Music Corner

India-Forums

Music Corner
Music Corner

A Tribute to Himesh Reshammiya (FANCLUB) (Page 22)

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Originally posted by bigmouth

my intro: okay so as i think yawl know my name is himani, im 17 years old in the 11th grade Embarrassed , i teach part-time at a bollywood dance studio (will tell about that l8ter Wink ), and im in love with himesh reshammiya's music. especially the songs sung by him...they're so yummy Tongue Wink Embarrassed i can connect to every single one of his songs becuz they're about being in love and somehow he does the best possible job in describing that feeling Embarrassed i really didnt know who himeshji OR aadeshji OR ismailD OR J-L were before watching SRGMP...and that's weird becuz im a dance teacher so i should know all these muzic-related people. before i would just hear the song, love it or hate it, choose it for my students to dance on, and move on with life Wink but now after SRGMP i've been looking at the MD's and if it's himeshji (which is pretty obvious u can totally tell when it's a himesh rehammiya prod. Wink )then i'll love it already Embarrassed i dont want to be known as his biggest fan or anything...we all know i Heart his songs (notice i'm not saying i Heart HIM...cuz i lubb u jem dii Tongue Embarrassed ) i just live on his music. that's enough for me. Wink Embarrassed love, your crazy sis, himani

Hi glad people like U are here. We even an internatiionfan amongst us here. .Great to see real supporters here. So keep posting and telling us things about U'r self and lets keep this support alive to this man he needs it. He needs to know there are people who supoport him and always there to listen to his music whether he is teh singer or thecomposer.

thanks guys.

Hugaaaww thanks angeHug
yeah it IS nice to see some real
supporters of this guy who
came out of the blue and did
the most different and original
things with hindi musicThumbs Up
yeah i hope he knows there are
SOOO many people all over the
world who love him for what he does Embarrassed

bigmouth IF-Dazzler
bigmouth
bigmouth

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

alsobigmouth I love todance as well. I put HR songs and workout anddance to them. Smile

yaar that's awesome Big smile
kya karien unke gaano par
dance karne mein BOHOT maza
aata hai naa Wink *what can
i say, his songs are perfect
to dance to*
Wink
badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Jem and Angela
My favourite HR song these days in Kitna Pyar Kaetein Hain from the moview Banaras (hope I got it right) I love to listen to the sounds of the piano Tongue Tongue - its my favourite instrument of the whole wide world. At one time, as a child I use to play it - not anymore Cry

Can you tell me what this song is about in brief. I dont need to know every word. Is this a sad song?? - It feels sad. But its lovely. So far, I like this as the best. Clap Clap Clap
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by badibanga

Hi Jem and Angela
My favourite HR song these days in Kitna Pyar Kaetein Hain from the moview Banaras (hope I got it right) I love to listen to the sounds of the piano Tongue Tongue - its my favourite instrument of the whole wide world. At one time, as a child I use to play it - not anymore Cry

Can you tell me what this song is about in brief. I dont need to know every word. Is this a sad song?? - It feels sad. But its lovely. So far, I like this as the best. Clap Clap Clap

Hi I think Jem wouldbebetter since she undestands the meaning more. Also I have not heard that one sorry.

If it was AbA I wouldbe able to somewhat

how are U otherwise.

U are our special international member here.
badi Senior Member
badi
badi

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Angela, Thanks for welcoming me at IF. Yes, I am HR's international fan and glad to be here.

You must listen to the song - I absolutely love his voice in this song.....sounds so... lovey dovey..oh! so romantic....haha

may be Jem could give me an idea of the song.
Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_schwarzen

Originally posted by Sarkar

Originally posted by Sarkar

hummmmmmmm
so himesh ji is also "Cancerian" me too. Tongue
My kundali name also starts with letter "H" Wink
Except these two nothing else common Cry

Hi sarkar wow samebirth sign that isCool

Angela I thought He is also cancerian

but Aishwarya told he was born on 27th July and myself on 29th june ,so he is Leo and i am cancerian , so just one similarity now Cry

manisha .........himeshji's b'day is on 23rd july ....hey when did i say his b'day's on 27th...hmmmmmmmm......Confused

any way i my-self don't know(LOL) if he's a cancerian or a leo coz cancer ends on 23rd & leo starts on 23rd it-self ( strange)Confused......its like a cuspWink

O then sorry yaar i had some confusion.but still he is neither pure cancerian nor pure leo.people whose birthday  falls between 21st july to 27th july lie in cusp half leo half cancer.Tongue

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by badibanga

Hi Jem and Angela

Hey badi...

the song is 'Kitna Pyar Karte Hain' which means *How much do you love me* & its from the movie Banaras *is the name of a town (i think) in India*.

The song is a very melodious number...I too love the piano (as i play piano myself) the piano goes so well w/Himeshji's awaz *voice*.

He is basically asking his beloved how much does she love him, the pains of separation....its basically very very romantic Embarrassed

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Hi Jem, U' mustbe his inspiration. Hey Uchanged U'r avtar? any reason?

Go to top