A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) - Page 242

Posted: 17 years ago
omg omg omg .......

here's my list !!!!!!!!!

i love tandooris toooo

thai cuisine - yum ( hmmm... never knew he loved it toooooo.....cool!!)

indian - me being an indan , it has to be on the top 4 me !!!

mumbaiya vada pav - yummmm.....😊😃

pineaaple & apple juice - jus awesome ( i'm actually having apple juice now !!!!)

aaree wah!! even he likes starwberry ice-cream & rasgullas ( roshgullas)

omg omg omg .......dis is super cool

hmmmmm... so he likesnon- vegetarian  food ...haan ??...........i pretty much don't like it ( as i'm supposed to be a veggi) ...but i still i have it !!!😆😉

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 17 years ago

hey angei

nothing much .....jus chilling here after a busy day @ school

wassup wid U

ash - im surprised himeshji said he likes non-veg food also - coz i thought he was a complete vegetarian 😕😆

i also love the vegetable dishes he mentioned as well as bhel puri 😛

hey angie - whats up

so hr is non veg ummm
I wonder if Paresh is too?
Himesh lets go of his nasal voice!

It had to happen one day. Singer Himesh Reshammiya has now declared that he is going to be 'gradually moving away' from his nasal Sufi style of singing. "In Shivam Nair's Ahista Ahista, I've modulated my voice to a different range," he reveals. That's not the only news from his stable, he's also sung a duet with Vinit (a runner-up from a TV show talent hunt). It seems though that his voice is not the only asset he possesses. His face is being used in music videos to sell films as well! "I don't have any plans of getting into acting. It's divine intervention that people have accepted me as a singing star. I'm working really hard to keep the listeners' faith. I play every tune of mine to at least 25 people whose judgement I trust. Even if a couple of them don't like a song I don't record the song." What about the charge that he only makes big hits for small banners? "That's not true. I've worked with Subhash Ghai in 36 Chinatown and now I'm doing Aap Ki Khatir. My turning point was Aashiq Banaya Aapne. But that music was so experimental that no one would've accepted that sound from me except someone who was young and adventurous," he says. "I've worked out an entire score of 12 songs for Salman bhai. Let's see which film it goes into. He's the backbone of my career."

VOICEOVER: Himesh Reshammiya

Vinit
source : TOI News paper

Jem di - 😆😆i was wondering the same tooo - as i remeber u saying he was a veggi .......😆

coool di ......loads  of similarities !!👏😃👏

Angie -😆😆...paresh will be NV too 😆

hey girls,

as we are all aiming to make the speed of IF run faster, any topics which exceed 150 pages - will be closed.

I have re-started the fanclub - we will just carry on as normal there 😊

Jem