Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 313)

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

hey guys !!

i was jus going thru sum astrology in yahoo !! ...i saw mine & was preety imressed to know most of it was true .......so wat cld my nxt step be ......found out Himeshji also !!.......& by reading i kinda felt it true ( to da extent of me know things abt him)

dis is wat it said :

Your Personality

Hi Himesh Reshammiya,

you are a Number  7 person!

You feel that you stand out from the crowd but can't figure out what sets you apart. Childhood shyness makes you very vulnerable. You choose friends with great care and rarely share secrets. You hesitate to show your sensual side. You are also a nave romantic dreamer. This makes you somewhat disorganised. You are also very emotional and expect a lot from your relationships.

You strive for freedom and success. You are smart and witty. You have an individualistic streak and distinct style. You feel restricted by routine and feel the need to lead the way. Take care however, that you don't lose your sense of balance.

You should have an even approach towards issues you feel strongly about. You must control your anger and learn to be more compassionate and understanding. Look at the larger picture and respect the other person's point of view.

You are an intellectual, capable of great insight. You are an introvert but you must take care not to get isolated from others. You have to try and maintain your independence without getting cut off from society.

You sometimes suffer from low self-esteem. As a result you severely criticise yourself and curb your potential. This further results in your isolation. You must find some creative outlet for your fertile imagination. Learn to value yourself.

You have a noble demeanour. You are keen to help others and improve their lot. Your calm faade belies your sensitive and vulnerable nature.

You are flexible and love challenges but tend to be impulsive. You are ingenious and witty. You have a multifaceted personality but you need to be more focused to succeed.

You are not easily swayed by others and are an imaginative thinker. You tend to follow a single line of thought at a time. You generally prevail in academic discussions.

http://www.astroyogi.com/yahoo/numerology/result.asp?call=1

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
hi guys was'away long weekend.....
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Hey all!

Ash - that was an interesting story line you gave for the video - kinda does make sense...except the words of ILYOS are based around "Obsession" isiliye it makes it difficult to follow the video......Confused

The astrology thing sounds pretty accurate about Himeshji.....Embarrassed

hey angie- how was ur weekend?

luv ya all,Big smile

Jem

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 30 May 2006 at 4:52am
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Readers Speak :

Is Himesh Reshammiya a better music composer or singer?

"He is good at both, however his music has a slight edge over his voice."
Deshraj l 30 l Serviceman

"His singing style is quite unique and has fetched him tremendous popularity of late."
Deepak l 30 l Businessman

"Himesh rocks both as a singer and music composer. I think he is excellent in both the fields."
Aswini l 22 l Businessman

"Today every song he composes or sings is a hit proving he is good in both the spheres ."
Ashok l 30 l Lawyer

Source: TOI news paper
ppl r liking himeshji !!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged

MY VIDEO/MUSIC UPDATE !!!

hey guys !!,

movie : Aahista Aahista

*ing : Soha-ali-khan , Abhay deol

song : Aahista Aahista

woooow wat a song !!!!!! ClapClapClap

a slow romantic song ....sung by our dear Mr. Cool king !! , Himesh reshammiya

it was aired today on all music channels ( i think) ......very well composed song wid da right voice !!

ppl( jem di , me !!) who have seen the " Being : Himesh reshammiya " show on CNN-IBN have had a lucky chance of listen & seeing himeshji sing it !!!!

as me being a romantic person - jus loved dis awesome song !!

i saw it 6-7 times today - but still can't get enough of it !!!

My Rating : 100/100 ********* EmbarrassedBig smile

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Sushma Reddy ready to roll

After "Chocolate", actress Sameera Reddy's sister, Indian supermodel Sushma Reddy, will be seen in comedy king Priyadarshan's next big film "Chup Chup Ke" on June 9:

Tell us about your film 'Chup Chup Ke' ?

It is releasing on June 9. It's a romantic triangle between Shahid, Kareena and myself. Priyadarshan is known for his brilliant comedies and this one is no exception. It's a complete entertainer. I had a great time working with my co-stars – Shahid, Kareena, Suniel Shetty. They were lovely. U T V has produced the film, which is among the largest studios in Bollywood today. They've just released Rang De Basanti.

What is the USP of 'Chup Chup Ke' ?

I think Chup Chup Ke will rock because it has something for everyone. All the veteran actors in the film (Om Puri, Paresh Rawal, Rajpal Yadav) are comic geniuses. I am the surprise package of the film, so don't be surprised if you don't see too much of me in the publicity.

You are a successful model. Can models act ?

I have received some incredible feedback from those who've seen my work in Chup Chup Ke. In any case, with several models proving themselves in Bollywood of late, the fact that good models are not necessarily good actors is only a myth.

Tell us something about the music of 'Chup Chup Ke' ?

Himesh Reshammiya has done the music, so I don't need to say more! He's in top form and among the most successful composers these days. The soundtrack has some absolutely amazing ballads, which go very well with the tone of the film.

Clap

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/>

Tell us about working with a hit director like Priyadarshan?

He's such a brilliant director. He knows his mind. I was so nervous on my first day because he's such a veteran filmmaker. He is a strict director but knows what we wants out of every scene. He appreciates spontaneous performances. I am completely in awe of him.

Your next film?

I am currently doing an acting workshop for the film 'Big Bazaar' by Mahesh Manjrekar. It's a tragic comedy about the lives of Mumbai's mill workers. When I heard the script, I was blown away. I have also signed Puneet Issar's film but I don't know when it will start. I am in talks with two other producers. I can talk about that only when things get finalized

http://www.radiosargam.com/news/stories/may2006/029i.html

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Sameer presents his choicest collection
<>document.write('By Joginder Tuteja, ') By Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, May 30, 2006]

While numerous Top-10 albums hits the stands on a frequent basis, it's time for lyricist Sameer to present his fans a collection of some of his best work in the years gone by. The album is called 'SAMEER REFLECTIONS' and needless to say, it is indeed a collectors' delight!

One look at the kind of numbers in the album and there is no need to look the other way. Superb romantic numbers like 'Nazar Ke Saamne, Ab Ter Bin Jee Lenge Hum [Aashique], Tumhe Apna Banane Ki Kasam [Sadak], Sun Zarra [Lucky-No Time For Love], Tera Chehra and some Himesh Reshammiya hits like Kyunki Itna Pyaar Karte [Kyunki], Jhalak Dikhlaja [Aksar], Tumse Milna Baatein Karna [Tere Naam], title song [Aashiq Banaya Aapne], Tera Surroor [Aap Ka Surroor] and title song [Humko Deewana Kar Gaye] certainly make 'SAMEER REFLECTIONS' a must buy album!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/22715.html

hey badi - dis is wat i was talking abt !!Big smile

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged

hey all,

yep ash - the song ahista ahista is just soooooooo romantic Embarrassed

thanks for posting all the articles sis!!!

Jem di

Go to top