Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 67)

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:55am | IP Logged

hey badi.....

i think thoughts do match .........coz when ever i see him tas wat i think of........

i praise his every single expression .........i mean they r sooooooo perfect

ya he would really gud as an actor .........but if he doesn't want it .......then nobody can change his mind ( maybe his mum or dad)....Cry.

but if he gets into it ,then v may hit a jackpot ........i mean v'll get to see MORE OF HIMESHJI..........WinkEmbarrassed

abt da firangi girls ...................check out his nu vid of naam hai tera ........there r guys in it.............LOL

Edited by ash_schwarzen - 01 April 2006 at 9:59am

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Wow U and jem$Himesh really love him tooo Tongue

Well Jem is the wife U know ; yet no harm in admiration(badi) and how are U my pal?

Thanks Ash

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Yes, yes, my thoughts exactly....

but I think he is doing that to justify it to others - at least - I think that way.  Because he started off as a producer, then a MD and then a singer - so people are asking will you go in to acting - Is he saying no to make other people happy? I hope not.  He would be such a cute looking actor - can you imagine him with priety (that cute girl with dimples) - that would be mind blowing ah? especially, with his current bearded look he would look soooooooooo good.

If we EVER get a chance may be we can convince him - who knows - I am hopeful.

BTW, unfortunately I dont have access to the DVD's - I dont know where to get them - May be I should go to an indian store - So I just have to catch my self lucky if I see something on Sony - that is the only channel I could see him.  I sooooooooooo miss not seeing him on Saregamapa -

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hey Angela,

Yeah, yeah, Jem will be his wife - we wont spoil that for her - we are in support for her - but myself and Ash like him to see as an actor - hey what about you Angela? What do you think.... then we will also get to see him often.
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:31am | IP Logged
True I guess he might avoid since many already mkaing jokes on his singing.

I mean many singers have acted though and he rocks in the videos.

Though I soley like his ongs though will watch if he goes into acting.

I will ask someone who knows him what his thoughts are though
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged

hmmmmmm...........imagine Himesh in a movie .......ya wid preity ........oh god its gonna be awesome ..........i mean i would be da first 1 to get da tickets ........i would book it months in advance ..........don't mind even if it comes on da day of my exam .......

ya badi ........himeshji did say on MTV special ........tat ppl r accussing him for becoming an MD & now a singer .......& dis is toooooo much 4 him to handle ....& if he gets into acting he would not be able to handle da pressure.............

BTW wats da title gonna be 4 da film??Wink

sweetdisha Senior Member
sweetdisha
sweetdisha

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hi fans of HR.Dont u feel like destroying Mumbai mirror Angry Angry ????????
Who give them rhight to make such a joke of one health and to play with his fans emmotion?Its too much.I am over 100% sure he is alright.If not we can see this news in other magazines and medias also.He is sooo popular, touch wood but if it was fact the media would never missed the scoop.I searched the net and didnt find any more realted topic.
So people why would we tolerate this again and again and console ourselves??????Why dont we protest against these type of magazines and the completely falto MTV falto(I would kill them Angry Angry Angry ).
People plz protest.There is a link to place ur comment in Mumbai mirror site,plz protest there.Its a request.I hope true fans will be with me.

Edited by sweetdisha - 01 April 2006 at 12:02pm
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

hey ppl my partens were kind enough to get me a 29x52 size photo of himeshji made out of flex .......its gonna be hung in my room ........& its supercool .............Embarrassed

luv my partens .........coz they jus came to know tat i luv himeshji , a month ago or so......& they were a bit upset abt it.....but then they came up wid dis surprise today .......

i thought its jus a joke , but then i even got to see da photo...

wow never thought they would do dis......

oh god .......i'm so happy

& its gonna be hung in such a way tat ....when i get up in da moring , i would get to see himeshji's face 1st..........wat else can i ask for........Embarrassed

i was over excited so thought of sharing my exciiment wid u'llSmile

Go to top