Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 326)

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 2:50am | IP Logged
hi friendsSmile

celina: gurl i am SO going to himeshji's concert in august!!! Big smile hope u have fun in indiaHugand we'll miss you!

ash: sis do u know of any more dvd's of reshammiya's songs in them? i really want one Embarrassed

badi: the videos with himeshji surrounded by half naked gurlz are kinda buggin me too Dead but ya and you're rite about the interaction thing im so in Wink

jem dii: notice the article says "himesh is the man of the moment" Tongue Wink Embarrassed

angie: hey gurl! whatcha doin up so late? Tongue

cheers,
himani

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged

hey all!!!

why is he not coming to UK Cry

you girls are soooo lucky that you will get to see him in concert Wink

hope all are ok,

Jem Big smile

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Tell us something about the music of the film.
Shahid:
The music is by Himesh Reshammiya who is rocking these days. Everybody is only singing his songs and we hope that it continues. We hope that he repeats his past successes with this film. All of Priyadarshan's films give more importance to the story. In this film too, the songs will be on the basis of what the situation requires.

Which is your favorite song from the film?
Shahid: That would be Aa re aa re.

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2006/06/05/1262/index.html
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged

hey all,

wassup girls .....

MY UPDATE!!!!!!

i saw India top 10 count down on B4U & i'm very very angry wid 'em

can u'll belive dis - himeshji  is on # 4 .....

here i think sum guy called abhijeet  is on #1 ( the 1 who normally sings 4 SRK)

& Kailash kher is on #2 ....( i think ) ....

all my charts i post here show himehsji on #1 every weeks - which is almost frm 22-23 weeks !!!!!!!!

which proves frm my nxt post !!!

sumthing is really wrong wid these B4U ppl !!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 05 June 2006 at 10:20am
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged

this weeks Count down chart frm Times of India News paper

Himeshji on #1 position - frm 24 weeks ( incld. dis week)

Clap

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
ah !! these ppl did it ShockedAngryAngry

Gujarat village bans 'Jhalak dikhla ja...'

Villagers have banned Reshammiya's song after several persons got 'possessed' while dancing to the song from the film starring Emran Hashmi and Udita Goswami

Anand (Gujarat): Himesh Reshammiya's foot-tapping Jhalak dikhla ja... in the film Aksar may be a run-away hit. But in Gujarat's Bhalej village it's a strict no-no. Villagers fear it invokes the supernatural.
   Villagers have completely banned the song after several persons from the village got "possessed'' while dancing to this number from the film starring Emran Hashmi and Udita Goswami.
   "There is an atmosphere of fear among the villagers after three persons, who were part of a Muslim wedding procession, began to act strangely a week back,'' said Gajendra Jani, an elderly villager. "They danced as if they were possessed and sang this song whenever somebody tried to talk to them. They also began to eat more than what they normally used to eat,'' he said, relating some of the incidents that took place in the village in the past few days.
   The fear about the supernatural spread among the villagers after a similar incident occurred again during a marriage party where this song was played, Jani remarked.
   This prompted the villagers to enforce a blanket ban on the song Jhalak dikhla ja, he added. "It is a self-imposed ban by the villagers. Local auto rickshawallas have stopped playing this song in their vehicle. People switch off the radio when this song is aired,'' said Huseifa Kesarpuri, the maulana of a mosque in the village.
   "I had compact discs of this singer which contained this song. But I have never dared to play it after this strange incident came to light,'' said a youth Riaz Vora.
   "My friends and other youth in the village destroyed the audio-tapes which contained this song,'' Riaz said.
   "The fear is so prevalent that some of the villagers have prevented the kids from humming this song,'' said Suresh Vasava, a clerk in the village high school. "The incident happened almost a week back when some of the villagers while dancing in the procession, which was passing near the village pond near the graveyard,'' Vasava said. "People are now afraid of going near the graveyard,'' he added.
   The family members of some of the victims refused to say anything on the matter as they feared "social discrimination'' of their kin.
   "We tried to make the villagers understand about various superstitions but we have been unsuccessful,'' said Sairabanu Malik, the sarpanch of the village.
   According to a psychologist in Ahmedabad, Murugesh Vaishnav, "This is nothing but shared paranoid disorder where a delusion experienced by one person is imitated by others in a social group, especially in a village.'' TNN AND AGENCIES

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Grooving all night long

What more do you need for a perfect weekend when the surprise begins from Friday night itself ? This time the crowd knocked on Tantra's doors as it opened gates to play host to DJ Akbar Sami. Needless to say, the crowd at the venue needed little coaxing to party late into the night. So those who had no desire to be left out, joined in to shake a leg on the choc-abloc dance floor. The DJ mixed and scratched as he churned out one hit number after another. Taking off with 36 China Town, Sami followed it up with Ada and Ya Ali.
   At Underground on Saturday night, DJ Akbar Sami ensured that everyone present — even those with two left feet — hit the dance floor and swayed their bodies to his groovy remixes. He started off with Let the music play and several other popular numbers, but soon 'console'd the pulse of the revellers and moved on to play some remixes of Himesh Reshammiya's numbers that included Zara Jhoom and Jhalak Dikhlaja. And guess how the crowd thanked him for understanding their pulse? There were loud cheers, seetees and a loud roar of "Way to go, man!" We also overheard a bunch of PYTs raving that Sami was as happening as his music. Now, that's some compliment!

Source : TOI news paper!

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged
When the night falls...

The concept of ladies' nights is catching on fast. No wonder then the city's bold and the beautiful made their presence felt at this lounge bar on Wednesday to celebrate a night, sans the handsome hunks. As DJ Sumedh cast a spell on the audience with the remixes Dhol baja raj raj ke, Right here right now, Yeh zameen ga rahi hai, Deedar de, the crowd jostled for space on the dance floor. That Himesh Reshammiya numbers are still the hot favourite needs no mention and there was hardly any limit to shaking the booty as the ladies sang aloud. Guys on the other hand feigned indifference, keeping themselves busy playing pool and eyeing the floor from time to time. Three cheers to girl power!

Source : TOI  

Go to top