Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 245)

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jem4Himesh

hey all!!

ash thanks for posting that chat - yes it is the first time Himeshji ever said  that he is married - I hope things are fine for him there Embarrassed

& kaisa sawal poochliya tumne ash - we will always be w/Himeshji no matter what - you all know i can fight anybody for him doesn't matter who i am fighting against Wink

& ash gr8 new siggy Clap

aaree how can i ask u dis Q ....i asked other ppl .....

who jus say for da sake of saying tat  they r his fan ....& never visit da Fanclub ...

& thanx di .....i'm planning to change it again sooonLOL

littleheart Newbie
littleheart
littleheart

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hey,
   Littleheart(me) became a member of india-forums just before a few minutes.Littleheart must tell that she is madly in love with the musics created by Himeshji.Littleheart loves the powerful feelins going simultaneously with that dard bhara ahsaas & the rock-style.The "dard" in his voice shows the deapth of his heart.Lost love leaves more impression in your life than succesful love.
                  _littleheart
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Meet the man behind Ashiq Banaya

Reshil Charles
CNN-IBN
Posted Monday , May 08, 2006 at 15:34 Updated Monday , May 08, 2006 at 16:10
Email Email PrintPrint

New Delhi: His music seems to be the flavour of the nation. From songs including Ashiq Banaya to Aap Ka Saroor, singer Himesh Reshammiya is having every one dance to his songs.

And for a singer who has had to struggle for many years with play back singing and critics, Reshammiya is finally on a role. He gave Delhi a long awaited performance on Saturday evening.

CNN-IBN correspondent Reshil Charles met the singer back stage. The singer spoke about the success of his music and how his 'look' has proved lucky for him.

Reshil Charles: Himesh you just got there and performed to an audience which was totally in awe of you. Actually a lot of music that comes about seems to fade away, how do you manage to keep your music consistent?

Himesh Reshammiya: Destiny, god and blessings. And besides that, you should not rave about talent. Talent comes to you naturally when god is with you. And then you creatively start working on it. I work for 18 hours a day.

I am doing two songs a day and have got some 1,000 in my kitty. It is just happening and it is humanly impossible.

Reshil Charles: You want to make a fashion statement. What is it with your hat?

Himesh Reshammiya: If you are talking about the look, I will have to change my look for once, which I will. I think the concept of rock star was very alien in our country. But my videos are popularising it.

People of my generation have always liked remixes but the older generation has always said, that is not good music. And I have tried to highlight those problems regarding the videos that were vulgar and were sealed.

I tried to cut them off from my videos and tried to give my videos a clean visual. So this look has been very lucky for me. Perhaps, in my next videos you will see me in a different look.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/dance-to-the-reshammiya-beat/977 7-8.html

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by littleheart

Hey,
   Littleheart(me) became a member of india-forums just before a few minutes.Littleheart must tell that she is madly in love with the musics created by Himeshji.Littleheart loves the powerful feelins going simultaneously with that dard bhara ahsaas & the rock-style.The "dard" in his voice shows the deapth of his heart.Lost love leaves more impression in your life than succesful love.
                  _littleheart

hey lillteheart

WELCOME Hug....to Himesh reshammiya's Gr8est Fanclub + our very sweet paradise Embarrassed

Enjoy ur stay ......Big smile

Ash..Embarrassed

littleheart Newbie
littleheart
littleheart

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
OOPS

LITTLEHEART JUST LOVED THIS PLACE SO MUCH THAT SHE FORGOT TO TELL THANX.SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY.
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged

welcome to our club littleheart!

everyone knows me here as Himeshji's #1 deewani....Wink

hope u have a great time here Smile

pls no cap lock thanks

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Himesh Reshammiya

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Himesh Reshammiya
Enlarge
Himesh Reshammiya

Himesh Reshammiya is an Indian Bollywood film music composer and singer. Early in his career, he received critical acclaim for his music scores, although the movies associated with them were not popular at the box office. As of early 2006, he has become a popular name in the industry. His first film was Bandhan (1998), in which he collaborated with Anand Raaj Anand to produce the musical score. Although it was not the first film to which he contributed music, it was the first one on which he was listed as a contributing music director.

Contents

[]

< =text/> //

Music Director

Reshammiya was first noticed in Bollywood for his work in the film Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998). He became good friends with Salman Khan, a famous Bollywood actor who starred in the movie, and composed songs for some subsequent movies in which Salman starred. From this experience, Reshammiya was able to develop his own unique style of composition, based on pop music and catchy techno beats. He also places a particular emphasis on melodic hooks to his songs. His most popular album can be said to be Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye. With a series of popular film scores, he is considered one of the top music directors in Indian cinema today, along with A.R. Rahman and Anu Malik. His music is associated with the youthful and trendsetting culture that has recently been pervasive in India, but he has also shown versatility, focusing on a more classical style for films such as Banaras: A Mystic Love Story.

Singer

Reshammiya, like a lot of music directors, sings several of the songs that he composes. However, he has had unprecedented success in this regard. He won a Filmfare Award in 2005 for Best Male Playback Singer (for the title song of Aashiq Banaya Aapne), becoming the first music director to do so.

Reshammiya has also released a solo music album entitled Aap Ka Suroor which is a classic album. He has made it clear, however, that he still plans to put most of his effort in Hindi films.

Recently, music directors have released music videos for songs for movies that have not been screened. Reshammiya has continued this trend with "Zara Jhoom Jhoom," from the movie Tom, Dick, and Harry. A music video for an alternative title song for the film Humko Deewana Kar Gaye is also being screened on various music channels these days. Reshammiya and Tulsi Kumar are the singers, and the video is filmed on the movie's actors Katrina Kaif and Akshay Kumar. Reshammiya has also taken over the soundtrack of more upcoming movies such as 36 China Town and Phir Hera Pheri, making him one of the most successful and recognised music directors in Indian Cinema.

Himesh Reshammiya is supposedly going to composer heavy metal music for the upcoming Hostel, a realistic movie slated for a September 2007 release.

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

Reshammiya, along with fellow music directors Ismail Darbar, Aadesh Shrivastava, and Jatin-Lalit, served as a judge on Zee TV's Indian musical contest show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005. In addition to their function as judges, the music directors also mentored the contestants throughout the contest. Reshammiya now wants to conquer world music.

Fashion Style

Reshammiya has a unique fashion sense that makes him a recognizable face within the Indian film industry. He wears a baseball cap and is usually seen wearing a pair of jeans with a conspicuous belt buckle along with his trademark stubble.

Awards

Film Scores

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
hi ash, hi all, welcome littleclub

Go to top