Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 273)

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Hindi Song Title: Dil Naiyyo Maane Re
Hindi Movie/Album Name: PHIR HERA PHERI
Singer(s): HIMESH RESHAMIYA, TULSI KUMAR

Hindi Lyrics:
dil naiyyo maane re - 3
dil naiyyo maane re - 3
tujhe dekhe bina - 4
dil naiyyo maane re - 3
ek tere siva kachhu nahi jaane yeh
dil naiyyo maane re - 3
dil naiyyo maane re - 3

shaam-o-sehar chain mein bechaingi
dillagi yeh dillagi ban gayi dil ki lagi
kya karu
tere ehsaanson ka chhaya hai silsila
lamhalamha teri yaadon ka kaafila
dil naiyyo maane re - 3
tujhe dekhe bina - 4
dil naiyyo maane re - 3

aye hamsafar
jaan le jaan-e-jigar
ishq mein tere liye
raat din main besabar
kya karu
dhadkan se kehti hai
yeh meri aarzoo
ab meri nazron na jaana durr tu
dil naiyyo maane re - 3
tujhe dekhe bina - 4
dil naiyyo maane re - 3

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayita

Originally posted by HR ki sayyonni

hey all.

dayita - sorry again , but da artical u've posted have already been posted by me ( longtime ago ) Wink

But how is it possible, i get this news through google alerts today only.Ouch.Okay ...I am editing.

sorry .......but if u wanna checl , check it ......its posted sum 10-20 pages agoWink

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 2:33am | IP Logged
thanx angei for da artical..Smile

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 17 May 2006 at 2:33am
dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dayita

hey all.

dayita - sorry again , but da artical u've posted have already been posted by me ( longtime ago ) Wink

But how is it possible, i get this news through google alerts today only.Ouch.Okay ...I am editing.

sorry .......but if u wanna checl , check it ......its posted sum 10-20 pages agoWink

Its okay Ash, I have edited the post.

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Hey all!!!

Thanks ash for posting - Ishitta sucks - so 2 faced Dead

Ash - any chance of uploading the vid?????? Embarrassed wld love to see him winking at the camera TongueWink

one more exam 2mo - n then last one next friday!!!

hope all are wellSmile

Jem Hug

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 5:25am | IP Logged
HIMESH DEFENDS SMS IN TALENT HUNTS

Himesh Reshammiya is another name for success in Bollywood. Whatever he has given to the industry that has turned a hit. After giving 37 hit tracks in a very short span of time, he has become a hot composer-cum-singer. Besides, success leads to controversies. So, controversies never leave Himesh, some time for his experiment with 'Sufi Pop' and on other occasions as allegations for coping tunes, but this dynamic composer- cum- singer doesn't stop making experiments. Recently, Himesh visited New Delhi for his live concert along with Kunal Ganjjhawala and others. The Smashits team chatted with Himesh to find out the secrets of his success.

Excerpts of his recent chat:

Have you done any special preparation for today's concert?

No. Nothing in special. Today, I shall sing all my compositions and shall try to make the audience happy.

What's the difference between playback singing and live performance?

There is a lot of difference between the two. Live performance is never accurate, while recoding in a studio is indeed accurate. Another important difference between the two is in a live performance one gets the result immediately, while in playback singing one has to wait till the album is out.

Are you doing any more 'Sufi Pop' type of experiment?

I always try to do experiment with my singing and looks. I have about 100 songs in my bank and every one of them is different from the other

How do you feel more comfortable as music director or singer?

For me both the fields are okay. However, I enjoy more as a composer. If I am singing my composition then it is okay. If I have to sing others' compositions, I am not very comfortable, as a singer is never senior to a composer.

What do you think before making any composition?

I derive inspiration from the things around me.

Isn't 'Tera Suroor' based on your real life?

No, it's not true. But it is definitely based on someone's life.

What are the new singers lacking?

There are so many factors behind the success of a song. We cannot blame singers for their failure. Everybody from top to the bottom is responsible for the failure or the success of any song. So, blaming a singer only is not right.

What's your view on the controversies over the talent hunt shows?

I can only talk about the show, which was conducted under my supervision. And I can assure you that the result of my show was perfect. And if you are talking about the voting through SMS, then I can only say that we need to frame the rules first.

Aren't our judges inviting SMSs because they are unsure of themselves?

No, it is not like that. I can say on behalf of the judges that they were sure about their results. The important factor behind the SMS voting is to get the financial aid from mobile companies. Every thing is based on money and to make a show hit we need to present it in an excited way. So, to make our show exciting we need so much of money that we had to seek SMS support.

What kind of music will people find in 'Tom Dick Harry'?

The music of 'Tom Dick Harry' is of a regular type. As the movie is a comedy so I have given it the crispy and bubbly type of music.

here is the link-http://ww.smashits.com/news/bollywood/interview/5441/hi mesh-defends-sms-in-talent-hunts.html
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged
'Chand sifarish' from 'Fanaa' is song of the week
By IANS
May 16, 2006, 10:08

Printer friendly page

New Delhi, May 16 (IANS) Music has been a major attraction in all Yash Chopra films, so it is no surprise to know that 'Fanaa', too, has struck the right note and that its 'Chand Sifarish' is number one song of the week.

The top 10 Hindi songs are:

1. 'Chand sifarish' - Film: 'Fanaa'; Singers: Shaan and Kailash Kher; Music: Jatin-Lalit. A mixture of Arabic and Indian music, the enchanting song is selling like the proverbial hot cakes.

2. 'Ya Ali' - Film: 'Gangster - A Love Story'; Singer: Zubeen; Music: Pritam. Sufi songs are a craze these days and 'Ya Ali' is the latest to join the list.

3. 'Aashiqui meri' - Film: '36 China Town'; Singers: Himesh Reshammiya, Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. Demand for this seductive number has soared since the film hit the screens.

4. 'Jhoom jhoom' - Film: 'Tom Dick And Harry'; Singer: Himesh Reshammiya; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. Another feel-good song from Reshammiya that is going places.

5 'Fanah' - Film: 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye'; Singers: Sonu Nigam, Tulsi Kumar; Music: Anu Malik. The song's popularity has surprised music enthusiasts.

6 'It's a beautiful day' - Film: 'Aryan'; Singers: Shreya Ghoshal and Hamza; Music: Anand Raj Anand. A sentimental romantic song for lovebirds!

7. 'Mundya aa bhi jaa' - Film: 'Shaadi Se Pehle'; Singer: Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. A foot-tapping naughty number just for time pass!

8. 'Roobaroo' - Film: 'Rang De Basanti'; Singers: A.R. Rahman and Naresh Iyer; Music: A.R. Rahman. The Indi-pop composition makes its first appearance on this list.

9. 'Right here right now' - Film: 'Bluffmaster'; Singers: Abhishek Bachchan and Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Vishal-Shekhar. Its popularity has slipped with other newer numbers making the grade, but this still finds place on the charts.

10 'Pyaar ki ek kahani' - Film: 'Krrish'; Singers: Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal; Music: Rajesh Roshan. The romantic number rendered beautifully by the two talented artistes is eminently hummable.

badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Hey all - how are you doingSmile

Thanks for the articles - great our HR is rocking woo whooClap

Go to top