Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 34)

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
hi mansi

teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Music interview: Himesh Reshamiya

"I believe in using pure Raags"

Today he is among the most popular of composers in Hindi films though still relatively new. He has proved that he has a certain flair for composing which is above the average.

His big break came with a big bang   in the David Dhawan film 'Dulhan hum le jayenge' produced by Baba Films; and Himesh Reshamiya feels that the years he's wasted for the right break have been more than justified.

He comes from a music background has learnt music from his father Vipin Reshamiya and imbibed both the traditional classical culture along with the happening rhythms of today. But though Himesh felt in his bones that he was made for a musical career he waited for the right opportunity rather than do just anything. It was Salman Khan who offered him a break in his film 'Pyar kiya to darna kya' and again in 'Hello brother'.

In both he did two songs each which became very popular- viz 'Odhli chunariya' and 'Hatke' were on everyone's lips and hearing them producer Gordhan Tanwani offered him his first solo assignment in 'Dulhan hum Le Jayenge'. And all the 8 songs of the film are so catchy and so melodious that Himesh feels it's a foregone conclusion that his career in music has started off.

He's already signed half a dozen more films two with Times music one with Mahesh Manjrekar among others. He says with great earnestness, "I think I'm one of the best composers today. Because I've a great feel for melody as well as today's sound which not too many people have. My father worked with Laxmikant-Pyarelal and I've imbibed their magnificent understanding of orchestration I'Ve loved the work of Madan Mohan and Shankar Jaikishan and today that of AR Rahman but I've got my own sound. Plus I think music composition is God's gift-I've got a bank of 300 tunes already I compose so much. I work each day."

Himesh is also producer of TV serials like Andaz, aashique, Amar Prem etc and he keeps both the diverse occupations going with great felicity. Now listeners can look forward to some youthful music   Today Reshamiya seems to be the most popular composers among the new ones-he has   some half dozen films on release two of which Dil Maange More and Vaada are creating a ripple at the music stations. Aitraaz, which has already released also showcases his works very positively.

How is Aitraaz a milestone for you?

It was ambitious for me working with Subhash Ghai. It was a haunting story where music had to be very good. We had to work on the situations-every song has it's own situation as well as audio value 'aankhen band karke' has done very well. But the other numbers are also doing well.

Your kind of music?

Any music, which is soulful and the orchestration is very up market and trendy. That whole blend is my kind of music. I believe in using pure Raags. I have learnt from my father at the age of 13.

Dil maange more seems different?

Dil maange more is doing extremely well-we have all the ingredients for foot tapping music- Shahid kapur 3 girls-the whole track is absolutely foot tapping-at the same time it is not simplified-there is a very retro rock and roll kind of song, you have two romantic numbers- 'aisa dewwana hua' is one. There is a different kind of title track. The entire groove is very different.

The youth will identify with it-in fact it is selling well its number 5 on the charts currently.

I have been working with Sameer quite a bit after the stupendous success of Tere naam, In the last few years despite the crisis the industry is facing Tere naam is still selling long after it's release and there are still paid promos being shown, It has broken all records in the last two years.

Next in the pipeline?

I've done Vaada with Satish Kaushik- and it's really selling. The song 'woh ladki nahin zindagi meri'

I've some 15 films- Milenge milenge for Boney Kapoor- this film has 8 lovely numbers, which are my personal favorites. I am doing a film with Priyadarshan. Another with David Dhawan another with Harry Baweja titled 'Main aisa hi hoon'

Music industry has become very competitive but if you do well you are doing well. Tere naam has proved that despite the piracy etc music can sell. So we have to work harder. I am trying to do that.

Earlier if you sold 30 lakhs it was a hit-today if you sell 5 lakh albums, its super hit. So the music industry is going through a crisis. Aitraaz we have crossed 7 lakhs and Tere naam 70 lakhs.

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the posting Angela, wonder what he is doing with all that money Wink
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

these r my fav songs of himeshji........although i LOVE all his song, there is some bondage wid these........

1. aashiq banaya aapne( its my most fav song & its himeshji alsoWinkEmbarrassed)

o o...
(aashiq banaya - 3 aapne ) - 2
(tere bin suni suni hain baahein
teri bin pyaasi pyaasi nigaahein
tere bin bin asar meri aahein) - 2
tere bin

(tere bin lamha lamha sataye
tere bin bekarari jalaaye
tere bin chain mujhko naa aaye) - 2
tere bin

(meri nigaaho mein tera chehra rawaa hain
gehre hain armaan jaane ja paagal samaa hain ) - 2
(apni daayre se toh main chutne lagi hu
tere baajuo mein aake tootne lagi hu ) -2
tere bin jeena nahi hain gawara
tere bin dil ka nahi hain gujara
tere bin kaun apna sahaara

