Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 309)

spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hey Guys. Just some minutes agao I saw Himesh the Preview off 36 China Town..
Himesh:
It was very Great to make those Songs..it was a competition.. Cz these songs r very different to the other songs that i Directed.. I hope evryone likes them..Embarrassed

Edited by kripaloveangad - 28 May 2006 at 6:36am

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

hey all!!!

Dayita - sure Ash can have the title - par we all post news on him naa - so its not really fair to the rest of us Embarrassed 

Jem, LOL..Actually when I find any topic about Himeshji and decide to post it in this thread, most of the time I find it is already posted by Ash.We all post news on him..but Ash posts the most...so I will call her chief reporter...Tongue 

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Jemsy Meri Bhadi DidiLOL Haan Haan im Ready kyun nhee.

She's my sis..LOL We have decided that she's himesh's 1st biwi and im 2nd..Embarrassed So no prob at all

Originally posted by dayita

Hi Aisha, Welcome.So you are Himeshji's wife?Shocked.Ready to face Jem?Wink

LOL,Well Aisha....to tum tino ke liye (Ash is also in the que) mein apne hak chhorti hu...Cry  EmbarrassedLOLLOL

spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 6:53am | IP Logged
36 China Town - Reshammiya brings a variety to the score

After 'Aitraaz' and 'Shaadi Se Pehle', current numero uno composer Himesh Reshammiya joins hands with ex-numero uno film maker Subhash Ghai for yet another 'Hitchcockian' effort by director duo Abbas Mustan - 36 CHINA TOWN! With Akshaye Khanna playing an investigating cop along with the romantic jodi of Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor, heat is further built on with the likes of Upen Patel, Tanushree Dutta, Isha Kopikar and Payal Rohatgi on the frame. Looking every bit a hip'n'chick popcorn flick, '36 China Town' should be an ideal place to be in this summer. Akbar Sami remixes each of the 5 tracks in the album. Let's play it on to see if Reshammiya and Sameer have managed to create magic.....yet again!

1) Aashiqui Meri (Original and remix) [Himesh Reshammiya, Sunidhi Chauhan]

It's the sound of signature strings that makes 'Aashiqui Meri' a special number. The sound is heard in all the promos and has a great effect as a part of the song where it makes an appearance throughout its duration. A dance number with an extremely catchy rhythm that is working so wonderfully well for Reshammiya for around an year now, 'Aashiqui Meri' too is a definite chartbuster material and truly the USP of the album. Western arrangements are superb and DJ Akbar Sami completely redefines them further on when he comes up with his racy version. The mood gets charged up and the feet find themselves in quick motion as the track picks up speed to suit so well with the thriller genre of the film. This time around Reshammiya pairs up with Sunidhi Chauhan as his singing partner and ensures that he has an all around hit package number in hands!

2) 24X7 I Think Of You (Original and remix) [Shaan, Sunidhi Chauhan]

You liked the songs in 'Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya'? If so, then chances are bright that you would love '24x7 I Think Of You'! This young peppy number is in the same mood and style as 'Ye Ladki Loot Ke Dil Mera Le Gayi' that was picturised on Salman and Katrina and should turn to be equally eye candy. A cool number sung in ever youthful vocals of Shaan and Sunidhi Chauhan, it calls for attention due to new lyrics like '24x7 I think of you'. Talk of corporate working style making its presence felt in today's love life too! Whether it's the original or the remix version, the effect is all the same as the song maintains a racy'n'peppy feel throughout.

3) Dil Tumhare Bina (Original and remix) [Himesh Reshammiya, Alka Yagnik, Sunidhi Chauhan]

You started liking him in 'Aashique Banaya Aapne'. You fell in love with him in 'Aksar'. You simply freaked out with his 'Aap Ka Surroor'. And you knew that you are going to hear more of him with 'Tom Dick and Harry'. Now get ready to go for yet another lovable melodious outing with him as Reshammiya croons 'Dil Tumhare Bina'. In the same mode as some of his romantic numbers in 'Aap Ka Surroor' and more recently 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye', 'Dil Tumhare Bina' is a number where the composer/singer shows his consistency when it comes to being behind the mike. This time around he has veteran Alka Yagnik for company who does a marvelous job to give ample support to her new singing partner. Remix version by Akbar Sami (with Sunidhi replacing Alka) takes the song to the next level as there are additional beats in a style similar to the remix version of the title song of 'Aashique Banaya Aapne', 'Naam Hai Tera' [Aap Ka Surroor] and the likes. Be assured that you are going to hear a lot of this number in weeks to come!!

4) Badi Dilchaspi Hai (Original and remix) [Kay Kay, Arya]

After a melodious 'Dil Tumhare Bina', its time for rhythm to make a comeback! Twists and turns in Reshammiya's music remind of his score from the early part of his career when he came up with his 'latak-jhatak' score for films like 'Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge', 'Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye', 'Kya Dil Ne Kaha' etc. After three rocking numbers, 'Badi Dilchaspi Hai' appears to be a slight downer even as Akbar Sami tries his bit in vain to raise it from mediocrity. One wonders if the song would even feature in the film with so many other good numbers present in the album. A rare number that is disappointing in spite of Kay Kay behind the mike!

5) Jab Kabhi (Original and two remixes - Akbar Sami and Suketu) [Alka Yagnik, Kunal Ganjawala]

Kunal Ganjawala is back to seducing with his voice in 'Jab Kabhi'. A song that could make any girl go weak-kneed if a guy sings it for her in isolation, 'Jab Kabhi' is one of the best written songs by Sameer in the album and gets the feeling of love in the air. A track that would have been an ideal promotional number for Valentines if released in the month of February, its as smooth sailing as it gets and is one of the best rendered tracks by Ganjawala in recent times. He keeps giving the song different shades of pop, jazz and rock as the song appears in two more versions by Akbar Sami and Suketu respectively. Alka Yagnik is his female partner as well but this track about togetherness and longing for someone's love is Ganjawala's song all the way. All Reshammiya detractors who believe that he can compose only in one style should get an answer on hearing this track.

Except for 'Badi Dilchaspi Hai', every other track in the album creates a space for itself in both the original and the remix version. A complete paisa vasool album that is an ideal mix of rhythm and melody with right dose of rock, pop and jazz, '36 China Town' is an entertaining compilation.

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Thanks for the article Aisha
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dayita

Thanks for the article Aisha
Hey No problem

I hoped it wasn't posted before..

Errmm Can u help me sith something..

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Aishu Hug lil behna - yep yep we have met already TongueWink sis pls read the rules of the fanclub on page 1 - coz we all need to follow them...

thanks for posting the article - pls post the link of the source also....

dayita - hmmm true - par i have given a lot of news on him as well - i wld prefer if we don't have any titles - we all love him & are here for that purpose only. I am moderator of this section isiliye I manage the thread but other than that we are all equal here & his fans shld always stick together.

Just my 2 cents...Embarrassed

Jem

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by badibanga

The interview you guys talk about can we catch it here in Canada?  Any new updates of HR?

Sis the interview was shown on South Asia world - which is a news channel - the programme called Being: Himesh Reshammiya

Go to top