Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 297)

Reema_J IF-Sizzlerz
Reema_J
Reema_J

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Welcome Reema, Wow U like HR musci Now great

Thanks again!

Well, I've always liked his music since Pyaar Kiya to Darna Kiya upto Tere Naam even, but never considered myself a "fan!" LOL  But...since Aashiq Banaya Aapne and so on...I am just amazed! His voice is so unique but I have loved it with every song that he has sung!  Of course, like an average person, I may have some complaints once in a while, but overall, I'm bowled! Embarrassed

Edited by Reema_J - 23 May 2006 at 10:21pm

Reema_J IF-Sizzlerz
Reema_J
Reema_J

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by badibanga

Hi Reema, welcome to the club. Hope you have a good time here - I am badi -HR's international fan

Thanks Badi! It's nice to meet you! Big smile

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Deepak Tijori strikes finally with Tom, Dick, Harry and Himesh

<>document.write('By Joginder Tuteja, ') By Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, May 24, 2006]

Finally it took four men to get Deepak Tijori an elusive hit, and each of them gave their all to make 'Tom Dick and Harry' a success. After a hat trick of flops in the form of 'Oops' [drama], 'Khamosh' [thriller] and 'Fareb' [drama], Tijori is now laughing along with the audience for his latest film that belongs to the comic genre.

Himesh Reshammiya, Dino Morea, Jimmy Shergill and Anuj Sawhney made it possible for the medium budgeted 'Tom Dick and Harry' to comfortably sail through at the box office. Celina Jaitley and Kim Sharma indeed added to the glamour quotient but it was primarily the strength of his male leads [and composer/singer] that has brought a smile on Deepak Tijori's face.

The movie is now en route to reap in profits based on the sheer strength of first week collections.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/22603.html

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Shahrukh, T-Series back My Name is Anthony Gonsalves
By Taran Adarsh, May 23, 2006 - 23:40 IST
Shah Rukh Khan has portrayed a number of roles in his illustrious career. Now he's playing a real-life messiah to E. Niwas. Sometime back, Niwas launched a medium-budget film called MY NAME IS ANTHONY GONSALVES with newcomer Nikhil Dwivedi and Amrita Rao essaying lead roles.

Well, the latest on MY NAME IS ANTHONY GONSALVES is that two of the film industry's heavyweights -- Shah Rukh Khan and Bhushan Kumar of T-Series -- have decided to back the project. While the film will be presented by Bhushan Kumar, SRK's Red Chillies Entertainment will be the Line Producer of the film.

How did SRK come on board? "Shah Rukh loved the script when he read it," Niwas tells me, "We met through a common friend and he decided to back the project. His company, Red Chillies, is now looking after the production and marketing of the film." The film will now take off by August-end and will be completed by November this year. Since SRK is associated with the project, is he enacting a role in the film as well? "No, he isn't," pat comes the reply.

With SRK stepping in, MY NAME IS ANTHONY GONSALVES is only looking bigger. Also starring in the project are Boman Irani, Rajpal Yadav, Pawan Malhotra, Lilette Dubey and Mukesh Tiwari, while Himesh Reshammiya [music] and Farah Khan and Ganesh Hegde [choreography] are also part of the team.

http://www.indiafm.com/news/2006/05/23/7161/

another film in Himeshji's kitty!!!Clap

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Good moring Sweet Ash, wow that is great news

Jem ur 2 hotties together:
HR(ur husband)luv his songs

SRK(mine me luv SRK more than anyone) Tongue Heart Pari

Edited by teenindia_usa - 24 May 2006 at 3:28am
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 3:33am | IP Logged
WE ALL ARE LOVING 'HIM'ESHH!....

Amesmerising experience for all the Puneites as Himesh Reshammiya gave a jhalak of his musical talent as he made a grand entry for a live concert held recently in the city at the SSPMS ground.
All praises go for the sponsors who managed to catch hold of the best music composer cum playback singer who has stolen the hearts of his fans with his suroor. The audiences screamed, cheered and went berserk as they saw their favourite composer's jhalak while they danced to his tunes gracefully. Himesh with his band and other singers entertained and rocked the evening. Though the music maestro belted out one number after another, the cheery crowd didn't seem to have enough and went on asking for more. On that note Himesh promised his fans that he would return back with more surprises next time around. The evening saw Bollywood yesteryear actor Anjana Mumtaz making a surprise entry with her friends to enjoy the live musical concert. The city's page 3 regulars too made sure they got a glimpse of the Aashiq.

JHALAK DIKHLA GAYA: Himesh Reshammiya at his live concert rocked the evening

Source: Times of india

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 24 May 2006 at 4:17am
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 3:45am | IP Logged

ARR on Himeshji ...

Himesh Reshammiya says he won't sing for any composer except you.
I'm flattered. He fills a lacuna in Hindi film music, just like Nadeem did earlier. He's trying to mix a lot of genres. People like his music. It's good. There're audiences for large genres of films. And he's doing a good job.

Source: Times of India

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 4:40am | IP Logged
ASH, LOOks u posting, so much? hi me here

Go to top