Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 235)

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 6:51am | IP Logged
But where are the thrills yaar?
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, April 29, 2006]

1 more week to go before Abbas Mustan's '36 China Town' hits the marquee and there are still no signs of any thrills or chills!

All that one see as a part of promotional campaign are the songs 'Aashique Meri', '24X7 I Think Of You' and 'Dil Tumhare Bina' that are yet another Himesh Reshammiya compositions dominating the small screen.

But with hardly a few more days to go, one has been expecting for the talkie/thrilling promos to be out in order to create awareness about the film's plot. Everything was going smooth for the first fortnight of the film's publicity when the teasers were out but the follow-up hasn't been as exciting.

It's understandable that Subhash Ghai's 'Shaadi Se Pehle' has fared way below expectations at the box office but from '36 China Town' one has high hopes. That's exactly the reason why one looks forward to more exciting and telling promos on the telly soon!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/22144.html

vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
HI everybody Hug
Wats up????

Himesh bhaiya rockzzzzzzz Clap
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hi meetu and aall
music_rules IF-Dazzler
music_rules
music_rules

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Smile himesh himesh he is the best music director look at his talent he's good looking at least i think so he has great music and had a hidden talent which now is out
it's a SINGER how many agree that he is the greatest music director? i do how about you? tell me about it Wink

Embarrassed mansi sharma, ca.usa

LOL bollywood's no. 1 fan
Wink bollywood_diwani
HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged

hey all ..wassup ..

got a few articals to post .......enjoy

BTW i'll be less active 4  2-3 days ...as i've got my cousins home ...........& v r parting out loud ......so a bit busy .

will misss u'll tho ..................Cry

............................................................ .................................

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Circuit ke liye kuch bhi karega!
Sunday, April 30, 2006  18:29 IST

… 'Munnabhai' Sanjay Dutt signed on 'Anthony Kaun Hai?' only on the insistence of pal Arshad Warsi.

Film: 'Anthony Kaun Hai?'
Cast: Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Minissha Lamba and Anusha Dandekar
Director: Raj Kaushal
Producer: Nikhil Panchamiya

Friend indeed: Sanjay Dutt can do anything for friends, and it was on the insistence of good pal Arshad Warsi that he agreed to work in 'Anthony Kaun Hai?' "We wrapped up Mr Dutt's portions in 10 days in Bangkok. All throughout, he remained in his character, so much so that he used to eat his lunch without even loosening the tie or removing his coat. That's great dedication, I would say," says Panchamiya.

Who's Anthony?: The plot's about the search for a certain Anthony Gonzalves. Arshad plays a guy called Champ, but Dutt mistakes him for Anthony. Dutt, who plays Master Madan, is the assassin. "His character is very stylish. He uses a laptop and drives a Ferrari," adds Panchamiya.

No shopping, only work: While Dutt is known for being a shopaholic, during the shooting in Bangkok, he hardly spent any time on his favourite pastime. "In fact, he barely went beyond the confines of the sets. He would wake up early and shoot till late in the night," says Panchamiya. A major portion, incidentally, has been shot in Krabi, a consortium of over 1000 islands which is some 13 hours away from Bangkok.

Meanwhile, the makers are also planning a music video of a Himesh Reshammiya song. "We thought of the separate video because it wouldn't suit Mr Dutt's character to sing and dance - he is an assassin after all and it wouldn't look nice if we show him singing."

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1026912&CatID= 7

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 1:04am | IP Logged
God of all things glam
Farhana Farook
Monday, May 01, 2006  20:50 IST

Print Article
Most Emailed Articles   RSS Feed
Most Viewed Articles   Search This Site
< =http://www.google.com/custom method=get 1="http://www.google.com/search">< = value=UTF-8 name=ie> < = value=UTF-8 name=oe> < = value=www.dnaindia.com name=domains> < = value=www.dnaindia.com name=sitesearch> < = value=GALT:#b70000;S:http://www.dnaindia.com/;GL:0;AH:center;LH:138;GFNT:#67679c;L:http://www.dnaindia.com/images/dna-search.gif;LW:760;AWFID:4ee9c210b45a3f1c; name=cof> < id=q ="if(this.value=='Search this site')this.value=''" maxLength=255 size=15 name=q> </>

Celebrity is no cakewalk — insiders talk about their 'spiritual connect'.

Their world spins on fame, fortune and the fast life. So, what form does spirituality acquire for the celebrity club?  From the Bachchan family to Aishwarya Rai to Sridevi - they've all been spotted at temples during periods of crisis. But how does the swish-set retreat, even if temporarily, from the tinsel orbit to seek moments of tranquillity?

Pin-up boy Milind Soman dismisses this need. He reasons, "If you are engaged in an enjoyable activity, there's no disconnection with your soul. I've followed my heart, be it doing engineering, modelling, acting or reading a book in bed."

But for TV anchor Mandira Bedi, spirituality is an eclectic mix of "the Gayatri mantra and Novenas". She adds, "Life is a reality check. Watching the less fortunate, I have an attitude of gratitude. During my morning walk (Bandra), I go where my spirit drags me - to the Mount Mary Church or St Anthony's."

