Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 303)

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Hug ya yday was first ever day i cldn't post here CryCryCry

thanks sis - the connection sounds good TongueWink

gr8 lets see what the others say about the idea Big smile

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged

'Being' to feature music director and singer Himesh Reshmmiya

The latest singing sensation of India - HIMESH RESHAMMIYA
on BEING Saturday, April 27 at 8:30 pm Sundays at 3:30 pm

Mention the name Himesh Reshammiya and the first impression would be: a brash 32 year old music director who has made a trademark of his nasal voice. 27 hits later, this is a man who aspires to be a rockstar - and dresses for the job with his jeans and baseball cap ensemble. But whatever his detractors may say,

Himesh Reshammiya has not just arrived - he is the music industry's man of the moment. And the man everybody has an opinion on. Probe deeper and he says his arrogance is actually a kind of shyness and an eagerness to defend his work. The trivia about his 19-hour workdays and 1000 tune stockpile reveals a burning ambition to succeed. He says, "I can't rely on my past glory or brand name and I want to prove that Tere Naam and Aashiq Banaya Aapne are my worst compositions."

The catchy foot-stomping club hits that have made his unconventional voice something of a convention contain sad lyrics that invariably talks about lost love and longing. Himesh says, "I like composing love songs because everybody has been in love. I am only a music composer for the romantics." But behind the duality of songs of longing set to club beats is a man who has bridged the class and mass divide. Even though he thinks that by bowing down to commercial constraints he has become corrupt.

Catch Anuradha SenGupta as she probes beyond the myths surrounding this singer and the musician in Being Himesh Reshammiya at these times on CNN IBN.

BEING showcases all celebrities from various walks of life -Sports, Politics, Films, Art and Business, too. In this half hour programme,, CNN-IBN will get under their skin and walk in their shoes to taste what its really like BEING.....And whether its worth it. Keeping them company through the ups and downs of that trip is Anuradha SenGupta.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/release/y2k6/may/mayrel61.ht m
badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Hello Sisters, good day to you where ever you are - a bright and sunny morning here in Canada....Smile

Jem sis, glad to see you back in full swing.  Hope everything went great for you at your exams...... will lookforward to your p.m.Hug

Ash, Ange, Celina and all - hope you are doing great.  Hug

Hey, I am game for any fun stuff - so count me in - but I doubt whether I know much about HR - I know I cant beat Jem's and Ash but ---hey, I am ready to have fun.  LETS ALL PARTY.Clown

Yes, I want to see more and more of HR's pictures, so please do post them.  Hey, this guy is looking better and better by the minute.Embarrassed

lots of love to all

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 7:16am | IP Logged

hey badi Big smile

good moring to u ...( actually its evening here, 6:50 pm LOL)

i'm doing very well - how r U??

Hey, this guy is looking better and better by the minute.Embarrassed 

i agree wid u on dis

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hey Ash - Hug I am fine - its morning to us a bright and sunny one too.

Yeah, isnt our cool king looking really really cool. What news and how are you doing? Where in India do you live - are you living close to where HR lives? Do you know where he lives?

Any new videos seen?
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 8:11am | IP Logged

hey badi

nothing much frm my said ....but my school starts frm 5th of june tats it !!

in india - i live in Bangalore ( its in da south of india ), & abt himeshji - he lives in mumbai , in mubai he lives in a place/colony called Verosva !!( mumbai is in da middle of india ) ( ok i'm not gonna reveal more - da game is up now !!LOL)WinkWink

we actually don't live close - its quite far - aa abt 800+ KM i.e abt 500+ miles ...quite far

not seen ne nu vid !!! - actually none r on air

BTW badi- i saw a VCD - which has sum songs of himeshji

actually da VCD is sameer's( lyricst) collection !! - but have sum fab songs too !!!

i saw it on sony - maybe u have seen it  

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Surely not a coy Roy

When you have Malaika Arora Khan as your 'muse and mentor' you know you are in right company. So when designer Rick Roy was presenting his collection at the Olive, one knew that some of the best-known names in town would come calling.
   AD Singh, Sabina Singh and Henry Tham played hosts to Arbaaz and Malaika, Amrita Arora, Kim Sharma, Rahul Bose, Simone Singh and Farhad Samar, Neelam Kothari along with television actors Bheesham Mansukhani, Rajesh Khattar, Kanchi Kaul and Arzoo Gowitrikar. Representing the model brigade were Reshma Bombaywalla, Nina Manuel, Nethra Raghuraman with Ash Chandler, Shruti Sharma, Deepti Gujral and Jaspreet Nagra. Also present was Himesh Reshammiya, designers Neelam Kothari, Shaheen Abbas and Nandita Mahtani.

Vindoo Dara Singh gives a thumbs up to Himesh Reshammiya

Source: Times of india news paper!!

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 27 May 2006 at 8:24am
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged

jem di - thanx 4 da artical !!Big smileEmbarrassed

i get CNN-IBN here - but i can't watch it todayCry @ 8:30 pm (IST)( my parents r watching sumthing IMP - i don't wanna disturb 'em )  ...its ok i'll watch it 2moro @ 3 :00pm Big smileBig smile

BTW do u'll get it over there - or else i'll give u'll updates Wink

Go to top