Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 327)

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Thanks Celina for posting the show dates.  Wooo I am so excited - do hope to go for the show in Toronto. Tongue  Wow, that is a very long tour - wonder where he is staying in Toronto.Wink

Would love to give him free accommodationLOL

Hi Himani - how are you?  I am looking for HR videos too - without the girls.Angry

Jem - dont worry HR will come to London sometime too.  I am surprised though I thought London had a larger indian population than US or Canada.Smile

Ash, thanks for the great articles as always.Clap

Ange how are you?Tongue

Dayita - how are you?  Havent seen you for some time.  Hope you are o.k.Tongue

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
hey sisters, pay attention to his date of birth
May 11, 1969 Confused
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
i AM GOOD , Ash, jem,and all miss ya ll

pmbadi honey when online ok...

Hr is the man he rocks

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
wow # 1 4 24 weekz...datz our himeshji... Clap
Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
k guyz i will c u guyz in bout a month luv u all!!!!!!!!
muahz Hug
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 5:09am | IP Logged

LAST BITE with Himesh Reshammiya
Vikas Hotwani

I had my last meal at the J W Marriott, where I had a vegetable grill sandwich and a vegetable salad to go with it. Though I like vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food, I'm a die-hard fan of grills and tandooris. Apart from that, I also savor Thai cuisine. It is among my favourites. Nevertheless, I think Indian cuisine is the best.

I am not into junk food, but whenever I get a chance, I try out the typical Mumbaiya vada pav and bhel puri. I don't drink alcohol or hard drinks. Pineapple and apple juices are my favorites.

Since I am busy round the clock, I eat whenever I feel hungry and have no hard and fast eating schedule. Still, most of time, I try and get done with dinner by 11:30 pm. In desserts, strawberry ice cream and rasgullas top the list.

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=186348

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 5:10am | IP Logged
'Aap Ki Khatir' - The next sure-fire block-buster?
<>document.write('By Joginder Tuteja, ') By Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, June 06, 2006]

The magical combination at the box office of Ratan Jain and Akshaye Khanna have given a hat trick of hits like HUMRAAZ, HUNGAMA, and HULCHUL.

After the super success of GARAM MASALA, Ratan Jain's next magnum opus will star his blue eyed boy Akshaye Khanna in a romantic comedy titled 'Aap Ki Khatir'. The talented actor will be paired for the first time opposite Priyanka Chopra.

Insiders who have seen the rushes of the film have been raving about their sizzling chemistry and speak about the fresh pairing as the next silver screen couple.

In fact 'Aap Ki Khatir' has shaped up so well that the distribution fraternity is excited about the film. And surely they have number of reasons to do so!

First, there is an unusual and fresh pairing of Akshaye Khanna & Priyanka Chopra who are riding high at the box office charts. And being talented, the two are sure to create another 'HIT' film together.

Then there is the successful Venus banner with Ratan Jain at the helm giving huge hits like KHILADI, BAAZIGAR, JOSH, DHADKAN, HUMRAAZ, HULCHUL, HUNGAMA etc. with their last release GARAM MASALA being a blockbuster.

Additionally Venus Films excels in soft romantic films and with 'Aap Ki Khatir' having the right ingredients of romance and comedy, the film is touted as the next sure fire hit.

Last bit bit the least, AKK is being directed by Dharmesh Darshan who has given huge romantic hits like 'Raja Hindustani' and 'Dhadkan'.

And to make matters interesting, the icing in the cake is Himesh Reshammiya who is the current music hit sensation and setting the charts on fire. No wonder the film is being touted as yet another block buster in the making in an year that has been blessed with numerous successes. Apart from Akshaye and Priyanka, the film also stars Amisha Patel, Dino Morea, Suniel Shetty and Anupam Kher.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/22854.html
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 5:12am | IP Logged

hey all ,

wassup every1 ?

celina - will miss u Cry

badi - sorry , but i posted the artical before ( Wikipedia) ......neways, agree wdi U abt the date of Birth .........its strange !!!!!!Confused ....but i don't think its right .......coz maybe the person who updated the info abt Himeshji might have got wrong info !! Angry............coz if it was on may 11 - newspapers here wld have mentioned it !!WinkWink

Go to top