Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 281)

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Mama mia, it's
Reshammiya!

Singing sensation Himesh Reshammiya has been making waves across the country, belting out chart-busting numbers like Ashiq Banaya Aapne, Tera Suroor and his latest hit song, A-a-ashiqui.
   Now, his Pune fans have a chance to witness Reshammiya live in performance on May 21 (Sunday), 6 pm onwards at the SSPMS grounds, next to the Regional Transport Office.
   Reshammiya has composed music for over 50 films and has had 30 hit songs in last six months. He was the winner of the 'Best singer of the year' Filmfare award 2005, for his first song, Ashiq Banaya Aapne.
The event, organised by 'Vitamin E' and 'E Events and Productions', will also have performances by Sa-Re-Ga-Ma-Pa finalist Nihira Joshi; current contestant for Jodi Ho To Aisi, Twinkle; runner-up at Sa-Re-Ga-Ma-Pa 2005 Vineet and Akriti, playback singer for new movies like Fir Hera Pheri.
Other attractions include a one-of-its-kind laser show, state-of-theart audio equipment and video graphics and special effects from Singapore experts. TNN

Source : Times of India news paper

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged

hey all!

dayita - i trust you got my PM Wink

ash - I am 99% sure that it is a rumour about Himeshji acting...

dayita how can you even think that he would act in such a scene???????Dead Haven't you seen how all his videos are so "clean" plus in an interview he was asked who he thinks the sexiest male & female actors are & he said it would be too personal to say who the female actor is!!! so himeshji is truely a gentleman...Embarrassed

he's going to Pune gr8 - woh UK kab aanewala hai Cry

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

dayita how can you even think that he would act in such a scene???????Dead Haven't you seen how all his videos are so "clean" plus in an interview he was asked who he thinks the sexiest male & female actors are & he said it would be too personal to say who the female actor is!!! so himeshji is truely a gentleman...Embarrassed

Agree compeletly di .......100%Big smile

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:23am | IP Logged

dayita - i trust you got my PM Wink

Yes Jem I got it.

Jem if Himeshji would ever act (I hope like you its a complete rumor), he have to act according to the story line, and dirctors direction,and 99% of new hindi films are like that,so i was compelled to think so..though I dont want to think.But I dont want to see him in a movie. 

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:26am | IP Logged
dayita - himeshji itne naidaan nahi hai i hope - i know what he is like - he will never act in that type of movie trust me here.
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:36am | IP Logged

dayita - himeshji itne naidaan nahi hai i hope - i know what he is like - he will never act in that type of movie trust me here.

exactly ........i'm sorry dayita but how could u even think like tat !!!

neways ....agree wid U di 100000000000000% Big smile

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:40am | IP Logged

hey girls,

that site i was talking about is not good - i reviewed it yday n ours much better - there are too many hate clubs for himeshji over there.Ouch so we shld just concentrate on our fanclub only...

Jem

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Jem kisne kaha Himeshji naidan nahi hai..he is a sweet and cute kid.Only a kid can have the level of innoscence he have.

But I trust you, he will never act..as he is very mature and he stucks to his words like a true cancerian.

Go to top