Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 262)

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Himesh Reshammiya to sing in a night club
INDIAFMNEWS BUREAU
Posted online: Saturday, May 13, 2006 at 2031 hours IST

MUMBAI, MAY 13:  Big news for all the Himesh Reshammiya fans out there. The singer is going to perform live tonight at Squeeze, a suburban night club in Mumbai. This will be the first time that the singer will perform live in a club. Himesh who is all excited about the performance says that he will sing two of his songs with percussionist Shahbaz.
According to Himesh, singing live in front of audiences is completely different from singing in the studio. One can achieve perfection in recordings as it is mechanical but live performance has a completely different feel to it, he says. Interestingly, the club Squeeze also has plans to start 'Himesh Reshammiya nights' where his songs will get greater playtime. Looks like there is no stopping to this nasal voiced singer. It is his time and the man is ruling the music world. Way to go Himesh!

IndiaFM

http://www.financialexpress.com/latest_full_story.php?conten t_id=126998

Edited by dayita - 14 May 2006 at 2:11am

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Hey ash Hug welcome back sis!!! the weather must have been bad for it to affect your PC!!! & thanks to you n celina for not taking the copying thing the wrong way Embarrassed

Yep I also heard review of TDH by one n only Rajeev Masand (ooh i really think he doesn't know much else except to slate movies AngryLOL) - altho yeah ash i kinda agree w/him too...from whatever he said it seems the movie is crass DeadOuch lekin shukar hai that he never talked about the music - of course he won't coz its the best naa Wink

Thanks for letting me know sis that the music of chup chup ke is out this week - i can't wait to buy it - altho may have to wait a lil while as my exams are on...

I just love Dil Vich Lagaya Ve aur Aare Aare....Ash - Himeshji himself sings Aare Aare & Dil Vich Lagaya Ve (as backing vocals)...so do listen carefully...

Jem di (of course i will be wearing my cap for my exams Wink)

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Kunal Ganjawala turns a rock star in 'Ankahee' promotional video
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, May 13, 2006]

Well, there are singers beyond Himesh Reshammiya!

That's the impression one gets after watching the latest promotional music video on air, this time for the film 'Ankahee'. For a specially created music video that has been shot in black, white and grey colors, the song 'Tumse Yu Milenge' bears a classy look to it that compliments the overall look, feel and style of the movie. Kunal Ganjawala appears as the rock star behind the mike as he sings with a passion that is more than visible on screen. While Aftab too appears in the video that has been set in a large isolated theatre, it is Ganjawala who makes most of the situation and comes up with a knockout performance.

Pritam delivers one of the best soundtracks of the year for 'Ankahee' that is a Vikram Bhatt film and hits the screens next Friday!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/22424.html

lo ek aur copy cat agaya OuchTongue

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged
hey guys,,im a lil late Embarrassed ... but im a fan of HR too!! and cant wait to hear his new album chup chup ke!! Tongue
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Welcome Jas!!! Hug

Take some time to pls read all pages from page 1 - esp the rules for postin here as i am the mod of this thread Wink

Do check out the exclusive gallery also!!!

Jem

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

Ash - Himeshji himself sings Aare Aare & Dil Vich Lagaya Ve (as backing vocals)...so do listen carefully...

Jem di (of course i will be wearing my cap for my exams Wink)

ya di ...i've noticed tat too, had stated dis also in my  ' my vid/music updates ' but i had doubted it......thanx 4 informing againBig smile Embarrassed

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Jasleen*

hey guys,,im a lil late Embarrassed ... but im a fan of HR too!! and cant wait to hear his new album chup chup ke!! Tongue

WELCOME jasleen Big smile, to Himeshji's gr8est Fanclub Embarrassed

enjoy ur stay , have a nice time

cheers,

AshSmile

dayita Goldie
dayita
dayita

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Rebecca remake on its way!

Hiren Kotwani/ HT Style

Mumbai, May 13, 2006

After the surprising success of his film Aksar, in a large part thanks to Himesh Reshammiya's Jhalak dikhlaja track, Ananth Mahadevan has many projects planned.

"There are two films with T-Series, two sequels for Shyam Bajaj to complete the trilogy of Aksar  and one, titled Anamika, for a Rajasthan-based producer," informs Mahadevan. Agar is his second of the Aksar  trilogy. "But we still have to finalise the cast for it," he maintains, denying reports that Dino Morea, Koena Mitra and Celina Jaitley have been confirmed. "Actually Dino, Koena and Celina have been signed for Anamika," he clarifies.

When asked more about Anamika  he reveals, "Anamika  is my interpretation of Rebecca." Rebecca is a 1940 Alfred Hitchcock classic. While Morea will play the part originally essayed by Laurence Olivier, an actress other than Jaitley or Mitra will play the title role.

"It's not a fullfledged role, but a guest appearance," says the director, adding, "Most of the film will be shot in Rajasthan as the producer is helping us get some locations which are otherwise not easily available." Mahadevan will repeat Reshammiya too.

"Himesh is in top form presently and since I've already worked with him in Aksar and he'll be composing the music for the other two of the trilogy, he's on for Anamika and the T-Series films also. Sameer will be writing the lyrics for Anamika, which will go on the floors as soon as the rest of the cast is finalised."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1697299,001100030001. htm

Edited by dayita - 14 May 2006 at 8:01am

Go to top