Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 288)

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 20 May 2006 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I AM: Himesh Reshammiya

Nobody can really define spirituality, only make an attempt to understand it, imbibe it and use it to become a better individual.

I think spirituality is about having a unique divine connection with God something that
is distinctive to every person. I would consider myself on the path to spirituality, but far from actually attaining it.

People say there is no time to bother about spiritual trysts in this hectic world. I personally think that all the hard work and talent in the world cannot be replaced by that tiny but extremely relevant piece of divine intervention that makes one a winner.

There is a force above all human efforts that takes one's karma to an entirely different level. I respect and accept the presence of that force.

It was not very long ago that my reaction to any personal success would be to secretly hope that my rivals should do badly. In a moment of truth, I once admitted this jealousy to my father and uncle.

The lesson they taught me was one I have never forgotten: They urged me to go ahead and ask for all the good fortune in the world. And if I couldn't pray that my rivals be blessed, I should not think of them at all.

This advice has held me in good stead till date. Today, thinking good for others has made me a happier, more content person.

I realise success brings arrogance. But life is pre-destined, we only have to live it here on earth. I know that this is my hour, but realise that the real winner is one who can actually sustain his success. I'm always thinking of new melodies, trying to work as hard as I can, for as long as I can.

To do one's task to the fullest, that is spirituality for me. I find peace in my work. And the insecurity of going down on the graph makes me work harder everyday.

(As told to Anubha Sawhney)

sorry dayita - just had to highlight the important bit Embarrassed Jem

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 21 May 2006 at 5:30am

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 5:29am | IP Logged

hey all!!! (Celina - its actually Khushi who made my avi for me Embarrassed - lucky you going to India! We are planning to go end of the year hopefully!!!)

ok I know most of us have mixed reviews about the new video - I do know that Himeshji will do whatever Prashant asks him too - after all he trusts his best friend right? But I cannot watch the video again just my personal opinion esp when I know that there are many ppl in the world who would probably wish that what happened in the video was real Ouch Ash - my mum just saw the vid she reckons the lil boy wearing the hat is Himeshji's son - so hopefully we all guessed right here Wink

My TV update:

As you all know they are repeating c2005 in the UK & i watched 2 hours of him yday Embarrassed he looks lovely in the suits (esp a white one he was wearing w/black tie Wink) & he sang one of his own compositions yday - "Gustakh Dil Tere Liye Betaab Hai Ae Jaane Jaa" (from the movie Dil Maange More) - he sounded lovely Embarrassed

&

On Bollywood Tonight (Zee Cinema) they showed Himeshji performing at the Squeeze nightclub - unfortunately there were no "real" celebs there only "flop stars Cry" (Isha Koppikar, Inder Kumar & Ashmit Patel - par they all praised Himeshji Embarrassed) & what really made my day (as you all know I have copyrighted all 3 versions of Naam Hai Tera) & first time in an interview I heard Himeshji say that he will be singing his favourite song of Aap Kaa Surroor which is "Dil Ki Surkh Deewaron pe..." needless to say I am over the moon!

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but as per usual when he spoke to the press he justified himself again & made me really mad by saying that whatever Critics say about him is not wrong Cry

but it was a pleasure to watch him for just 2 mins only Embarrassed

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 21 May 2006 at 6:22am
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 7:01am | IP Logged
'Chup Chup Ke' music for you
By MIO Team
May 20, 2006, 09:21

Printer friendly page

You can run, you can hide but you can't escape the music of 'Chup Chup Ke'. Latest Bollywood music sensation Himesh Reshammiya has composed foot-tapping music for this album with lyrics provided by Sameer. This time too, MIO has taken extra effort to make sure that you be the first one to enjoy the soothing songs of this album.

'Chup Chup Ke' is a romantic comedy film with full errors and mistaken identity. It has actors Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Neha Dhupia, Paresh Rawal, Rajpal Yadav and Om Puri in the lead roles. It is produced by UTV and directed by Priyadarshan.

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/hindi/4113/

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 7:03am | IP Logged

hey all!!!!!

Jem di - do u mean da other small kid ....wearing a black cap !!. does ur mum mean tat kid or da other 1 who is a lil bigger ( who we thought was his kid ) coz i doubt even tat kid as Himeshji's son.

lucky u di - u get to see him soooooo often !!!!!

celina - welcome to India girl .......do inform us when u r cumming here & which all places u r goin

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Hello all, so many great postings - thanks again.Clap

Thanks Dayita - but I havent seen anything here in Canda yet.  On chartbusters - on almost all the new films HR is directing music.  So I get to see 2 second clips sometimes.  I am just happy to see him even for half a second. yeah.Wink

Good for you Jem sis, I wish they show SAREGAMAPA again cos I have not seen them.  How are you - I have missed your pm.s a lotCry

I am very impressed with HR's spirituality.  I totally understand his concept and NOW I know why I like this person so much.

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 7:27am | IP Logged

hey ppl!!!!!!

don't know if u'll know da meaning of " HIMESH "

i was searching sum names 4 my cousin's son & ended finding da meaning of himeshLOLLOL

The boy's name Himesh is of Hindu origin, and its meaning is "snow king."

so our himeshji is a king afterall!! ...ruling da music world WinkEmbarrassed

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Wow - great- Ash - so he is our SNOW KING. - interpreted to ice ( because snow turns to ice) ice king and ice is always cool - so he is a cool king
Agree with the meaning - our Himesh is a cool guy anyways. Wink
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by badibanga

Wow - great- Ash - so he is our SNOW KING. - interpreted to ice ( because snow turns to ice) ice king and ice is always cool - so he is a cool king
Agree with the meaning - our Himesh is a cool guy anyways. Wink

liked da way u put it !!!!!!Smile

agree our himeshji is a cool guy always WinkEmbarrassed

BTW how r u badi -?

Go to top