While designer Neeta Lulla finds her job "meditative", she "chants the Gayatri mantra" even as she swims. A realist, who realises the "fleeting nature of success," fun for her is "holding on to what is not going to last."

Few know that laughter king Shekhar Suman has a sombre side. He "allots half an hour daily to meditation." Suman, who has faced the trauma of losing a child says, "I get into a realm where I reflect on the positive and surrender to a force above." He does riyaaz and takes music lessons to seek inner strength.

While she symbolises the bohemian, Pooja Bedi follows 'Poojaism' which means, "Bettering one's self and imbibing the thoughts of philosophers and poets." Her connection-time is when she sits on her "terrace enveloped by an inexplicable energy." Her mantra - "Do not beg. Thank instead."

Television hottie, Iqbal Khan believes "spirituality is your private equation with God. I strike it through namaz and tilawat (recitation of the Quran). In silence I converse with Him. Allah understands English too!"  While music-wiz Himesh Reshammiya discovers the divine in "raag-based" compositions, choreographer Vaibhanvi Merchant vouches, "The more I work, the closer I draw close to Him."

That 'work is worship' sure seems to be the simplest profundity here!

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1027099&CatID= 7

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 1:07am | IP Logged
var msid=1511818 var mstatus = false; var sUser, cookiestring; function getCookievalue(strcookie) { var ipos = cookiestring.indexOf(strcookie); var ipos2 = cookiestring.indexOf(';',ipos); if (ipos != -1) { if (ipos2 == -1) ipos2 = cookiestring.length; return unescape(cookiestring.substring((ipos+strcookie.length+1),ip os2));} } try { document.domain='i ndiatimes.com'; cookiestring= document.cookie; cookiestring = cookiestring.toLowerCase(); s User = getCookievalue('commlogu'); sUserLength = sUser.length; if (getCookievalue('cmssso') =='true') {mstatus=true;} } catch(er) {cookiestring=' '; sUserLength=0;} try { if ((sUserLength > 0) && (mstatus == true) ) {} else { /*document.write(' '); */ } } catch(er) {cookiestring=' '; sUserLength=0;}
Zoom ka dhoom
SHUCHI VYAS

TIMES NEWS NETWORK[ TUESDAY, MAY 02, 2006 01:55:42 AM]
' + 'Surf \'' + 'N' + '\' Earn -' + 'Sign innow' + '
< id=fr1019 title=Advertisement name=fr1019 align=center marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://ads.indiatimes.com/ads.dll/getad?slotid=1019" Border=0 width=250 scrolling=no height=18></>
Sunday night echoed with the last word spoken about the hottest people around town. The Tuscan Verve Zoom Glam Awards '06, held at the Hilton Towers, Mumbai, feted the hot and happening from filmy and fashion to business and political fraternities.

Eighteen awards across 12 categories were presented, honouring 'Glamour & Flamboyance.' The glam-filled air was coupled with 'the Music and the Rhythm' flowing through all and sundry.

The hands down show stealers and head turners for the evening were clearly John Abraham — accompanied by, but obviously, Bipasha Basu — who was awarded "Glam Film Star — male," the blue-and-white clad Kareena Kapoor, who won 'Glam Film Star — Female' and the oh-so-very-hot Kunal Kapoor, who bagged 'Most Talked About Debutant.'

Zoom's 'Most Stylish Businessman' award went to the extremely suave Gautam Singhania of Raymond's. "Business people are usually projected to be boring. Zoom has helped change that image and made people see our glamorous side!" he said.

Aviation minister Praful Patel, who walked in a wee bit late, was welcomed with his name being announced as the 'Politician With Panache.' "Thank you for this award. Today, I may be dressed in shirt and trousers, but the traditional kurta-pyjama (the politician's usual garb) is an equally glamorous outfit, when carried off well," said the minister to much applause from the audience.

Kamaal Sidhu and Ash Chandler, the comperes for the awards, had all of India's glam-set in splits with their jokes and on-stage drama. Shibani Kashyap rocked the crowd with her 'Zoom no 1' jingle, followed by Alannah Miles' 'Black Velvet' and 'Sajana Aavi Jaa.' The award for 'Best Female Debutante' went to Vidya Balan, 'Glam Music Star' went to Himesh Reshammiya, and 'Glam Sports Star' went to Yuvraj Singh

"Glamour is what's in your head. Simplicity, in my opinion, is the most glamorous quotient," said the suave Kunal Kapoor, after receiving the award for the 'Most Talked About Debutante.'

Among other awardees were 'Glam Photographer' Atul Kasbekar, an award he preferred to call the 'Glammie.' Gaurav Gupta bagged the 'Glam Debutante Designer' award, Sabyasachi Mukherjee was awarded the 'Glam Womenswear Designer — contemporary' and Ritu Kumar got the award for 'Glam Womenswear Designer —Indian.

' Narendra Kumar bagged the award for 'Glam Menswear Designer' for which he thanked Zoom for taking fashion from the world of film to everyday life. The 'Glam Models' award went to Neha Kapoor and Muzzamil Ibrahim. The 'Right Here Right Now' fashion show featured models catwalking to 'Kaisi Paheli' and 'Come to me' and Neha Dhupia sizzled in her finale 'Naughty Girl' and 'Dontchya.'
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1511818.cms

Go to top