Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 267)

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:18am | IP Logged

hey all,

Thanks Ash for posting the articles!

yes i was crying in despair Cryyday when i watched EMAET - even tho RS are my fave jodi - they should not have sung naam hai tera or any himeshji song! Ujjaini was awful - why did she add those high scales to the songDead???? Because Tulsi Kumar certainly does not sing like that in the original... I think the closest to Himeshji was only Sharib - esp. when he sang w/out music - Aishwarya was a disappointment to meOuch...pehli baar i am angry w/Himeshji for letting them sing his songs - they must have asked his permission right?!Ouch

Badi sis - pls don't worry about the nighclub thing - I am 100% sure it was a one-off - himeshji doesn't have time to sing there regularly....Tongue

Hope all are well - my exams are on for next 2 weeks so will be less active...

Jem HugHugHug

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Track Listing of Phir Hera Pheri:

Album / Movie: Phir Hera Pheri
Singer: Various
Starring: Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty, Paresh Rawal, Bipasha Basu, Rimi Sen, Johny Lever, Shakti Kapoor
Director: Neeraj Vora
Producer: Firoze A. Nadiadwala
Lyrics: Sameer
Music: Himesh Reshammiya
Track Listing:

01 Mujhko Yaad Sataye Teri - Himesh Reshammiya
02 Ai Meri Zohrajabeen - Himesh Reshammiya
03 Dil Naiyyo Maane Re - Himesh Reshammiya & Tulsi Kumar
04 Phir Hera Pheri - Sonu Nigam, Shaan & Rakesh Upadhyay
05 Dil De Diya - Kunal Ganjawala, Sunidhi Chauhan & Arya
06 Pyar Ki Chatni - Sunidhi Chauhan
07 Mujhko Yaad Sataye Teri (Remix)
08 Ai Meri Zohrajabeen (Remix)
09 Dil Naiyyo Maane Re (Remix)
10 Dil De Diya (Remix)
11 Pyar Ki Chatni (Remix)
12 Phir Hera Pheri (Remix)

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:39am | IP Logged
It's Kookie and not Prashant this time
IndiaGlitz [Monday, May 15, 2006]

What's the common factor between Himesh Reshammiya music videos? They are all directed by Prashant Chaddha who has been the man behind the lens, whether it is 'Aksar', 'Aap Ka Surroor' or 'Tom Dick and Harry'. But with 'Chup Chup Ke', there is a slight change as Kookie Gulati takes over the direction for the promotional music video 'Aare Aare'.

Earlier associated with albums like Mika's 'Something Something' and being the song director for all numbers in 'Pyaare Mohan', Kookie has now made an entry into T-Series [the label on which Chup Chup Ke arrives] with his video for 'Aare Aare'. A rhythmic dance number that has been shot on the lead pair of the film - Shahid and Kareena - 'Aare Aare' has been noticeable for its innovative sets [conveying the feel that there is nature all around] and loads of special effects based on water!

The song is yet another Himesh Reshammiya success and should be one good reason for the album to see like hot cakes when it arrives on the stands.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/22432.html
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged

hey all,

jem di- how do u feel now .........all rite???, although these ppl sang himeshji's songs .....i like harharan's comment ,which he gave to aishwarya, he said "  u r closest to da 'gr8est man '( himesh reshammiya)"

thanx di da articals , awww tats gr8 Himeshji has sung 3 songs .......ClapClapEmbarrassed

i saw bits of da pramotional vid shot 4 phir hera pheri .....in dis every1's dressed in PINK .....neways , i think its 1 of himeshji's songs...coz i heard a bit of da song & it sounded like himeshji's voiceBig smileEmbarrassed

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sp_2012

wow awesome!!! i wanna join to pari!

WELCOME !! to Himesh reshammiya's Gr8est Fanclub ...

enjoy ur stay .......& plz take sum time to read da RULES on page 1

cheers,

AshSmile

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 5:02am | IP Logged

ash - im feeling ok - par when my mum asked why im so mad yday all i could say was no comment LOL then she understood Tongue

yeah i was surprised at Hariharanji's comment - lekin personally only Sharib was the closest - Aishwarya was a disappointment Ouch

ya sis - they are wearing pink n blue n white in the vid - n it looks like they are underwater.

looks like prashant only prefers directing vids when Himeshji is in them - after all he's his best friend naaSmile

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 5:16am | IP Logged

LOL

jem di ...to tell u da truth , i didn't like ne1 ...rajeev & sharib sang AKS songs ....very bad very very bad Angry,,i didn't like tat @all , espl. sharib - he sang tera surroorAngryAngry ......& then it was aishwarya - wid his ne funny way of shacking his head when ever he said " hum ko dewanna kargaye " Angry

& another thing i didn't like was ....he forgot da words...& added theri own to it ......Angry

BTW di -  in phir hera pheri they've not dressed in blue n white & underwater ? ..its in chup chup ke ....ConfusedConfused

in phir hera pheri ( as i've seen ) pramotional vid , its all pink & baby pink

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 5:19am | IP Logged

I put Vodka into Celina's coffee

By Subhash K Jha

Though most of his scenes in his new film Tom Dick & Harry (TDH) are with his male co-stars it was Celina Jaitley with whom Dino had the maximum fun.

"I'd be constantly playing pranks with her," chuckles Dino. "Once I put Vodka into her coffee on the sets. To her credit Celina took it well…no not the joke, the vodka. I mean, for a nice decent girl she can really hold her drink.

Another time Celina was wearing this elaborate dress with lots of frills. I tied her dress to the chair. When she got up, the chair came with her. Celina is a real fun girl. In fact I've a great time with all my co-stars…I mean female. If there was an award for Mr Congeniality I'd win pants down."

He talks about his other female co-star in TDH. "Kim plays a fisherwoman. If we really had women like her selling fish we'd become a nation of fish-eaters, I tell you. "

The bonding with his male co-stars in TDH was also fine. "All three of us are like bum chums on screen, no pun intended."

Getting serious about the falling fortunes of comedy Dino says, "Honestly we aren't bothered with the fate of Pyare Mohan. So what if both feature physically challenged protagonists? We genuinely believe ours is a far better film.

And the music video Jhoom is already a rage. This is my second chartbuster with Himesh Reshammiya after Jhalak dikhlaja in Aksar. Since Himesh is such a lucky mascot to movies I'm sure his magic will work for us.

And why do you say comedies don't work? Didn't Kya Kool Hain Hum and Malaamal Weekly work? Tom Dick & Harry is my first comedy. And if I had so much fun making it, audienes better have fun watching it."

Speaking of Himesh, didn't Emraan Hashmi have a special bonding with the music composer? "It's not like a monopoly or anything," retorts Dino.

"In fact I'm performing two of Himesh's hit songs Jhoom and Jhalak along with Aashiyan from Holiday at the Fashion Awards on Saturday. I still love my songs and dances in Holiday. Sometimes a film not working has nothing to do with its quality. That's sad. But what to do?"

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=10598

Go to top