Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 243)

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged

hey all!Hug

ash - revision is ok thanks sis - am researching while im online. can't wait till 27th may then i will be freeeeeee!

guys - any idea when i love u o sayyoni ka video will be out? i miss not seeing him that much - B4U gone back to normal - hardly play him Cry

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Ash I had Pmed U  at PZ having Siggycontest and deadline May 21st. okay if u want to try . I posted the rules there on pg 71.

pari ...i know nothing abt making siggies ....i was jus trying to learn ...Wink

i jus know how to animate pics ....as i've done in my avi Embarrassed...(using a pic posted in da gallery by mitts)

neways thanx 4 da info !!Smile

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Jem di - i'm waiting 4 27th toooo , so tat i can see u more often hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aur di in B4U there is sumthing special on 36 china town , they showed sum preview of an interview , where i saw himeshji too , ......i think its on " RAW' .....

& abt " i love you o sayyonni" video .....i think its gonna be on air sumwhere in june .......so don't worry abt it ...WinkWink

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged

hey ash

thanks for the info - ya i saw himeshji's small interview about china town music...

arre wah its my bday in june too Embarrassed

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

hey all !!..

dis is a Transcript of live chat with Himesh Reshammiya,

i saw a part of dis artical frm da Times of india ( Chandighar) ....& My bloody News paper ( Times of india Bangalore) didn't even inform us abt dis chat .......Cry

New Article

Transcript of live chat with Himesh Reshammiya, Singer on April 27, 2006

I have always tried to be as versatile as possible whether its pure classical Banaras or a semi classical Tere Naam

Himesh Reshammiya
singer

Rrr> Your music and your voice is the talk of the town. You are doing great. You have really brought a revolutionary change to the music world. I am great fan of yours. Your song tere naam is my favourite. Keep up the good work.
Himesh Reshammiya> Thank you very much. With admirers like you on my side, it inspires me to work even harder.

Kittu> You started your career ten years ago. What took you so long to reach to the top?
Himesh Reshammiya> I think with the grace of god I have always been blessed with success. God has been very kind. I started off as a producer and my serials like Andaz , Amar Prem , Aaha and Asshiqui did very well. Then I went into music direction and I won a lot of awards in that category and then started singing too. People have loved my music. I started of at the age of 16. Today at 31, I couldn't have asked for more.

Cool.Nick> You have a complete rock star look, will you ever act in a film?
Himesh Reshammiya> I believe that if I have to act it will be only for my own music videos. I will never act in movies because I am a music man.

Shooby> It's really good to see someone working so hard and moving up the ladder of success so fast! Kudos! When are you planning to change your genre from Sufism to other?
Himesh Reshammiya> God bless you. I have always tried to be as versatile as possible whether its pure classical Banaras or a semi classical Tere Naam or very cool pub tracks like nikaama, bardast, mohabat hai mirchi, gela gela, janab e ali, just chill and the sufi rock tracks like aap ka saroor, akshar and aashiq banaya aapne and the futuristic tracks of "Tom Dick And Harry" and "China Town." My next step in music would be folk music blended with world music with a very contemporary orchestration and a rocking beat.

Manoj> I am really big fan of yours. I remember seeing in one of your interviews without a cap. You were looking really good. Show us your corporate looks once again, and let me tell you we will still love your songs.
Himesh Reshammiya> My new look will be out soon in about a couple of months but one must never forget that this cap and bearded look gave me crores of fans all over the world and I am in debited to them.

Punita> Where have you done your schooling from?
Himesh Reshammiya> I went to Hill Grange High school on Peddar road (Mumbai).

Cooldude> I am from Detroit, came to know you are coming here for a show, what kind of show should I expect?
Himesh Reshammiya> I will be there in August. It will be my first live concert in Detroit. I recently had a live show in Dubai which was a huge success .

Ashi> Which is your favourite song amongst the one which you have sung so far?
Himesh Reshammiya> The title track of Aap ka Saroor . It has a combination of pain and rocking rhythm which is very rare but I have been able to achieve it in that song.

