Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 69)

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:44am | IP Logged
hi

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:48am | IP Logged
So whats up?

Edited by teenindia_usa - 02 April 2006 at 3:49am
annu1611 IF-Dazzler
annu1611
annu1611

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Wow nice article Clap Clap The Mumbai Mirror people are pathetic that lame joke was awful Angry Angry
vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Kya unko himeshji ke elawa koi aur nahin milta mazak udane ke liye???? Jab dekho VINIT ya Himeshji.... Cry
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged

my vedio updates.......Smile

today i saw da vid of " tanha jiya jaye na" ........its nice Clap

himeshji's in it ( as u'll know) ............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

he's looking good as always...........he's wearing a redish - maroon CAP & t-shirt & a brown jacket ........Big smileEmbarrassed

in da vid TDH & celina r doing da dhandiya dance & himeshji is standing in a corner & jus singing........

i saw another song frm ' 36 china town"

himeshji's not in itCry ..........but he's sung da song

da name - aashiqui ( how many aashiq -- he's soung 3 songs wid dis title)

its kinda different & its really good ...........Wink

da music is jus toooooooooo good , awesome ........& its surely a " sixer"WinkWink

HIMESHji is turly rockin da world .........i mean almost everyday i get to see a nu vid........Embarrassed

Edited by ash_schwarzen - 02 April 2006 at 5:48am
badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_schwarzen

'  hey  badi .........Smile

read dis artical , even da these ppl want himeshji  to be an actor ........see they said " a wanna -be actor".........i mean himeshji never said/ expressed anything like tat , but  its these ppl who jus showed it ...............so wat does dis mean??......even other ppl want to see him as an actor ........

& ya why is himeshji justifing things soooo much tat in each & every interview i see of his ........its da same ,  da hosts ask da same Qs ..........isn't there anything nu????

abt da title ........i have to think alot..........sure i tell my idea later.EmbarrassedWink

Hey Ash, How are you?  With fame and popularity comes pain and insult and that is to be expected.  It looks like for some people its very hard to grasp that Himesh is doing well.  Because he has a lot going for him - he is talented, young, knows what he is doing and also has the good looks to compliment his total package.  His type is rare and he is multi-talented - whether he sings through his nose or not - he has a distinct style of singing.

God certainly has taken a lot of time creating and packaging him and perhaps for a good reason.  God have thrown in a lot of "goodies" when creating him and whats wrong with using all his talents.  After all, we will all die one day for sure and why not use our talents.  Why hide them?  If you can sing - sing.  If you can dance - dance.  If you can act- act.  A music director does not have to remain as a music director for his enire life.

I have noticed that when ever he is giving an interview he has to justify things - why he is doing this and why he is doing that.  I also dont know why he justifies to others.  He should have the freedom and the independence to do what he wants in life.  As long as its not harming others.  Even if Himesh is winning awards he seems to be apologetic to others.  I hope he realizes that he really has the right to feel that happiness and pride within himself completely because he is being recognized for the contributions he has made.

What ever he does - he will do it well because he is hard working and puts his heart and soul in to it. 

Look forward to seeing him acting in a few selected movies - giving a class performance.  Also, if he takes in to singing in English he will also caputure the international market.

sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Your Corner

Fooled ya!
Sunday, April 02, 2006 | City

No, Himesh Reshammiya is not about to undergo a nasal surgery soon. Our report on the Polyps in his nose was just us fooling around in the good old tradition of April 1st. This was the creative story our readers had to point out to in our 'Spot the Hoax' contest. Reshammiya gets in on the joke and this is what he had to say:

Yes, it was quite funny. But what are these nasal polyps? I have never heard of them before. Whatever they are, they have really created panic. I haven't been able to get any work done since morning. I have been getting thousands of phone calls and SMSes. Everyone has been enquiring about my health. All those who took the report seriously advised me against the surgery. They seem to be worried that if things go wrong, I may not be able to sing…

I have been playing along with the joke. I told everyone that I will decide on whether I should go in for the surgery or not soon. It's fun to keep people guessing, you see.

My fans are also wondering why I should listen to my detractors and change my singing style. I agree. I am proud of my style. But there has been so much criticism that I decided to hit back by singing in different styles too. I have recently sung 'Humko diwana zara' and 'Jhoom jhoom' in the middle octaves, and 'Kitna pyar karte' in the low octave, which are far from nasal.

But I want to assure my fans that this was just an All fool's day prank. My voice is fine and I'll keep entertaining everyone.

But some of our readers who took the story seriously frantically smsed the singer

• Please don't undergo any surgery to change your voice. Your voice has saved my marriage.
- Bubby

• Please, please, please, Himesh Sir, don't change your voice. I will kill myself. I listen to your songs all day and night. Please, please, please, my friends love your voice also. We talk about you in college all the time. Don't let down your biggest fan.
- Priya

• Just read in paper, man. Don't be crazy, man. You got mind-blowing voice. I like 'Jhalak Dikhla Ja'. Cool voice, man.
- John from Goa

• You dare not change your voice. I'll be damned if I ever buy any audio CD if you do.
- Sonya, Delhi

Another concerned Reshamiyya fan wrote to us:

• Reshammiya has put so much stress on his nose while singing that he has developed nasal polyps. I am not sure whether he will be able to sing the same way and and win awards for his different style of singing. The nasal polyps has played a vital role in his singing success.
- Shrikrishna Dhale

I dont even believe HR has reacted as it is written here. Dead
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Hey all,Big smile

interesting convo ash & badi - I actually do not want Himeshji to become an actor - because it will cut down on the time he has for making melodious music which he is best at doing Embarrassed plus people will hate him even more - thats for sure Ouch

ash - ur so lucky to get a pic of Himeshji in ur room - closest i see is him on the aap ka surroor cd cover i see it everyday Embarrassed

disha sis thanks for the article - it seems Himeshji was completely oblivious to the april fool joke by Mumbai Mirror - im glad he reacted the way he did unlike me who still wants to sue them AngryAngryAngry

Good thing is...at least we know Himeshji has a sense of humour LOL

Go to top