(bechainiyo ka faaslo ka silsila hain
dardejigar ka yeh sabab hamko mila hain ) - 2
(betaabiyo ne hamko chur kar diya hain
pass aane pe majboor kar diya hain ) - 2
tere bin raat kat ti nahi hain
tere bin pyas mit ti nahi hain
tere bin duri ghat ti nahi hain

2. tera surroor

ho ho ho o...
o huzoor
o huzoor
tera tera tera suroor
meri baaten meri yaaden tanha raaten
tera tera tera suroor
mere kisse meri saansen meri aahen
tera tera tera suroor
o huzoor
tera tera tera suroor

tujhme basi hai meri duniya
tujhme rawaa hai meri khushiya
tujhse ummeden mujhko badi
todd na dena dil ki kadi
iss dard ka ehsaas puchho na
puchho na  puchho na  puchho na  puchho na  
puchho na sanam
mere armaan mere lamhe mere nagme
tera tera tera suroor

tanhaaiyon mein tu hi shaamil
tere bina jeena bada mushkil
tere siva kuchh na aaye nazar
nazron pe chhaya tera manzar
rab hi jaane yeh pyaas kaisi
dekho na dekho na dekho na dekho na
dekho na sanam
meri dhadkan meri tadpan mera jeevan
tera tera tera suroor
meri yaaden meri baaten tanha raaten
tera tera tera suroor
o huzoor
tera tera tera suroor
< =text/> < src="http://srs.targetpoint.com/resources/inc/banner.js" =text/>

3. i love you o syyonni

(dil se pooch le
jaan se pooch le
jahaan se pooch le) - 2
(tujhpe hai sirf mera haqq
i love you o sayyoni - 3
koi shaq
wassup) - 2
dil se pooch le
jaan se pooch le
jahaan se pooch le
tujhpe hai sirf mera haqq
(i love you o sayyoni - 3
koi shaq
wassup) - 2

dil mein hai bas tu hi tu o jaane jana
tune kiya hai mujhko sabse begaana
meri duniya mein jabse tu aayi
meri nazron pe bas tu hi chhayi
miit gayi meri saari tanhaai bairiya ve
i love you o sayyoni - 3
koi shaq
wassup) - 2

dekhe tujhe jab koi jalta mera dil
tu hai meri bas meri meri manzil
ab roke chahe sara zamana
tay kar liya tujhko hai paana
tune vadaa jo kiya hai woh nibhana bairiya ve
i love you o sayyoni - 3
koi shaq
wassup) - 2
dil se pooch le
jaan se pooch le
jahaan se pooch le
tujhpe hai sirf mera haqq
(i love you o sayyoni - 3
koi shaq
wassup) - 2

4. kitna pray karte

kitna pyar karte hain tumhe sanam
mere dil se pooch lo na
mere dil se pooch lo na
ho mere dil se pooch lo na

bina saas kaise zinda rahe ham
mere dil se pooch lo na - 2
pooch lo na

mann kare naam saari zindagi kar de
khwaabon mein tanhaaiyon ki saadgi bhar de
kyon sitamgar aye khudaai kaisi hoti hai judaai
kitna sakt hota hai doori ka gam

behte ashkon mein chhupi hai pyar ki baaten
lamha lamha yaad aati woh mulaakaten
chaahaton ki moti ladiyaan kaise kat ti hai yeh ghadiya
kiss tarah se karti sada yeh sitam

teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
U'r welcomebadi not sure?

thanks ash
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Himesh In Humko Deewana Kar Gaye Video

After composing a totally new version of the title track of 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye' , Himesh Reshammiya will now be seen in the video of the same with Akshay and Katrina . According to sources , T-Series are trying to cash in on the popularity of the composer who manages to make his songs even more popular by his appearances . While the video is being aired exclusively on just one sattelite channel at this point of time , most of the remaining channels will be bombarded by the above mentioned (promotional) video from tomorrow (Sunday).

While on 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye' , the strategy of an additional Himesh song has clicked in a big way and the audio sales have picked up phenomenally ever since the Himesh version of the title track has been aired

tats my himeshji's magic...........Embarrassed

teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
wow guys good work keep it up. Big smile
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

more on HDKG.........anu malik is turned into ashes

The world knows today that Himesh Reshammiya has stolen the thunder right under Anu Malik's nose after the great response to 'his' version of the title song from the film 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye'. After all Reshammiya's mere presence in the credits is a good reason for an album to come in news and when the song is genuinely good [like most of Reshammiya's recent releases], things only look further positive from thereon.

Anu's score was doing well anyways with the success of songs like 'Fanaa', 'Rockstar' and 'For Your Eyes Only'. But from the very beginning of the music's launch, there was trouble in sight for Anu. One may remember that Aadesh Srivastava had accused Malik of lifting his tune for the first title song of 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye' that had come on air. Barely had that controversy died down and Anu's other songs had started speaking for themselves that Reshammiya's sixer has blown things further away for him.

lets rock it ........himeshjiEmbarrassedWink

Go to top