Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 68)

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ash hi I will pm U have a question and need some help

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

ppl .........i don't think its a joke coz i found da same artical ondis site:  

http://www.bollyvista.com/article/a/32/6422/

checj\k it out ppl ..............& post ur thoughts plzplz

CryCryDisapprove

teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
ash they maybe just playing along wait till april 2ndto know the truth
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

hmmmm maybe.......

but its april 2nd over here ............da time is 3:25 am

ok now i got to go .........have to catch F1 tomorrow @ 8 in da morring

bye angei....

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_schwarzen

hmmmmmm...........imagine Himesh in a movie .......ya wid preity ........oh god its gonna be awesome ..........i mean i would be da first 1 to get da tickets ........i would book it months in advance ..........don't mind even if it comes on da day of my exam .......

ya badi ........himeshji did say on MTV special ........tat ppl r accussing him for becoming an MD & now a singer .......& dis is toooooo much 4 him to handle ....& if he gets into acting he would not be able to handle da pressure.............

BTW wats da title gonna be 4 da film??Wink

love your imagination Ash, Big smilegreat.  Well, may be you could come up with the title -- because I dont know hindi - should it be hindi - but it must have english sub titles because I cant understand....

Yeah... I think he will be fantastic... there is no pressure for jom - we his true, loyal fans will support him all the way.  Again, he will win an award - imagine how his non-supporters would feel?  I really wish I knew this guy to tell him of our ideas.Cry BTW, he does not have to justiy anything to ppl - what for?  Are they there for him.

ha...ha.. it could be produced by Himesh Reshammiya

Music by Himesh Reshammiya

Songs  sung by Himesh Reshammiya

Starring Himesh Rehshammiya

Wouldnt this be a really cool movie - ClapClapClap

O.K. Ash come-up with a really fantastic title  o.k. and with the english translation too.

teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
yup
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
High-pitched popularity .........

Long coat, carefully-kept stubble, eyes covered with the flap of the cap that seems glued to his hair and a mike held at 180 degrees to a face with that fixed expression.

O Huzoor! We are talking about the latest craze in Bollywood who seems to activate his nostrils more than his vocal cords.

If you are still guessing, tune into any music channel and you are sure to find Himesh Reshammiya, the music composer-cum-singer-cum-wannabe actor crooning away to glory.

And step on to any disc floor in town and there's no missing that high-pitched nasal drone — groovy for some, grating for others — to which everyone seems ready to rock.

"Himesh is a music director who has brought in a new concept and that has clicked with the masses. As a result, he has become a rage. Out of 40 songs played in a night club through one single night, more than 20 are invariably composed and sung by Himesh," says DJ Harish of Dublin.

Himesh hit the high note on the floor from Aashiq banaya aapne, from the film starring Emraan Hashmi and Tanushree Dutta. The current rage, of course, is Tera suroor from his private album and Jhoom jhoom from Tom Dick and Harry. In between, Aapki Kashish (also from Aashiq Banaya Aapne) and Jhalak dikhla jaa (from Aksar) were the dance anthems at the discs.

So what makes people dance to Himesh's tune?

"You love him or you hate him but you cannot ignore him. Everybody seems to be talking about him," says DJ Akash.

Some party regulars are not so polite in their praise for the topiwala singer-composer?

"Initially his music was good because it sounded different. But now the nasal sound and the aggressively thumping beats are getting too much. I am off the dance floor as soon as the DJs start playing his tracks," says disc hopper Saikat Sarkar.

Others suffering an overdose of the Himesh high-pitch even suggest a mid-career switch for the signer crazy about the cameras. "He might as well walk the ramp in the two fashion weeks," sniggers Priyanka Bedi, at Tantra.

And if that happens, the wardrobe malfunction to watch out for would be Himesh losing his cap!

The DJs, too, fear an overkill. "There is no doubt that Himesh is the current craze and people love to dance to his songs. But like every other thing in the world of music he will immediately have to change his style or face a fadeout," feels DJ Girish of Shisha Bar.

Postscript: The "change" that DJ Girish has prescribed for Himesh Reshammiya may come about by matters medical rather than musical. Himesh has reportedly been detected with two polyps in his overworked nose and is set to go in for surgery. Is this the last we've heard of the high-pitched Himesh?

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged

'  hey  badi .........Smile

read dis artical , even da these ppl want himeshji  to be an actor ........see they said " a wanna -be actor".........i mean himeshji never said/ expressed anything like tat , but  its these ppl who jus showed it ...............so wat does dis mean??......even other ppl want to see him as an actor ........

& ya why is himeshji justifing things soooo much tat in each & every interview i see of his ........its da same ,  da hosts ask da same Qs ..........isn't there anything nu????

abt da title ........i have to think alot..........sure i tell my idea later.EmbarrassedWink

Go to top