. But they must also represent a sound that's 'now' …and never! It's a sound that listeners haven't heard before."

And for those who think Himesh frowns too hard in public he has decided to change that as well. "I'm surprised at this reputation I've acquired of being a sour-puss. In my music videos so far there was no room for laughter.

And on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa I was too involved with the proceedings to let my hair down. But now that you mention it, I agree I need to lighten up. I'll be smiling a lot more. I've a lot of reason to be happy."

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=10167

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

WOW .......himeshji's is on top ( of da world ) .....
 Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap

source frm mumbai TOI news paper.........april 3rd

Edited by ash_schwarzen - 04 April 2006 at 1:09pm
sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Gr8t.thanks ash_schwarzen for the topic.I can download samjho na in my cell now Wink
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

hey guys...

thanks for posting info disha - but ash had posted that article already!

guys anyone know a UK website where i can download the ringtones....Embarrassed

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetdisha

Gr8t.thanks ash_schwarzen for the topic.I can download samjho na in my cell now Wink

yaar disha plz call me ash......Smile

i feel odd when ppl call me ash_schwarzenSmileLOL

jemdi ........i'm checking da web for U.....wait upWink

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
GUYS TIME TO PARTY : A POSTITIVE ARTICLE READ ALL READ:

Reshammiya's another Ace!

by Subhash K Jha

Only the current flavour of the charts Himesh Reshammiya could have pulled it off. At his first international concert held at the Country Club in Dubai on 23 March Himesh got Indian Idol winner Abhijeet Sawant and Sa Re Ga Ma finalists Vinit and Himani to join him for a rendition of Just chill.

"I guess it was an evening of many firsts," says the restrained but discernibly excited chart-masala creator. "It was my first concert abroad. And there were 8,000 people clapping cheering and dancing as I performed for one hour and fifteen minutes.

We also brought Emran Hashmi's birthday in right on stage with a huge birthday cake. It was all a part of a live act which I'll never forget. About 2,000 people couldn't get into the theatre. It was madness."

The performances include Sa Re Ga Ma's Vinit and Himani's renderings of Himesh's numbers.

Is Himesh encouraged to go for more live performances? "I'd love to. But only if it's organized as well as this Aap Ka Suroor concert in Dubai. I can't be seen singing and dancing all over the place."

Himesh returns to Mumbai later this week with a surprise. "For those who have been complaining that my sufiana singing is getting repetitive, here's some news. I'm changing my style entirely for Vipul Shah's Namaste, London.

It's an intense love story and I'll be doing strong melodies that have an old-world quality. But they must also represent a sound that's 'now' …and never! It's a sound that listeners haven't heard before."

And for those who think Himesh frowns too hard in public he has decided to change that as well. "I'm surprised at this reputation I've acquired of being a sour-puss. In my music videos so far there was no room for laughter.

And on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa I was too involved with the proceedings to let my hair down. But now that you mention it, I agree I need to lighten up. I'll be smiling a lot more. I've a lot of reason to be happy

Edited by teenindia_usa - 04 April 2006 at 3:11pm
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

baap re kya zamaana aagaya ki ek hi din main the same has been posted theen baar....!!!!!!!

1st me ........

2nd disha .......

aab angei .....

i mean .........in 1 day da same aritcal posted thrice!!!!!!

wooow tats one sensetional artical LOLClap

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
yeah ange that was a really kewl article!! Big smile

Go to top