Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 70)

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged
That is totally wrong. I mean if he was the onebehind the music than those people should givecredit where it isdue.

How is U'r otherdegree going?

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged

yes angie it is totally wrong....Ouch

the only person to openly praise Himeshji is that of Satish Kaushikji & Alka Yagnik....

no one else Cry

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:25am | IP Logged
'Holi' number in Banaras
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, March 16, 2006]

While the promos of Pankaj Parashar's 'Banaras - The Mystic Love Story' have already made a stunning impact, there is more to follow in the form of a 'holi' number.

This colorful number set to tune by Himesh Reshammiya and written by Sameer has an ethnic touch to it and is picturised on Urmila Matondkar and Ashmit Patel. With shades of color red all around, this fast paced celebration number also has Raj Babbar and Dimple Kapadia in some of the frames as Urmila dances and pouts in her trademark manner.

As expected, the song was premiered yesterday when Holi was being celebrated across the country.

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Shaadi Se Pehle music released
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, February 16, 2006]

The music of Mukta Arts' next flick Shaadi Se Pehle was released on Valentine's Day at the poolside of Taj Land's End Bandra, Mumbai. The function was held in association with D'Damas Diamonds.

The event was kicked off with a jewellery show. This was followed by Subhash Ghai leading the team of his film on the stage. He invited the director Satish Kaushik, the lead pair Akshaye Khanna and Ayesha Takia, the lucky mascot Jackie Shroff and the others.

On this occasion Alka Yagnik sang a song from the film. The music was released amidst guests like Upen Patel, Koena Mitra, Celina Jaitley and others.

Mallika Sherawat who also is a part of the film was happy that finally a film of hers certified U/A will hit the theaters. This time around her folks back home can watch her film "peacefully".

No mention of Himeshji Angry even when he was there!
badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Too bad ppl dont praise HR for his good work. I think he should go on creating independent music - I also think he should stop justifying him to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Anyways, this is my opinion - but who cares about my opinion - Wink one might say because I have no clue as to what he is singing - but as I always say I love his music anyways - ha..ha.. I take pride in being HR's international Fan Clap Clap and love this place - thanks all..... Tongue Tongue Tongue
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged

hey badi...Smile

yes, i too wish he would stop justifying himself...he doesn't need to: his talent speaks for himself Embarrassed

this is the best place WinkTongue

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 02 April 2006 at 10:55am
sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Hi teenindia_usa,whats up?im in a very off mood...I will never visit SRGMP again,u were right...i have requested the mods to close the topic n tahnks to Bhaskar, he did it.

Jemdidi do u really believe that Himeshji has reacted that way as written in that Mumbai mirror???ConfusedThen we have to accept it.But i dont think he has played with his fan's emmotions in such a pathetic way.Its fine if he has humor sence, but ........Just think about them who really beleived this and if they had contacted Himeshji n he had confirmed that what was written is fact........Embarrassed,the first time i saw the news kuchh sochne ne se pahele to mera jan chala gaya.

i dont think mera Jiju (Brother in law) is so bad.

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Here's to Himesh Reshammiya

Please STOP justifying yourself to others - you are truly talented and you are good at what you are doing and that is why you are winning the awards. 

As you climb up the ladder to success many will try to pull your leg to drag you down.  The time to you take to look back and justify to other(who means nothing good for you) is a total waste of your own time. 

Keep moving forward - as long as you have a few people in your corner to support you, love you, give you a hand when you are in real trouble - the rest really does not matter. 

Dont forget your true fans here at IF - we all wish you much success.

Clap

Go to top