Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 280)

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
oooh me me me jemz plz Wink

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

hi all,
heybadi sweetie, udream hascome true HR gonna act in movie,

Article was posted. already I know that  okay......

me reposting only so that some may not got thru pages...and want to make remarks too and get u replies?

Himesh Reshammiya to act!

Syed Firdaus Ashraf | May 18, 2006 12:47 IST

After singing, music director Himesh Reshammiya is set to act in his first film next year.

so what u guys think opinions?

S
peaking to rediff.com, Prashant Chaddha, his childhood friend and director of the film says, "If I ask Himesh to act, he won't refuse." Chaddha is also the man responsible for giving Himesh the beard-and-baseball cap look that has become part of the singer's image. He has also directed all of Reshammiya's music videos.

again is this a good idea to act since a PAL wants him too?

Himesh Reshammiya: I am foremost a composer

Not revealing his plans, Chaddha claims the film will have a big star cast, and will be completed before the end of 2007. When asked if Himesh can be as successful an actor as he is a singer, Chaddha said, "Today, after Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan, the fifth person to get an opening for a film is Himesh Reshammiya. He has a huge fan following and his songs rock on the big screen. He is already a successful man as far as films are concerned."

The duo have just returned from Hyderabad's Ramoji studio after shooting Reshammiya's latest video, I love you Sayoni. It features Himesh in a helicopter trying to rescue a girl, played by South African model Candice, and will air on May 18.

Well Hats off to HR

Ange, hi sweetie, - I am lost for words.......................................really - this was not a dream of mine but a premonition.  I just dont have words to explain - I just dont. 

Tongue

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
happy, that is why I pointed ur name spefically since u main person wo want this...
badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Hello all my friends at fan club - Please join me in celebrating this excellent news with me.Tongue

Himesh will do brilliant as an actor - he is not going to be like any other bollywood actor - this is where he is going to show his true colours.  He is not like any other singer in bollywood - the very same will apply to his acting as well. Clap

He will also create history as a world performer too.  He is created for this therefore, he will fulfill his purpose of his existence in this medium.  You arent seen nothing - this guy has a lot of different cards up his sleeve and bit by bit he will start to show them.

I am very very excited for his future.  I now know there is method to my madness.

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Reshammiya's music videos far from exhausted
 By Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Friday, May 19, 2006]

If you thought that with '36 China Town', 'Phir Hera Pheri' and 'Chup Chup Ke', Himesh Reshammiya has taken a backseat as far as coming in front of the camera for a song is concerned, then that's far from true! He may have been on a break for about a month but he is far from gone!

This weekend, get set to witness an avalanche in the form of 'I Love You Sayyonni' that is destined to blaze from ALL music channels day in and night out. The rocking sufiana number [in true Reshammiya style] is yet another song from his super-duper hit album 'Aap Ka Surroor' that comes to you in the form of a music video.

The number has been shot on a vast canvas and is (yet again) directed by Prashant Chaddha who has filmed Reshammiya in all his music videos so far. Apart from the composer/singer, another highlight of the music video is pretty South African model named Candice.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/22516.html

Edited by dayita - 19 May 2006 at 3:45am
dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

hey girlies!!!!

Gave my 2nd exam today - it was tough - pls pray for me that it went ok Ouch - my final one is next friday then im free!!Big smile

Jem dear, your posts shows thatyou are very serious about whatever you do, obviously you are serious about your studies.So however tough the paper was, I hope your result will be absolutely alright.Dont worry,Smile..All The Best for the next exam.

Dayita - you may have a 7 yr age diff n i have a 9 yr diff - par check out my long list of similarities w/Himeshji in the earlier pages of the fanclub Wink you all know I am his number one deewani here Tongue - I can fight anybody for him no matter who they are - sometimes I get scared thinking about the connection I have w/him - I don't know why its so strong....Embarrassed

Jem sis should I post my list of similarities?Please dont fight with me in this regard.Embarrassed 

Yep - I too was confused about his star sign - par i agree he seems to be more of a Cancerian coz I cannot see him losing his temper like a leo Wink.

One more proof:He keeps comitments as a true cancerian.

I will be sooooooo disappointed if he acts in a movie - he can't do this to me - he always sticks to what he says - Prashant can tell him to act in vids only - i doubt he can make his own movie yet Cry 

Me too Jem...moreover i cant tolerate to see him making love with other girl in the movie..he cant do thisCry

Girlies - i found another site which has a lot of info on Himeshji - a friend of mine sent me an invite to visit it - im in the process of reviewing the site to see if its any good or not - so if u want the link leave me an offliner or send me a PM.

Jem

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 4:50am | IP Logged

hey all !!!!!!

Jem di - on't worry , i'll pray 4 U & i'm sure da results will be very +ve

dayita- thanx for da articals ....

ok so now which way do i go ...shall i choose jem di's way or Badi 's ...abt himeshji acting in movies or not ...hmmmmm

i know i'll choose Himesh Reshammiya's  way ......i don't mind watever he does untill he likes it 7 does it on his will!! WinkEmbarrassed

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayita

Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

I will be sooooooo disappointed if he acts in a movie - he can't do this to me - he always sticks to what he says - Prashant can tell him to act in vids only - i doubt he can make his own movie yet Cry 

Me too Jem...moreover i cant tolerate to see him making love with other girl in the movie..he cant do thisCry

i agree but if he likes it ..we can't say nething .....

& ya me tooooo i can tolerate Himeshji wid another girl 4 3 hrs Cry

sumtimes i get pissed seeing these girls in da music vids 4 jus 3 mins & now 3 hrs ....NO NO !!( espl. da ILYOS vid .........da model is sick !!) AngryCryCry

Go to top