Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 224)

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarkar

Yuhu friends
In june there is gonna be a show in bangalore
where debu,vinit and himani are going to perform
it is on 3rd june and may be reshammiya also come Wink

manisha didz where have u been? Big smile well thats gud news, that they're performing in so many places Wink

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bigmouth

Originally posted by HR ki sayyonni

thanx alot himani Smile............par even in raaga.com its not there ...so maybe we'll have to wait untill da music release of PHP...Disapprove

UnhappyUnhappyo well sorry lil sis i tried Embarrassed but u can't expect much 4rm these internet websites anyways, cuz i remember waiting for "jhoom jhoom" for SOO long on raaga but then i just gave up Embarrassed but i liked our other posts anyways Wink

maybe we'll have to wait untill da music release ..

& thanx alot ..........Smile

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 12:53am | IP Logged

UK radio listeners get taste of Himesh

UTV have officially launched the publicity campaign for Chup Chup Ke, by premiering the music on radio channels in the UK.

Himesh Reshammiya's composed racy number, Dil Vich Lagiya, sung by Sonu Nigam and Kunal Ganjawala, has been received well by listeners of Asian UK radio stations. UTV hope to kick-start the television promos with this same track.

http://www.radiosargam.com/news/stories/april2006/025i.html

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 12:56am | IP Logged
36 China Town is predictable

Sukanya Verma | April 25, 2006 14:28 IST

Himesh Reshammiya continues to make hay while the sun shines. Make way for another predictable album from the current sensation of Hindi film music, enjoying nothing less than rockstar status. I'm surprised no one has asked the composer and singer to act yet.

The film is 36 China Town. Produced by Subhash Ghai and directed by Abbas-Mustan, the hit combo behind Aitraaz, this new mystery thriller features Akshaye Khanna, Kareena and Shahid Kapoor, with special appearances from Isha Koppikar and Tanushree Dutta. 36 China Town also marks the debut of model Upen Patel.

Kareena, Shahid in a soup!

The album begins like an Engima track followed by a nasal overture that makes all the difference. It is Reshammiya cashing in his popularity crooning Aashiqui meri with trademark predictability and catchiness. Its high pitched tune isn't in-sync with the groovy percussions, but Reshammiya's stuttering A-a-a-ashiqui is bound to score with his following. Far more superior than its original is DJ Akbar Sami's thrilling remix with an oriental touch.

Since the invasion of Hinglish in melodies, lyric writing is just not what it used to be. So it's pointless raising an eyebrow when you discover the next song is called 24x7 I think of you. A knobby version of Seene mein dil hai (Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman), this one's an energetic but feeble piece of music, which tends to have a grating effect on the eardrums. Again, the remix by Sami is much more palatable.

Reshammiya achieves a decent blend of hip-shaking beats and a zippy tune in Dil tumhare bina. This swinging track has enough punch to be an instant hit on all the countdowns. This one's already rocking so much, Sami doesn't feel the need for further garnishing. He simply accelerates the pace.

Hip and seductive, Badi dilchaspi hai, the arrangement of this one is reminiscent of Tarkan's Simarik. KK and Arya do a swell job at rendering this one with loads of chutzpah and attitude. Sami's remix is indifferently put together.

Kareena dazzles while Shahid is forgotten

Kunal Ganjawala and Alka Yagnik collaborate for the soundtrack's most standard romantic ditty. Jab kabhi is the kind of number that will make you imagine a hero spreading his arms wide open and a heroine rushing into his intense embrace against disinterested mountains/beaches/skyscrapers.

It has two remixes. The one by Sami goes for an overdose of hammering beats. DJ Suketu, on the other hand, gives Jab kabhi a nutty makeover with an excessive use of rap and hip-hop.

Overall, the soundtrack of 36 China Town falls in the you-know-what-to-expect but will-be-a-hit-anyway category.

http://inhome.rediff.com/movies/2006/apr/25china.htm

HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 12:58am | IP Logged

A part of the artical .......

Chup Chup Ke  

Language:HINDI
Director:Priyadarshan
Producer:UTV
Cast: Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Neha Dhupia, Paresh Rawal, Rajpal Yadav, Om Puri

Directed by the noted filmmaker, Priyadarsan ('Hera Pheri', 'Hulchul' and 'Malaamal Weekly') and produced by UTV, Bollywood's largest studio, ''Chup Chup Ke'' is an ensemble romantic comedy of errors and mistaken identities, with foot-tapping music by Himesh Reshammiya.

http://www.nowrunning.com/film/preview.asp?movieNo=2871& mv=Chup%20Chup%20Ke

prietyny Goldie
prietyny
prietyny

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 1:21am | IP Logged
ASH ANGIE SAYING ABIT BUSY SO U AND OTHERS LOOK AT HER CLUBS I WILL HELP TO OK
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 1:46am | IP Logged
BT FIX

Himesh Reshammiya

Singer

I love everything about Bombay Times. It's become a habit for me and I must add, it's a good habit! Boomtown Rap is really interesting. In fact, I like everything about the paper.

source: times of india ( mumbai)

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 5:07am | IP Logged
ash please add guess_gallery on list again he was joking in preity zinta club thanks

Go to top