Cool.Nick> You haven't given the music for any Shah Rukh or Aamir Khan film, as yet. Wouldn't you like to compose for them?
Himesh Reshammiya> I would and hopefully you will see this combination happening soon.

Jyoti> Your music score in Tere Naam was so melodious. But now your music has become some what stereotyped. Almost every song you compose is similar to the previous one. Why so?
Himesh Reshammiya> Every track of mine has worked. The day any of my tracks stop working I will shift to my next phase of music.

Cool.Nick> It has been seen that after marriage the luck changes positively, is marriage on your cards?
Himesh Reshammiya> I am already married.

Sahil> Where did you get your singing lessons from?
Himesh Reshammiya> From my dad Vipin Reshammiya. He was the first person to introduce electronic instruments in India and was also a leading musician .

Punita> What made you shift from a music director to a singer?
Himesh Reshammiya> I had singing plans long ago but took some time to take the final plunge as I didn't want to open all my cards together.

Punita> What is your opinion on the reality TV shows, searching for new singing talents. Are they really genuine or is there some back stage politics. Consider the case of "Indian Idol" where the voice of a participant was altered while airing the show on TV.
Himesh Reshammiya> I can't comment on "Indian Idol" but Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is extremely genuine and everything you saw on your screen actually happened. I can vouch for it. And as far as these reality shows are concerned one can't ignore their importance because so many new singing talents get a platform and recognition, thanks to such shows. There is definitely a difference of opinion in the way you judge a particular voice but then everyone has their own point of view.

Sign off Message> I will work even harder, be with me. God bless you. Love you all... Himesh .

http://chatinterviews.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1517584.cms

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HR ki sayyonni

Cool.Nick> It has been seen that after marriage the luck changes positively, is marriage on your cards?
Himesh Reshammiya> I am already married.

Sign off Message> I will work even harder, be with me. God bless you. Love you all... Himesh .

now dis was da 1st time .....i ever seen himeshji agreeing tat he is married ........yea it is kinda sad ...

& i love his " sign-off message "....tats soooo sweet.!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

himeshji gives all nice sweet blessing

& wat do u'll say girls ......u'll r gonna be wid himeshji na....say YES ( or else ..i'm gonna get u hanged in 12 hrs.....LOL)

BTW ppl ...do want himeshji to work " even more harder " ...i don't want him to ..or else it might affect his health ...& tat would be another Broken Heart 4 me

wat do u'll say ???

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Boys will be boys

Manish Gupta to make film based on a real-life boys' hostel drama

RAM KAMAL MUKHERJEE

Perhaps for the first time in Bollywood, a film will be made on the real-life goings-on in a boy's hostel. Directed by Manish Gupta, the film, titled Hostel, will star Vatsal Seth (of Tarzan: The Wonder Car fame) and Tulip Joshi.
   It's supposed to be a hard-core realistic film with no songs and dances. Slated for a September release, the movie will be completed in two months flat and will be shot on real locations. The film will also be a first for Himesh Reshammiya, who will compose heavy metal rock tracks for it, as the background score.
   The director of the film Manish Gupta has been with the RGV camp for quite a while. Starting off as a scriptwriter, he has written films like films like D, James and Sarkar. However, more recently, he directed one of the episodes in Darna Zaroori Hai. Hostel will be his second full-length feature film.
   Gupta who has researched extensively on hostel life says: "I plan to deal with the issue of sexual harassment and explore the psyche of the students who indulge in ragging. I have spoken to both victims and troublemakers."
   He clarifies that although the film will not have nudity, it will have bold scenes. "My film will also deal with homosexuality which I think has been a major issue in many boys' hostels," he says.
   Hostel will mark a comeback for Vatsal Seth who has been lying low after his debut vehicle Tarzan… bombed at the box- office. "I was not willing to sign any films after Tarzan…," says Vatsal. "I didn't want to make any mistake, and have waited for more than a year to get this role."
   Vatsal plays the protagonist in the film. Speaking about his role, he says: "I play a student who is ragged by his hostel companions and has no option but to bear the traumatic conditions."

Source : times of India news paper ( TOI)

sweethoney06 IF-Rockerz
sweethoney06
sweethoney06

Posted: 07 May 2006 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
thx Clap

Go to top